Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

If Esko gets two GoNs I get a gun (yes I'm joking Pyro)

Oooooh! I wanna jump on the power bandwagon too! How about being BFFs with Sun Wukong?

Oooooh! I wanna jump on the power bandwagon too! How about being BFFs with Sun Wukong?

If so, Caulxir will turn the whole world to undead.

If so, Caulxir will turn the whole world to undead.

And Terra will devour their souls

I dibs on becoming an Avatar of Vengeance! xd.png

-snip-

As for the Desipis bros, we probably aren't going to reply. It takes time for Ayes to post since she's so busy and if you really want the timeskip to happen soon, it'll probably be best if that interactions is ignored or at least put off until after the timeskip.

That's from Doc's PM to me. Unless she and Ayes suddenly have the time to do a post, I'm guessing coast interactions will have to wait until the time-skip. Again, can't remember what exactly is happening there, so I don't know how that will impact the story...?

So...if we put off the coast interactions until after the skip, does that mean....we can do it right away?

ERMAGERSH SO CLOSE.

I FEEL IT.

Once we are ready, I wanna do it! I have a cool post and everything <3

So...if we put off the coast interactions until after the skip, does that mean....we can do it right away?

ERMAGERSH SO CLOSE.

I FEEL IT.

Once we are ready, I wanna do it! I have a cool post and everything <3

Esko

Chatzy

Please

I'm finally gonna start working on my next chapter today.

Again, please be patient with me, and try to show some support while I try to follow what people are telling me to do.

Thanks.

Nope. Unless I am wrong, we *might* be ready for the time skip. So no more interactions until we are confirmed! Also, we are probably going to hold off the Costal interaction till the skip

Dash, just a leetle tip; they aren't chapters, they're just posts :3

Nope. Unless I am wrong, we *might* be ready for the time skip. So no more interactions until we are confirmed! Also, we are probably going to hold off the Costal interaction till the skip

Dash, just a leetle tip; they aren't chapters, they're just posts :3

Wait, so I can't post?

Gersh derngit. Every time I go on hiatus somewhere.

Wait, so I can't post?

Gersh derngit. Every time I go on hiatus somewhere.

Yep. The timing is perfect. In exactly the wrong way.

FUU FUU FUU

*rages and flips every possible table*

I'll wait.

How long is a timeskip, usually?

I consider my posts chapters.

Sort of.

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

FUU FUU FUU

*rages and flips every possible table*

I'll wait.

How long is a timeskip, usually?

I consider my posts chapters.

Sort of.

Timeskips can be any amount of time. Not in real life, but rp time. I am thinking that this one will be a few months, like, three or four.

Yeah, the biggest time skip YAAD has ever faced. And I hope this arc is worth the effort put into it

So...are we clear?

I would say so. Just assume Tuvlir got Skies's message and is checking over supplies.

Oh, and Mouse, is it okay to assume Pyro got flight lessons from the silver you mentioned?

Um, she went home, but I can delete tht sentence if you want

I just need to loose characters

Do timeskips apply to all ongoing roleplays on the thread?

I'm really not sure.

I wonder if Pillow dragons get fleas...

Do timeskips apply to all ongoing roleplays on the thread?

I'm really not sure.

I wonder if Pillow dragons get fleas...

No idea what you mean, so I'm gonna guess.

Yes, you will be affected too, just like Harley will, or Alex will, or the Desipisisters will be, or whoever else is in YAAD other than inactive characters who are inactive. Unless they become active again.

I don't exactly know what you mean either.

CONFUSION.

I have my next post all written, so now I'm just waiting for everything to be done so I can post it.

I worked hard doing what people have telling me to do (spacing and writing actions out), and I think it looks pretty good.

I don't exactly know what you mean either.

CONFUSION.

I have my next post all written, so now I'm just waiting for everything to be done so I can post it.

I worked hard doing what people have telling me to do (spacing and writing actions out), and I think it looks pretty good.

Basically

Like everyone else

Your character will be in a setting two months ahead of he current setting

Also that will be the climax of a war then (or the start, I can't remember), so you miiiiiight want to put that im.

The time-skip in this role-play does not affect any other role-play, except for this one. Imagine it like a time-jump in this RP. You know how you read a book, and the end of a chapter reads something like "I lay my head down, trying to get to sleep so I can continue my journey tomorrow", and at the beginning of the next chapter it says "I woke up in the morning, and the first thing I did was..."? That's basically a time-skip, where you jump forward in time to the interesting parts. Instead of the writer going through a dull and boring part about the character just sleeping, they skip to when they wake back up.

For this time-skip, Esko's character has amassed a large army of dragons, and once we do the time-skip the entire continent of Galsriem will be plunged into a war between ill-informed dragons and humans. That's all we're really doing. This won't affect any other RPs in the Freeform Section, only YAAD.

Speaking of the time-skip, I think we're clear Esko! Full steam ahead! laugh.gif

The time-skip in this role-play does not affect any other role-play, except for this one. Imagine it like a time-jump in this RP. You know how you read a book, and the end of a chapter reads something like "I lay my head down, trying to get to sleep so I can continue my journey tomorrow", and at the beginning of the next chapter it says "I woke up in the morning, and the first thing I did was..."? That's basically a time-skip, where you jump forward in time to the interesting parts. Instead of the writer going through a dull and boring part about the character just sleeping, they skip to when they wake back up.

For this time-skip, Esko's character has amassed a large army of dragons, and once we do the time-skip the entire continent of Galsriem will be plunged into a war between ill-informed dragons and humans. That's all we're really doing. This won't affect any other RPs in the Freeform Section, only YAAD.

Speaking of the time-skip, I think we're clear Esko! Full steam ahead! laugh.gif

Yeah, that

Oh

Yes

YESSSSSSSS

WE ARE GOOD TO GO

GOOOOOOOOOOO

LEMME TYPE UP A GOOD POST

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE

SORTA

I meant all of the posts in YAAD.

Did I mention that I don't live on Galsreim?

I live on another continent, a few hundred miles away.

Unless that's not allowed...

Even if it is allowed, do I have to go to war?

Because I don't want to go to war! sad.gif

Are you/have you been a human?

[ ] Check here if yes

[ ] Check here if no

Are you/have you been a dragon?

[ ] Check here if yes

[ ] Check here if no

Do you live/are you in Galsreim?

[ ] Check here if yes

[ ] Check here if no

Are you a part of Esko's armies?

[ ] Check here if yes

[ ] Check here if no

If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are involved in the Great Dragon Rebellion.

Edited by MyaMouse