TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

(staggers in, having already been hitting the 'eve 'nog rather hard and laughs) Already saw TJ's eggs over in AoND's ER. Friggin' hilarious.

Love the new eggs, love the event, yay Christmas!

(sends random presents all over the darned place)

I love the ability to send presents to everyone! I've been sending a few lines from the song When Christmas Comes to Town randomly and I wonder how confused everyone is that received mine. xd.png I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas!

I wish there is something in the gift boxes but they aren't clickable so.... but it would be super awesome if there really is a surprise within the boxes. tongue.gif

I think they're just meant to look beautiful. IMO that's enough! Although, if they do turn out to contain something, that'll be awesome too. If they do contain something, though, I hope we don't lose the gift boxes! I hope they stick around like the wreaths and such did.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Loving the gifts biggrin.gif

...though I need to make a conscious effort -Not- to spam everyone I sent greetings to with the Cat-Bow ohmy.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! ^o^

I got my two eggs and they're really pretty! And the gifts and the whole idea is really cute <3 thanks!

Merry Christmas! I got my two within the first two minutes of the launch... funny how we used to struggle. wink.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Is there any way to throw a thank you gift at TJ? I'm sure his scroll is hidden, but does anyone know what his scroll name is? I'm sure he has whatever is in them, but I would still like to send him one. smile.gif

PS: Merry Christmas everybody! Now get to bed before Santa gives you coal wink.gif

...though I need to make a conscious effort -Not- to spam everyone I sent greetings to with the Cat-Bow ohmy.gif

Lol, I HAD to spam the ornamental cats - the kitten running the house here, who thinks they look a little like her, made me... laugh.gif

Would just like to wish Merry Christmas to everyone and send thanks to TJ, the spriters and Mods for our lovely eggs and events - I'm very much enjoying this!

Edit: JBluewind, there are a number of people with whom I've exchanged PMs in the past (but whose scroll names I don't know/remember) that I was unable to send the gift-box messages to, which sucked, and I agree that sending one to TJ and others, such as _Z_, WOULD be nice...

Edited by Syphoneira

The change to the bred Solstice dragon wings has me bummed out, but this gift giving is pretty fun.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm sure glad the anonymous sender option is still there.

Same here xd.png

It's just so cute!

Happy holidays and merry christmas smile.gif And a happy new year, of course happy.gif

Going to have fun sending people presents while I'm stuck at work today biggrin.gif (Yep, gotta work on Christmas. All day, too, from 8 am... oh well xd.png)

I'm totally in love with that global banner for today ohmy.gif

I hope we get to keep the gifts after the event is over so we can look at them again later ohmy.gif If we don't, I hope TJ warns us about when they're going to go away so I can take a screenshot of them all, because I don't want to lose any of these for some reason Q_Q;

Except to people who love kitties right? wink.gif

These eggs are really cute! Can't wait to see what they hatch into.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! smile.gif

Happy Christmas everyone! Here's to a wonderful, joyful season!

Happy Holidays, everyone! The new egg looks so pretty!

And breeding is still possible today? huzzah!

And the best thing - GIFTS! biggrin.gif

Lol. Tj's eggs have the codes snowbl and fight. Love it. Surprisingly though I already got my 2 eggs smile.gif caves feel empty or is that just me though? Could've sworn each had 100+ people still in them this time last year.