Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

I WANT A LITTLE GEMSHARD YUSSSS! That'd be awesome biggrin.gif

I recall zamboza wanting one. tongue.gif Me, I'm going to try and focus on my main character, so I'll be cutting down on my PCs.

Edited by skwerl56767

*makes grabby hands at it*

I waaaant

Darn Zamboza

Darn Pyro bringing back characters I was trying to kill off

Aaaaaa

Oh yeah!

The list;

Green Hatchling: Peridot- Zamboza

Red Hatchling: Garnet- Darkness

Blue Hatchling: Lapis Lazuli- Alex

Here's the completed list. Yay biggrin.gif

I waaaant

Darn Zamboza

Darn Pyro bringing back characters I was trying to kill off

Aaaaaa

Danceit, you could have told me or something! Or at least wrote something like:

But when Tinselwings got to the cave, it was empty.

Danceit, you could have told me or something! Or at least wrote something like:

But when Tinselwings got to the cave, it was empty.

I said it before in the OOC but I'm not too upset now

UPDATE

The Blue Gemshard egg will end up being a twin egg! Mouse gets the twin, because she asked and is awesome

So, that will be the only twin Gemshard egg from this batch

Updated list

The list;

Blue Hatchlings: Lapis Lazuli- Alex/ Opal- Mouse

Sounds fun!

So Mouse, want to discuss what our two Blues will be like, personality-wise? I have a few ideas... biggrin.gif

UPDATE

The Blue Gemshard egg will end up being a twin egg! Mouse gets the twin, because she asked and is awesome

So, that will be the only twin Gemshard egg from this batch

Updated list

The list;

Blue Hatchlings: Lapis Lazuli- Alex/ Opal- Mouse

Aw, I'm awesome?

*hug*

Flattery won't get you more presents though

Maybe it will, if I have more time next weekend actually, although I should REALLY draw Sodalite

Sounds fun!

So Mouse, want to discuss what our two Blues will be like, personality-wise? I have a few ideas...  biggrin.gif

Yeah sure

*flinches at double-post*

I waaaant

Darn Zamboza

MEHEHE CAN'T TOUCH ME I'M SANIC FAST

So, when will be the hatchies born?

MEHEHE CAN'T TOUCH ME I'M SANIC FAST

So, when will be the hatchies born?

SANIC FAST, HUH

Hm, dunno, defidently very very soon. I am debating whether or not to have her lay them when Ruby is there or not

Also the hatching time...

No

Do it right AFTER Ruby gets taken away by Jasper who found him without her(?) permission

No

Do it right AFTER Ruby gets taken away by Jasper who found him without her(?) permission

Ooh, yes >D

But that leaves hatching time in the air

Ooh, yes >D

But that leaves hatching time in the air

I can wait. I already have dragons in 4 parties so I won't grumble xd.png

I can wait. I already have dragons in 4 parties so I won't grumble xd.png

Pretty much same

I have 7 people in one party

Edited by MyaMouse

Well....we still need to decide

How long?

When Ruby and Saph escape?

The escape? Maybe?

That would be interesting, them escaping

Or they fuse into Garnet XP

The escape? Maybe?

That would be interesting, them escaping

Or they fuse into Garnet XP

Garnet is the child, you halfwit YES SOCK I AM JOKING

xd.png

Jailbreak.

OH THE REFERENCES

Edited by MyaMouse

Garnet is the child, you halfwit YES SOCK I AM JOKING

xd.png

Jailbreak.

OH THE REFERENCES

isn't Garnet technically their love child in the show? Like, they come together in love, and make Garnet YES SOCKY WE JOKE

Shhh, no telling!

Anyways, still waiting for a comfirmation on eggie hatch time, though I like Mouse's idea

isn't Garnet technically their love child in the show? Like, they come together in love, and make Garnet YES SOCKY WE JOKE

Shhh, no telling!

Anyways, still waiting for a comfirmation on eggie hatch time, though I like Mouse's idea

......Technically? Yes

Do it

Do it

Do it

Edited by MyaMouse

......Technically? Yes

Do it

Do it

Do it

when you think about it, yeah

Yeah yeah, alright. It is decided

What are these small letters? Posts for ants?

Not 100% sure what I'd have Mage do, but I'll figure something out when I get to posting.

Dragoness, Cudahsai is a dragon hating city. Not a place for a dragon to seek refuge. Blade will explain more

Don't talk about nasty shows, even in tiny text. Tiny text counts.

Hm, didn't see Dragoness' post, but here you go, an unnecessary history lesson as usual:

Cudahsai is one of the largest cities in the desert of Jehumuh, and for good reason. Situated at the foot of the alpine range, the mountains they view best of which are called Rainstorm Peak, Calluses Peak, and Brokentooth Point, they are in a prime location for the extraction of gems; that's right, Cudahsai started out as a simple mining town. Calluses Peak, named as such for all of the hard labor needed to break through the tough rock composing it, is especially full of precious gemstones, which jewelers spend their days toiling away at in order to produce the most prime garments and accessories.

Most travelers didn't know about Cudahsai's wealth until the growing town chose an Emperor among them, who quickly chose an Empress for himself. The Empress often rode her litter up and down the streets, with her gaggle of servants on her tail, proclaiming how fabulous her jewelery was. Major competitions broke out between jewelers in an attempt to satisfy the picky, vain Empress, and word of Cudahsai grew as losing contenders finally packed up their things and went to find another, more welcoming city, who didn't mind their "mediocre" work. Very soon, Cudahsai became a huge city, encompassing many inhabitants; mostly miners, jewelers, and farmers-who attempted to till the sandy soils at the base of the mountain range in hopes that that the winter runoff could produce a halfway-decent harvest.

But how did Cudahsai become so well known for hating dragons? It started with traders, funnily enough. The prospering city began to slow down as the first Emperor's predecessors began oppressing the free market, inviting the black market in its wake. Dragon companions were expensive, but highly efficient as beasts of burden(as long as the dragon agreed to be one, of course). And some dragons were particularly good at sneaking as well. As the black market boomed, right under the dynasty's nose, more and more dragons were sworn in by black market traders to help them transport forbidden goods. Dragons who didn't want to be a part of the process left, leaving a lot more hostile and aggressive dragons behind. As a result, when the black market was busted by the Imperial Guard, chaos ensued.

Hostile dragons, red-handed merchants, and dutiful soldiers don't mix very well. Almost an entire sector of Cudahsai was eliminated as dragons and traders alike fought for their "right to trade", and loyalists to the dynasty and the Imperial Guard fought for their "right to peace". When the Emperor at the time heard of the commotion, he ordered every dragon killed-no matter where they came from or what they were. The result of that was the dragon population in Cudahsai dropping to a stark 0, as the creatures fled or fought for their lives, and the black market being severely stunted for the time being as shops and merchants were ratted out, imprisoned, and destroyed.

Now, dragons are still forbidden in Cudahsai, and the Emperor at that time had issued out anti-dragon propaganda to the people, turning it into a full-fledged dragon-hating city. And now Esko is going to fry the place. smile.gif

The end. xd.png