TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Anyone having a problem influencing eggs? I have 7 eggs, but I only have the option to gender my holly eggs. sad.gif

All Christmas/Vals save for Hollies are monogender. You can't influence them.

thank you mana game...woah holy flipper smoking, batman! i think i just spend 45 minutes playing the mana game! xd.png...at least it filled the majority of my bar! i think i only need one more shard...

....i know it's too much to hope for, but i keep wishing this "present" tj speaks of if everyone is good...is that everyone gets their choice of a rare dragon, like a tinsel or shimmer. not likely, i know, but what a wonderful dream it makes..i could complete my collection of low gen shimmers...*sighs dreamily*

All Christmas/Vals save for Hollies are monogender. You can't influence them.

Thanks. Derp.

laugh.gif I notice the cave changed to the holiday theme. Awesome! LOL! I have fun with these events. I got some eggs! They are hard to get at the moment though. LOL Merry Christmas! A new egg coming soon! Yay! Fun! Thanks!

Something fun to keep me occupied, once I get on my desktop I'll probably be playing the mana alchemy game for hours, I love that game.

I don't thow if it's just me but I don't have the Solstice dragon in the encyclopedia, and I noticed in the offspring section of dragons children that the solstice egg is darker than the egg really is on my scroll.

Thank you TJ and spriters!!!

Although my solstice eggs seem to have the alt sprite in lineage view for some reason?

Hm, whatever was going on, it seems to have been fixed now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Vixonstar

Yes. There's randomly generated mana crystals that spawn around the site(like ToT items), so you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to play the minigame.

Yeah, kay, thanks!

As long as I can get enough to fill up the bar in a day ... speaking of, how do you know the bar is filled? Will it say something, or just show an image?

Also, am I the only one getting a "claim" link--after I grab a mana crystal, anyway--that says "the page cannot be found"?

I just filled my bar and it gives you this message: You’ve maxed out your mana contribution for the day. You can keep collecting, but you can only earn one raffle entry per day.

I'm not the only one that gets this messenge right?http://dragcave.net/holidays14/claim/

Yeah, kay, thanks!

As long as I can get enough to fill up the bar in a day ... speaking of, how do you know the bar is filled? Will it say something, or just show an image?

Also, am I the only one getting a "claim" link--after I grab a mana crystal, anyway--that says "the page cannot be found"?

I only get that if I click the purple speck crystal thing that just bounces around the site inbetween mana crystals. That little place holder crystal is driving me crazy, it messes up the ap.

The bar is filled when whole things grey center is filled green. There is also a count for how many times you've been entered into the raffle on the event page.

1) theres a purple unclickable mana sliver on mobile version (links to claim without an id)

2) are you supposed to be able to play that game on a mobile? It does not appear on my android.

My bar is now currently filled. I don't receive a raffle message, but this 'You can submit mana once every five minutes. Come back in a little bit to keep filling your mana bar.'

Edit: Never mind, the message changed.

Edited by teardroponfire

Got 1 entry for the raffle. Guess I have to try for another one tomorrow xd.png Cause my Mana is maxed out

Merry Christmas everyone! Great to see the new holiday event! Thank you TJ and spriters and everyone for making this. Breeding Christmas dragons now wink.gif

Thanks TJ!

Got my first entry to the raffle pretty quickly, and after trying to rescue some xmas dragons off the abandoned page with my laggy internet I finally got a second gen solstice (even if it took me a while). very happy! Will be back on the AP later tonight when my eggs hatch and it quietens down a bit!

Yesss! Got 3 Hollies and 2 Solstices. This is awesome! biggrin.gif

Man, how anyone is able to catch multiple hollies is beyond me, I click and click and never get one. Least I have my gifted holly someone gave me last year so no holliless blues for me this Christmas.

Gratz on the catches. happy.gif