ZontarZon

Anyone gotten a hilarious gift message yet?

PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME CHEESE PUNS. I AM DROWNING IN CHEESE PUNS. PLEASE KNOW I CHOSE THIS USERNAME AT THE AGE OF 10 AND THOROUGHLY REGRET IT

(That being said-- "Scrooge loves all the reindeer equally, because every buck is dear to him." Amazing.)

PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME CHEESE PUNS. I AM DROWNING IN CHEESE PUNS. PLEASE KNOW I CHOSE THIS USERNAME AT THE AGE OF 10 AND THOROUGHLY REGRET IT

(That being said-- "Scrooge loves all the reindeer equally, because every buck is dear to him." Amazing.)

*meep*

Sorry for the spam tongue.gif

then again, I sent about 30 gifts to one person within 10 minutes yesterday after a particularly high sugar binge, so you aren't the worst victim. o.0

Sorry for my terrible attempt at cheese puns. xd.png

Also:

user posted image

thank ye kindly, my deers. tongue.gif

A plain blue box with a blue tag that says "it's bigger on the inside" thank you

You're welcome. xd.png I was hoping someone would get that one!

I just got this one:

This fancy paper, bells, leaves and hanging baubles will all be thrown out. - Thank you, dirtytabs! biggrin.gif

Here are the other notable ones I've gotten smile.gif

• Happy Christmahanakwanzikayear!! --> Thanks, xPink Monkeyx!
  • Merry Dragonmas!
  • Error 404 -- A cat ate your present. Wish you a purrfect Holidays! --> Thanks, Verflixt!
  • Suddenly, presents! Thousands of them! (Well, okay, just one) --> Thanks, Hathim!
  • YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PRESENTS. MERRY CHRISTMAS! --> Thanks, Fortis!
  • Life is too short to remove the USB safely. --> Thanks, unknown!
  • Oh my! There's a leetle present among the eggs! --->Thanks, Hermeline!
  • Merry Christmas, for not all Slytherins are evil. :* *hisssssssssssss* --> Thanks, *Silver Fox*!
  • Oh no! Your present is slithering away! Go for the snitch! Happy holidays! --> Thanks, Sany!
  • Flaming furballs this kitten thinks it’s a dragon and tries to breathe fire --> Thanks, Hiawatha!
  • Season's greetings from Salazar Slytherin! x3 --> Thanks, unknown!
  • Salazar had too much firewhiskey..eggnog..whatever..it'sss hard to ssspeak. He wishes you happy holidays anyway! --> Thanks, Flaviel! xd.png
Edited by LumosSeeker148

For just pennies a day, YOU can stop kittens from being used as gift bows.

#Zontar_rules

I laughed so hard! laugh.gif

I may or may not be responsible for that one. x'D

Here's a hilarious one:

user posted image

-What's that purring noise? You pick up a boxegg and see a kitten inside.

-No worries purring dragons don't eat cats, or is that the oppisote?

"C-C-C-C-Combo Maker!"

There was no name, but I thank you. Amazing.

EDIT: Also, if you sent me a cheese pun, know that I appreciate it very much. cool.gif

You're welcome my darling wink.gif

All of mine have been very nice except

HEUEHUEHEUHEUEHE MERRY CHREESMASU

~cheese456

What gives?

Recent ones I've gotten

WRAPPED BY A WRAPPING-WING (who is not very good at wrapping...) from Auriene

Jingle bells, Brimstone Dragon smells, Snow Angel laid an egg... from dustpuppy

Sven? Why are you looking at my nose like that? Sven? SVEN?! from harlequinraven

Thanks! I'm sending back responses and some normal responses like: " May the dragons be with you on the coldest winter nights biggrin.gif ". So if you get those, they're from me! tongue.gif

Edited by Zilverwing

I got some new ones! And I also meant to send a present to cheese456 but accidentally sent it to cheese... well, someone is gonna get a weird message. Oops.

Thank you! May the Christmas and Holiday force be with you, young Elf! biggrin.gif

#Nyastara

Oh nooo, jetlag is no good. Uh, umm... have a sweater!

#Hellodaydream

and Sheriziya sent me

Have a happy holidays & all the best for 2015!

But on the tag, the ampersand shows up as a funny face which made me giggle smile.gif

Got an amazing one wrapped with the yellowish-brown paper. It read "This package looks very sick, as though it wasn't very well looked after."

