TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The eggs are very pretty. (:

And sadly I've run out of people to sen presents too now. xd.png So lool, lots of random people to recieve some are coming up next. ^^'

It's got to be an Ice dragon...

Edit: I have no idea what the '... the asexual and bisexual flags...' are or look like, so I hope I don't hurt/offend anybody by possibly sending/not sending them, since I neither know nor care what anyone's sexuality is, either... sorry, just none of my business...

Edited by Syphoneira

Thank you so much for extending the egg drop until the 28th! I got a late start this year and was worried about making room, you're a prince smile.gif

Edit: I have no idea what the '... the asexual and bisexual flags...' are or look like, so I hope I don't hurt/offend anybody by possibly sending/not sending them, since I neither know nor care what anyone's sexuality is, either... sorry, just none of my business...

Ditto ...

Snow globes! wub.gif

Also I've run out of people to send presents to. xd.png I'll start sending presents back to those who send me some.

Soooo pretty new eggs. Got my two.

I almost missed the part about the gift-sending, but I someone send me one and I got the notification and was like: What? But how? biggrin.gif

Got my first one! Now I have to wait 6 hours. biggrin.gif Time enough to open my presents! Merry Christmas!

Wow amazing already got a present! And I sent out at least 15 or so! More to go! Always send to those who send to me...

Also randoms! Love randoms!

And hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

So excited already got my eggs!

Hrnnn 2 more hours until some of my eggs hatch, can't wait to get my last batch of Christmas eggs for this year!

So far my christmas has been a success biggrin.gif Bred and caught everything I needed for freezing including hollies (gotta love the messies!), and got everything I needed for lineages. All I'm missing is 2 2nd gen hollies for scroll completion, but I think I'd best try securing a trade for that during the year. Or get impossibly lucky with AP hunting xd.png

The new eggs look interesting, I wouldn't associate them with the holidays right away, but lets see what hatches out of them biggrin.gif Congrats to the spriter(s); whoever you are, on the release smile.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Love the events!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Thank you TJ and everyone involved for this lovely event!! wub.gif

Thank you to all the spriters, organisers and writers! I'm having a lot of fun smile.gif

If I could I would put today's mana bar on top of my scroll for the whole year.

Thank you TJ!! I've got two 14 Christmas dragon!

Happy Holiday everyone!!~ biggrin.gif

New Cristmas badges smile.gif (find more here)

user posted imageuser posted image

2014: [IMG=http://i60.tinypic.com/nzmty9.jpg]
Animated: [IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/24lli6f.jpg]

Edited by Nyastara

Thank you TJ, and to all the spriters, organisers and writers! I already loved this event, and the Christmas presents just made it even more awesome.

Also... Pretty eggs! Kinda look like a winter landscape.

Merry Christmas everyone! xd.png

Merry xmas and happy holidays everyone! laugh.gif

Edit: This gift thing is awesome! I missed doing this! smile.gif

Edited by dejaentndu

tongue.gif I almost forgot about the new holiday dragons. I was so busy in real life and didn't get to be online much. Now, I'm going hunting. Also, thanks for the presents!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Random facts:

Rudolph was created by Macy's

If you add up all the presents in the 12 Days of Xmas song you'll get 364.

And...REINDEER CAN REALLY FLY PEOPLE!! (ok, last one wasn't a fact, but still..how cool would that be?!)