TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

*Various noises of happy*

PieMaster, Tikigurl91 - Thank you for making such a Happy looking Holiday Dragon (we needed more dragons that looked "happy") and for making them Green!

So glad the name I gave mine worked out: Non-denominational Holiday Shrub [Mistletoe is a Shrub after all]

Edited by ShorahNagi

Beautiful sprites! Thanks so much PieMaster and Tikigurl91; and of course to TJ and all the contributors for another wonderful holiday event!

Wow. Someone guessed the right name for these dragons. And they're wonderfully done. Nice job spriters.

Although, I do hate myself a bit for even considering naming mine Chia Tail.

I think I have a new favorite christmas dragon... I don't wanna kick any out of my top 3, but these ones are just so damn beautiful x.x

I really like how the wings are colored and that cute tail is perfect. Thank you!

Only one of mine has hatched at the moment but I already named her, Midoriko Smile, since the adults look like they are smiling biggrin.gif I don't know what to name my other one though...

Thank you Piemaster and tikigurl91 and TJ and anyone else that contributed to this sood season...

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

Congrats again to PieMaster and tikigurl91 for an amazing Mistletoe dragon! biggrin.gif

Happy holidays to everyone!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I knew it was going to be mistletoe! The tail gave it away. xd.png

Anyways, it's a lovely dragon. I can't wait until mine grow up. ^-^

The adults are sooo cute! wub.gif I had a feeling these dragons had something to do with Mistletoe's.

Are they still available in The Cave? I was out of the country during Christmas so I had no internet to catch one.D:

No they are not sad.gif

Maybe you can find one in a gifting thread?

They aren't?D: Aww... Darn it. I really wanted to catch it. Do you really think that people are gifting them already?

It's because I have difficulty when it comes to catching old LEs in the AP the year(s) after their release because my internet at home is really slow.>.<

If it is misletoe then people should really be calling their dragons weedbuttor something like that...

And these years sprites are ok.

Thank you so much for these, I love them! Such cute dragons - until now I'd said that Solstice are my favourite christmas dragons, but now they will have to share this place of honour^^

I am in love! The colors, the design, everything about these just grabs the heart. Thank you, PieMaster and tikigurl! Now to decide what I shall be pairing them with...royal blues are the first to come to mind, but I'm sure I'll find several combinations that I like.

Have been loving the Alchemy game, and hope it's available to play even when collecting mana is no longer a Thing.

Thanks for the presents, those who have sent them, and I hope I've brightened a few days with some I've sent, too. smile.gif

Enchanted by the story, and doing my level best to help unlock each chapter and its epilogue. Who IS behind this crazy weather? (It wouldn't surprise me if it's my spitfire clan cooking something up. It's how they roll. dry.gif ) It's very easy for me to put myself into this tale too, as one of my snow angels is named Spirit of Joy, and my solstii, Aurora. Reed is a yulebuck after my own heart, as he appears to be for many reading along with the adventure. smile.gif

Fantastic work, artists and authors! You always manage to come up with something interesting and involving to keep me from doing something mundane. One of my New Year's resolutions is to ignore you lot, this coming year. (It's top of the list of "maybes".) Thank you for your gifts to us, and always, thank you, TJ, for continuing to work hard for us and providing a place to get away from it all.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Aw, what a cutie! The soft green and blues are really quite wonderful. <3 I adore these mistletoes, can't wait to find good mates for them.

Hmm, the adults aren't really my cup of tea. They're well-done sprites, though, and as a regular release I'd probably have loved them, but they don't really look Christmas-y to me and they're a little too...cute? Or something. Oh well. I didn't like the Desipises at first either, but they grew on me over time, so maybe this one will too. Thanks, spriters and TJ! It was a great event even if I don't love the dragon.

Nice to have a green Christmas dragon. Makes them very unique; I like them a lot. smile.gif

Thanks spriters.

*Squees happily over the adults*

How lovely! I adore the colors and the bristly tail. Can't wait to start playing with lineage ideas! Beautiful work, PieMaster and tikigurl91. I couldn't be more pleased with this year's Christmas dragon. wub.gif

They look so cute, like giant toys! wub.gif I'd definitely cuddle with them all day long! smile.gif