TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yay, eggs! And I like the update; sending stuff is always fun. I wish the lighter-colored cards used dark text, though... it's hard to read! Oh well, still nice. smile.gif

Going to carry over what I said before; the eggs look absolutely STUNNING! I got both of mine already and now I'm even more anxious to see what they'll look like all grown up! Thank you so much TJ and spriters! wub.gif

I wonder if the new dragons will be blue too. Maybe green, according with the egg coloring. They remind me of glass.

Ooooooooo these eggs look lovely. I'm glad to see another egg branching away from the traditional colors of Christmas. Thank you TJ and Spriters and Merry Christmas all! biggrin.gif

I can't get my second egg because they're not dropping in Alpine and I wanted my Christmasses to be from Alpine. ;.; Wry u no drop new eggies?

EDIT: nevermind, all better! Got my second one <3 <3 <3 so happy to finally have been able to a.) be around for a Christmas event and b.) actually manage to catch the eggs. Now if I can just make it to Valentines '15 I'll have CB Valentines dragons too finally!

Edited by Lurhstaap

Thanks, TJ. I have my two lovely Christmas eggs, and I'm happy. Merry Christmas, everyone. :-)

Gorgeous eggs, TJ and spriters! Thank you.

I assume everyone noticed that you have to look at what you click on as it is not just "The Holiday Egg" dropping in the cave.

Good luck all in the quest for 2 cave born 2014 Christmas Holiday Eggs.

Got my two, and stocked up on other eggs! Thanks!

Awesomely, marvelous eggs. Thanks, TJ. Thanks to the spriters, also.

Bred my eggs already.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy hunting. biggrin.gif

Well, these eggs are certainly very pretty. I can't wait to see what they hatch into. Thank you for another fun holiday season, TJ.

Love these eggs! Nice mix of blue, gray, and green to make it look shiny. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays! This event has been very fun! smile.gif