TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Well, this is nice, I've got a couple of presents and I'm sending mine out pretty rapidly, or was. I'll do some tomorrow maybe XD

One of my egg's codes are "xmosL". Um... Merry xmosL!

because...you know, xmos sounds like xmas if you say it out loud...no? okay :(

Edited by gregregreg

woot i got my 2 eggs thanks tj

happy x mas to you all

Edited by toniblab

Can we link to one way transfers in our gift message? I would absolutely love to do this, but I also don't want to be the first one to try it and get my scroll burned for putting a link in there. P:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! Thank you to everyone involved with this event. Sending out presents and (hopefully) receiving them is fun. happy.gif

Now that I think of it, can't we have a thread for sharing scroll names for those who want to gift but have no people to gift, and those who want to receive gifts?

Hundreds of gifts waiting to be sent in my side but only a handful to send it to.

Woah that was quick! Already got my two and now I'm off to send presents! :D

Except technically I still have a little over two hours 'til it's Christmas here where I live... XD Oh well. Merry Christmas DC!! \(^-^)/

I've sent out so many random gifts and I just want to send out more.

I wish I collected more crystals.

I love the bi flag present.

Merry Xmas and a Very Happy New Year to all! I've been through many Xmas' and NY's on DC now. Makes me feel nostalgic when this time of the year comes around.....to all players who've been through thick and thin with me on DC, I am glad you guys are still around. smile.gif It feels good to see familiar peeps when returning after being away for a while.

To all the new ones, stick around and you will too find some pretty awesome people here who share your madness for DC. Most of all, enjoy yourself and don't take things too seriously! tongue.gif

Literally just caught two within five seconds of each other.

Like, there is a typo in the sending page. It says "The receipt will ne notified the next time they come on Dragon Cave."

I love sending asexual flag presents to everyone and anyone. Plus, the white tags combined with white text gave me ideas for a few Homestuck-themed messages, haha.

Thanks TJ for the new dragon and for the chance to send out presents. I won't have much time for that today, but hopefully will before it is over. I have gotten several already.

Where is everyone? I caught my first egg on my first click with only 21 people in the biome! And my second within a minute on my second click, after watching codes until a z-coded egg came up. Easiest holiday catches ever, I think.