TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much for the pretty new eggs, DC peeps! I'm just loving everything about this Holiday event. I'm not even bothered that I didn't snag a Holly - it's just so amazing to actually SEE them popping up so often in the AP and people successfully gathering them up! 80

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you all have a great day and best of luck for the new year! 8D

Hmm...

user posted imageuser posted image

What is THAT!?! *points to black egg then pulls out the dragon-dex, flips through it and smiles then closes it* Another pretty, I think.

Edited by ScnBrain_2008

Thank you TJ, and everyone who helps you, for a wonderful Christmas! biggrin.gif Giving gifts is just awesome!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by TheThing_Oo

What is THAT!?! *points to black egg then pulls out the dragon-dex, flips through it and smiles then closes it* Another pretty, I think.

The black egg was this year's Halloween egg. :3

Hmmm....no hatchies yet?

The black egg was this year's Halloween egg. :3

Hmmm....no hatchies yet?

If there were going to be any hatchies, they'd be TJ's. They always are the first to hatch.... unless they die (which I can remember happening once or twice tongue.gif)

If there were going to be any hatchies, they'd be TJ's. They always are the first to hatch.... unless they die (which I can remember happening once or twice tongue.gif)

They'd be the first to hatch even if they die smile.gif TJ has magic powers to make it so wink.gif

They'd be the first to hatch even if they die smile.gif TJ has magic powers to make it so wink.gif

Shh, you musn't let him know that you know! He does unspeakable things to those who know!

I just saw one of these eggs in the AP, a few seconds ago. Could it be a glitch?

Yes, I was referring to his dragons. I'm just used to waking up and having hatchlings to look at. I must not have slept long enough. laugh.gif

@Anca- No. Sometimes people throw new eggs to the AP after picking them up earlier.

Edited by Jazeki

Merry Christmas to all DC members and all your extended family. Thank you TJ!

I just saw one of these eggs in the AP, a few seconds ago. Could it be a glitch?

Nope, the new eggs are just like regular CB eggs which can be abandoned after 5 hours. People who code hunts usually abandoned their earlier ones to hunt for better egg codes.

It's possible people are abandoning the ones they caught right at the start, to look for nice codes smile.gif So nope, not a glitch!

Ooh, S4 crack on "Fight"! I'm super excited for the eggs to hatch biggrin.gif

EDIT: And on "SnoBl", too!

Edited by PieMaster

Merry christmas everyone smile.gif

I got my two 2014s, bred all my past years, including seven Holly eggs from my two treasures and sent them all to the AP.

Merry Christmas everyone!

What a lovely little dragon! I love the green and silver! I can't wait to see the adult. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

The hatchling is so cute. I love the color