TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

What about a present request thread? Would that be alright?

G'night!

Merry Christmas!! ^u^ Sending out presents asap. c: The gift options really are gorgeous--thanks spriters! C:

I'm loving the ace and bi pride flag boxes (since I consider myself the former), it's a wonderful touch. :')

Ooooh...I really like the global bar for today.

*starts shooting presents with kitty bows at random people*

Is it just me, or does the egg looks almost like the Desipis eggs, only prettier and bluish and... shiny? :3

I'm loving the ace and bi pride flag boxes (since I consider myself the former), it's a wonderful touch. :')

Agreed. I identify as ace and had to take a double take at first upon seeing the presents tongue.gif

I can't wait to send more presents out, they're all lovely

I'm LOVING the ace and bi boxes and I'm sooo glad other people here are taking note of them too omg... I wish there were more flag boxes though, like a transgender box or a pansexual box? That'd be awesome. Flag boxes for EVERY lgbtqia+ group biggrin.gif (I'm pan but also sometimes ace-y??? I'm glad I'm not the only definitely-not-straight person on dragcave)

Also: How do you know when you receive a present? Will there be a notification?

Edited by Quartzk

Those eggs are PRETTY! wub.gif

Also, I really like the ability to send little gifts. happy.gif

Time to start sending some funny messages. tongue.gif

Wow, two eggs from Volcano in the first ten minutes! They look amazing! And I'm going to be up for hours sending these presents... I hope I get a couple in return biggrin.gif

Got my first. Now I need to wait for my last 2014 egg and pick up a couple of eggs i need.

Merry Christmas everyone and may I just say these eggs are simply beautiful I am just loving their colors and I can't wait to see what they will look like xd.png

Holy cow!!!

Pressies.....Lots and Lots of pressies to send biggrin.gif

Yep smile.gif Sending is fun. I've already sent a bunch.

Happy Christmas and thank you to TJ and the spriters for the gorgeous new eggs.

Edited by unbroken_halo

Got my 2 eggs and I have to say they look very pretty happy.gif Also, the global mana bar and the image for this chapter are simply phenomenal! O.O Very pretty indeed :3 MERRY CHRISTMAS DRAGON CAVE!! biggrin.gif (Not Christmas for me for another 35 minutes yet)

OH. MY. GOD. Designing the presents is WAY too much fun. I keep wanting to make them just for the sheer fun of it. biggrin.gif Send me your glorious creations, people! If you want a gift from me, PM me! Otherwise I'll mostly just be sending out random ones since I don't know many people here. xd.png

Merry Christmas to all. I'm laying here with a broken leg (hanging lights on a tree outside) on my cell phone. Figured I'd try the mobile site. ... managed to snag my two right away!