TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Wish I had a gold trophy so that I could get one of each q-q silver so I can only get 6, these will be my first Christmas dragons hope the eggs stay around long enough so I can at least try to grab a Solstice egg too >-<

I feel your pain haha. I'm attempting to grab a holly, and hoping I can snag a yulebuck after the new release.

user posted image

I DID IT. I cleared the entire board upon finishing! YES!!!!!! Man, that took FOREVER to do xd.png

The game, it seems, does not work in mobile devices that are touch-screen. I better transfer to my desktop then.

xd.png someone has got too much time on their hands...Mr Pie

Well done though for actually getting it cleared.

The game, it seems, does not work in mobile devices that are touch-screen. I better transfer to my desktop then.

Maybe it doesn't work on certain devices? I was playing it on my smart phone.

So pumped for this. Just got this. somehow..

Whoa, that is an awesome catch. I bred my only CB Wrapping wing with my female GoN. Too bad you couldn't have caught that one for a breeding pair for next year. I hope whoever did get it enjoys it. The other one went to an IOU. happy.gif

Does anyone know when our mana bar resets? I filled mine last nite and it hasn't reset yet. So I only have one raffle entry right now. is it the same for you guys?

@rubyshoes Thanks!

Edited by Morlock

It should reset in three hours, every day at 12:00 AM EST.

Does anyone know when our mana bar resets? I filled mine last nite and it hasn't reset yet. So I only have one raffle entry right now. is it the same for you guys?

I'm guessing it resets at 12 midnight Eastern US time.

Edit: I've been ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Syiren

My guess would be midnight EST/EDT time.

Yea. It also didn't reset for me either.

errrrr anyone else having problem with crystal? i click on one and it say the page doesn't exist.

On the last crystal, I got a message that the manna bar was filled. But the number of raffle entries still shows 0. When does that change?

@ OtomeKristinOtaku, means the epilogue has been unlocked. smile.gif So now we can read all of chapter 1.

@ OtomeKristinOtaku, means the epilogue has been unlocked. smile.gif So now we can read all of chapter 1.

Thanks, so that's where the epilogue came from smile.gif

To those who were confused, the bar looks like this when empty:

user posted image

vs

user posted image

It fills from left to right.

Edited by Ashywolf