TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

So, I looked through a few random pages, but I couldnt find anything about it:

What happens(ed) when we filled up the global mana bar?

It will allow the next chapter of the story in the event to be unlocked the next day.

eh

It's an okay event, but i really miss last year's  sad.gif

I was hoping for something with a cute christmassy feel instead of a mana game

I wanna play snow wars again  sad.gif

I feel the same. The event is really fun, but Snow Wars was better. It's too bad we can't do that again.

Edited by Syiren

I'm already seeing lots of sick Christmas eggs in fansites. Please remember that holiday times mean more views and more chance of sickness, keep an eye on those eggs!

I'm already seeing lots of sick Christmas eggs in fansites. Please remember that holiday times mean more views and more chance of sickness, keep an eye on those eggs!

Thanks for the warning. That reminded me to add it back into my signature this year to try and get the word out. Keep an eye on those eggies, everyone!

The game is so much fun! I did it just because of boredom and did not really pay attention on what I'm doing though. Got about 2880 points. is there any thread to share records?

And: got a few nice new Holidays, new blood yay! And breed mien afterwards. Just my hollies are a special case, I save one egg for myself, and I don't have space for one rigth now D:

(a few late hollies are nice for latecommers I guess)

That is why I keep my eggs fogged until they are at 4 Days 12 hours or less.

I haven't read through the whole thread, so this may have already been asked, but... how do I get past the instructions screen to actually play Mana Alchemy? :( The story seems like it's gonna be awesome and I can't wait to read the rest!

I thought the event would be starting tonight, so of course I'm egglocked. XD*skips off to Incubate some stuff and stalk the AP for Hollies* *crosses fingers and knocks on wood that she can catch just one*

ETA: Nevermind I don't have to camp in the AP because some very, very kind person gifted me my first Holly! \(^-^)/ Thank you thank you thank you~ <3

Edited by Denwayasha

I haven't read through the whole thread, so this may have already been asked, but... how do I get past the instructions screen to actually play Mana Alchemy? sad.gif The story seems like it's gonna be awesome and I can't wait to read the rest!

I thought the event would be starting tonight, so of course I'm egglocked. xd.png *skips off to Incubate some stuff and stalk the AP for Hollies* *crosses fingers and knocks on wood that she can catch just one*

For me, it takes anywhere from 15-30 seconds for the game to load. I think its so you cab read all the rules. But I'm on mobile, so its probably different for computer users.

Heading off to breed pairs to set up for next year. <3

I've only bred one of my old holidays so far, because someone requested an egg from it a few months back. Given the number of messy ones in the AP right now, maybe I should egglock myself and breed some neater ones for folks. Haven't decided yet.

I've only bred one of my old holidays so far, because someone requested an egg from it a few months back. Given the number of messy ones in the AP right now, maybe I should egglock myself and breed some neater ones for folks. Haven't decided yet.

I hear that. The people who like messy lineages must be having a ball with these. I have not yet given up hope that I'll catch some of the beasties I've been dreaming of. laugh.gif

I don't quite understand how the global mana bar works -- what will it look like when it's full? Red or green?

eh

It's an okay event, but i really miss last year's sad.gif

I was hoping for something with a cute christmassy feel instead of a mana game

I wanna play snow wars again sad.gif

I liked the Wreaths and the house, My babies are gawgeous Check it!

I don't quite understand how the global mana bar works -- what will it look like when it's full? Red or green?

Both - it is red on one side, green on the other (it's full right now)

When it is not full - parts of it will be grayed out (The gray disappears as we gain more mana)

And ugh, two of my eggs are sick as when I went to put my other non-Holiday hatchlings in, I forgot to un-check them *edit; make that three*

Ah well, nothing a little fog won't fix *fogs all her eggs just in case there are others she didn't notice*

Remember people - wait a day or so before putting your Holiday Eggs on a click site (and if you are using it for other eggs/hatchlings...double check you did not select any Holiday eggs)

Edited by ShorahNagi

Wish I had a gold trophy so that I could get one of each q-q silver so I can only get 6, these will be my first Christmas dragons hope the eggs stay around long enough so I can at least try to grab a Solstice egg too >-<

Looks like Mana Alchemy doesn't work on iPad? Will have to try on my laptop later.

Wish I had a gold trophy so that I could get one of each q-q silver so I can only get 6, these will be my first Christmas dragons hope the eggs stay around long enough so I can at least try to grab a Solstice egg too >-<

If you have red dragons, you can incubate your Christmas dragons and they should hatch in time for you to grab some Solstices before the new Christmases are released. This is only the first day of breeding. :3

Does anyone know if our collected Mana still counts for the global bar even if we maxed out our personal mana for the day?

Oh and wouldn't it be less intrusive if mana chrystals stopped popping up once the global bar is full at least? (If that is possible)

I've bred my Wrapping wing x Grave egg, and will have nice checker next year. <3

I have yet to breed my Holly I was gifted last year.. But she'll have 5th gen stair with male white babies~ I think I'm going to wait till Christmas to breed her. biggrin.gif

Does anyone know if our collected Mana still counts for the global bar even if we maxed out our personal mana for the day?

I've been wondering this as well.