TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Crap, I missed the first two days. sad.gif Well it's not like I'm gonna win anyway lol. If only...

My own Christmas wish is an EG Holly. Maybe this year I'll catch one without help. xd.png

You only missed yesterday, actually! smile.gif

I am wondering the exact same thing. I already filled my mana bar in one go too with the alchemy game but I am confused as to whether any mana you obtain afterwards helps fill the global bar .__.

The mana you obtain afterward DOES help fill the global mana bar, even if your own personal bar has been filled. Your contributions will always mean something! <3

The mana you obtain afterward DOES help fill the global mana bar, even if your own personal bar has been filled. Your contributions will always mean something! <3

Awesome! Thanks Birdz! <3

Looky what I caught yesterday. I checked the lineage and was going to toss it back until I realized that hey, that's *purple*, not black, ooooh, OMGOMG!

Thats good to hear, gives me more motive to play the game. I think its fun. happy.gif

I'm not sure. "You've maxed out your mana contribution for the day" is the message that appears after your mana bar is filled. I thought additional mana would help fill the global bar, but this message seems to say otherwise.

Edited for correction.

Edited by casprrr

Looky what I caught yesterday. I checked the lineage and was going to toss it back until I realized that hey, that's *purple*, not black, ooooh, OMGOMG!

Wow! Spriters alt grave x solstice!!! Nice catch xd.png I think I'd die if I caught anything x spriters alt smile.gif

My best catch so far has been Solistice x GON <3 Surprising how much I adore the pairing xd.png!

(Though maybe not so much cause Solstice is quickly becoming my fav holiday. I think I'm gonna breed mine on x-mas)

Edited by Reidragon

I'm not sure.  "You've maxed out your mana contribution for the day" is the message that appears after your mana bar is filled.  I thought additional mana would help fill the global bar, but this message seems to say otherwise.

Edited for correction.

Well, seeing as though I helped with this event... I'm pretty sure I know how the event works. c; Hahaha.

ETA: Also, no problem Rei and n.c.s.m.. I'm happy to clear up some of the confusion!

Edited by birdzgoboom

Wow! Spriters alt grave x solstice!!! Nice catch xd.png I think I'd die if I caught anything x spriters alt smile.gif

I almost did! laugh.gif Thankfully it's one I can checker on Halloween.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Crap, I missed the first two days. sad.gif Well it's not like I'm gonna win anyway lol. If only...

My own Christmas wish is an EG Holly. Maybe this year I'll catch one without help. xd.png

Don't count yourself out just yet! You've only missed one day so far, not two. And the year I won, I think I missed about the first ten, so I dunno how that happened, anything is possible. happy.gif

I hate to sound like a whiny broken record, but I still can't play the mana game... :'( I've tried clearing the cache and cookies, restarting my computer, and I don't use an ad blocker, any other things I can try to fix this? I've seen a few of the crystals pop up like ToT and FoE sprites, but I'd like to be able to play the actual game, too... :/

I hate to sound like a whiny broken record, but I still can't play the mana game... :'( I've tried clearing the cache and cookies, restarting my computer, and I don't use an ad blocker, any other things I can try to fix this? I've seen a few of the crystals pop up like ToT and FoE sprites, but I'd like to be able to play the actual game, too... :/

Make sure you have javascript enabled. Maybe try disabling all your current add ons or try to play in another browser like google chrome? I couldn't play the game right in FF but I can play fine on chrome

Make sure you have javascript enabled. Maybe try disabling all your current add ons or try to play in another browser like google chrome? I couldn't play the game right in FF but I can play fine on chrome

Disabled all of the add-ons (I think? Not really a technical person...), the only browser on this computer is IE 9, and how do I know if javascript is enabled or not?

Disabled all of the add-ons (I think? Not really a technical person...), the only browser on this computer is IE 9, and how do I know if javascript is enabled or not?

I'm not sure on that. I never use IE I just use Chrome and Firefox. Anyway you could download one of the other browsers? Maybe you should try posting in the help thread. I'm not so computer technical myself. Just trying to help if I can.

I like how simple this game is. It's very enjoyable this way.

The game is fun but I do agree that it should give us less mana for completing it. I mean look at how full the global mana bar is already!

I'm not sure on that. I never use IE I just use Chrome and Firefox. Anyway you could download one of the other browsers? Maybe you should try posting in the help thread. I'm not so computer technical myself. Just trying to help if I can.

Thanks, though. :) I did post in the 'Tiny Little Questions' thread, so hopefully there'll be a solution soon.

The game is fun but I do agree that it should give us less mana for completing it. I mean look at how full the global mana bar is already!

Well, considering that not everyone has time to play for hours or perhaps to do the game, wouldn't it suck if the global mana bar wasn't filled early enough daily that everyone had a chance to read the full chapters of the story during their online periods - or perhaps anyone at all, ever, if the global mana bar just didn't get filled some or even most or possibly all days?

Nothing wrong with cooperation getting a job of work done promptly to leave reading time, lol.

Thank you so much for clearing that up~! Thatactually makes me feel a tons better~!

Also I am actually really liking this pairing~

You know you're getting better at the tile game when you're getting more game overs than quitting out of boredom.