TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I cant catch a single holly x.x I really want one. Ugh... I'll try and hunt tomorrow. On another note, I am running a raffle if anyone want to try. Click the Christmas tree in my sig :3

So sleepy, but had to finish out the mana game. Good luck to everyone ap hunting! I just sent my Hollies off to new homes.

I had a feeling the X-mas event would come out soon. Well, off to egg catching then.

I can't play the game. The only internet I have is on my iPhone. The only thing I could do I. The game was the quit button. ( I also did NOT try the discard button)

Anyone else having this problem? iPhone 5S IOS 7.1.1

A violent winter storm has unexpectedly swept down from the mountains. If the blizzard is not stopped, it will rage forever, trapping all of Galsreim in an endless winter...

Winter is coming. Darn White Walkers. They are everywhere.

Thanks for the event and everything, TJ and team.

I can't play the game. The only internet I have is on my iPhone. The only thing I could do I. The game was the quit button. ( I also did NOT try the discard button)

Different iPhone, but same problem sad.gif

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will collecting mana shards still add to the global bar even if your personal bar is already filled?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will collecting mana shards still add to the global bar even if your personal bar is already filled?

I'm not sure but I hope so - I've been playing and winning so I hope those points are going somewhere.

I should not be this excited about this year's event ~ Thanks TJ and the rest of the crew~

Well, time to start breeding and raising some to complete encyclopedia pages...though anyone else having an issue with getting Holiday egg sprites to show in the encyclopedia?

I have two Solstice eggs (and the breed's image unlocked) - but the egg sprite isn't filled in on the main page...

Edited by ShorahNagi

I believe Sock has reported this and I think I saw it in the TLQ thread so hopefully it will be fixed.

Darn you TJ! Why have you released such an addictive game?! I'm supposed to be doing things!

This event is way too much fun xd.png

Solstice, wry u so hard to grab in AP? Stawp ;.;

On another note though the game is great. Challenging but not overly difficult. Well done!

Edited by Lurhstaap

Two bred holly eggs have gone to the ap (I kept the third). congrats to whoever caught them! biggrin.gif Now I really must sleep. I have a plane to catch tomorrow.

Just to confirm, but although my personal mana bar is full, if I keep collecting crystals (either by clicking or playing the game) I can still contribute to the global bar?