TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Really loving this event~ Its so much fun and all the holiday eggs. The hollies keep escaping me though. I dout I'll get a break and catch one this year. Oh well. I'm crossing my fingers on getting Honorable mention and maybe getting a gen 1 Hell horse~ That would be so amazing. I hope everyone is having just as much fun with this~

I am not sure what I would ask for, actually, if I had the luck to win Honorable Mention...

I agree about the Holiday eggs, though. They are all SOOOOO pretty. smile.gif

Even IF I win nothing... the pretties I have caught so far please me so greatly that it would make the event a success for me.

Edited by Silverswift

Shouldn't the manna bar be reset by now? It is past midnight DC time unsure.gif

Shouldn't the manna bar be reset by now? It is past midnight DC time unsure.gif

There is still roughly 25 minutes until midnight DC time. ^-^

I can't get the mana game to work on my tablet. Am I doing something wrong?

iirc, the game seems to not be playable on some mobile devices (mostly Apple products, I think.) I don't own a tablet or anything like that, but I'm on a PC and can't get the thing to work. :/

I am not sure what I would ask for, actually, if I had the luck to win Honorable Mention...

I agree about the Holiday eggs, though. They are all SOOOOO pretty. smile.gif

Even IF I win nothing... the pretties I have caught so far please me greatly would make the event a success for me.

I JUST got a Holly and I'm so happy because I have one of each holiday dragon~!!! I am sooo happy. I love hell horse so much~ Either Hell Horse or Soul Peace~ Those two are soooooo pretty~ I would be so happy to have a gen one. Either that or I would get a Gen 1 holly so I could glomp gift year round and on christmas~

There is still roughly 25 minutes until midnight DC time. ^-^

Ah. I keep forgetting to add the right the hours to my calculations since I live on the west coast and time here in Arizona doesn't change with DST. Thanks!

10 mins!

I'm so happy I got my holly before the reset~ That way I can concentrate on the tile game~ won it every time so far~ biggrin.gif

I'm so happy I got my holly before the reset~ That way I can concentrate on the tile game~ won it every time so far~ biggrin.gif

Same here, I love the AP so much right now. xd.png

Man I LOVE the Solstice dragons so much. I can't help clicking on everyone I see. I keep hoping to be blown away with an awesome lineage. I think I like them more than Hollies to be honest xd.png

Gahh, I can't decide if I should read chapter two first or fill my mana bar xd.png

Edited by shadowfighter

Ooh, pretty yulebuck portrait. I always thought they had hooves.

Dang already filled my daily mana bar with one round of the mana alchemy game xd.png That was fast!

Dang already filled my daily mana bar with one round of the mana alchemy game xd.png That was fast!

IKR...

I feel as if TJ should make the game give about 1/4 of what it gives now... that would be fair. Four tiles for a crystal.

IKR...

I feel as if TJ should make the game give about 1/4 of what it gives now... that would be fair. Four tiles for a crystal.

Yeah I nabbed 81 shards in a game that lasted me all of five minutes to complete tongue.gif I mean it's fun but hardly challenging LOL

So I won the alchemy game again, and thus already filled my day 2 mana bar. Guess that all I can do is keep helping to fill the global bar, is that right?

So I won the alchemy game again, and thus already filled my day 2 mana bar. Guess that all I can do is keep helping to fill the global bar, is that right?

Yep smile.gif Though I am not sure if the mana we gain after we fill our bar still counts to the global one. Has that been comfirmed?

Yep smile.gif Though I am not sure if the mana we gain after we fill our bar still counts to the global one. Has that been comfirmed?

I am wondering the exact same thing. I already filled my mana bar in one go too with the alchemy game but I am confused as to whether any mana you obtain afterwards helps fill the global bar .__.

Entry #2: Completed!

I like how the global mana bar looks like it's going to be different every day.

Entry #2: Completed!

I like how the global mana bar looks like it's going to be different every day.

I agree! That's so neat biggrin.gif

I am wondering the exact same thing. I already filled my mana bar in one go too with the alchemy game but I am confused as to whether any mana you obtain afterwards helps fill the global bar .__.

You’ve maxed out your mana contribution for the day.

I assumed that to mean I couldn't contribute to the global pool once my own bar was filled. Now it's up to the rest of the community. Could be wrong though . . .

Crap, I missed the first two days. sad.gif Well it's not like I'm gonna win anyway lol. If only...

My own Christmas wish is an EG Holly. Maybe this year I'll catch one without help. xd.png