Sent one back with the same paper and a kitten on top, saying "What's this? Your present has hatched into a Neg... kitten. Huh."

This transparent egg is a strange shape and appears to have twins inside.. - Hiawatha

These cats shredded your gift, so I sent them instead. - Lady Dragoon

i am feeling blue and so is this gift - unknown (blue gift, blue bow, blue tag)

10..9..8..Don't forget to kiss under the Missile Toe! 3..2..1..LAUNCH! - Nyastara

Liked these. X3

Came home to a few, uh, new gifts...

"That strange ticking noise? No, no, it's not coming from the box at all..."

-harlequinraven

"Do you think that these tags should have more space for text? I think they-"

-BananaGummyBear64

"I know a really funny Christmas joke. It will sleigh you."

-Dirtytabs

Thanks you guys. *starts poking the ticking one*

This transparent egg is a strange shape and appears to have twins inside.. - Hiawatha

These cats shredded your gift, so I sent them instead. - Lady Dragoon

i am feeling blue and so is this gift - unknown (blue gift, blue bow, blue tag)

10..9..8..Don't forget to kiss under the Missile Toe! 3..2..1..LAUNCH! - Nyastara

Liked these. X3

I also got the missile toe one! laugh.gif

Just halp, too many cat ones and too little mana. Halp.

https://i.imgur.com/QZktkg0.jpg

Linked for size <3

Seriously? I laughed at this. So much effort into this!

Okay, that person officially rocks. biggrin.gif

Here's some great ones I got:

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE GALLIFREY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!! - beautifuldragon5000

Rawr, I'm a dandeLION!! RAWR!! - beautifuldragon5000

Let's ride our dragons to the sunset together to conquer the Cyberdaleks! - beautifuldragon5000

Umm... she's a friend of mine. xd.png I've got a bunch more funny ones from her, but a lot are inside jokes that really don't make any sense.

HERE, HAVE SOME OVERWHELMING PURPLE. And Merry Christmas! - Dimar

This one came with a purple present with a purple bow and a purple gift tag. I love purple. xd.png

These are great! Why did I never think of this??? Oh, well….Let the gifting begin!

Edit: Well, I guess this would explain "White text on light tags still not fixed!" from Dirtytabs and "On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me, 11 Yulebucks prancing" from Hiawatha

Edited by Firedda

Here are the amusing ones I have received thus far:

"Alright, George. It's time for the feats of strength." - No name

"Aww... It’s a cute little box. It’s very festively colored." - Dirtytabs

"Schrodinger's gift. Is there a gift inside... or not? YOU DECIDE." - Kiyoura

"If Janus rode a motorcycle, what kind would it be? A Holly Davidson." - Dirtytabs

"This is exactly the gift you are looking for - an empty, glittering box. XD" - NightEagle

I THINK the above person was the one I sent, "This is not the gift you are looking for" to. XD

Edited by harlequinraven

Here are the amusing ones I have received thus far:

"Alright, George. It's time for the feats of strength." - No name

"Aww... It’s a cute little box. It’s very festively colored." - Dirtytabs

"Schrodinger's gift. Is there a gift inside... or not? YOU DECIDE." - Kiyoura

"If Janus rode a motorcycle, what kind would it be? A Holly Davidson." - Dirtytabs

"This is exactly the gift you are looking for - an empty, glittering box. xd.png" - NightEagle

I THINK the above person was the one I sent, "This is not the gift you are looking for" to. xd.png

You are absolutely right - I'm sorry my answer wasn't that creative. xd.png

I got some more really nice ones:

"This present gives off a beautiful glow." (On a silver one, of course. (; )

"Life is short. Enjoy it. Pee outside your litterbox. Claw the curtains." -ForeverFlygon (With a kitten bow)

"I didn't know what to get you, so have my sword and my bow and my axe." -dustpuppy (That one really made me laugh. xd.png)

"One does not simply wake a kitten! Treat her like Mordor!" -Varekis (with a kitten bow as well - I love it. xd.png)

Of course the one by harlequinraven, and more absolutely great ones I really liked - I appreciate everey single one present I get, and the messages are awesome. xd.png I'm starting to think some people saw me stating I like Lotr, so I got some related quotes. tongue.gif