TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Eep, this is fun!

Apparently you can't use the mana game to fill up your bar in one fell swoop, though--after a while my score was "NAN." xd.png

Can we get enough mana without having to play the game?

Because I can't play due to my visual impairment, so if we have to play the game I'll have to get someone else to play for me if I want a chance at the raffle...

Yes. There's randomly generated mana crystals that spawn around the site(like ToT items), so you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to play the minigame.

Yes. There's randomly generated mana crystals that spawn around the site(like ToT items), so you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to play the minigame.

Hopefully that's the case because as far as I can tell I can't play it on an iPad? I'm lagging too much at the moment to really be able to say for sure.

I can't play the game either, the tiles won't click onto the board - unless there's a hidden way of doing it that I don't know of?

Hope it's a glitch that's soon sorted. sad.gif

ETA: Sorted!

Edited by quinney

This is really cool! I like the interactivity of a minigame (even if I was a little confused at first).

Thank you so much! smile.gif

The lag was very real for me for a few minutes. As was the competition in the AP! I swear, some people must have superpowered clicking skills

Edited by thehistorybum

Am i the only one dealing with the game not wanting to register my inputs? Sometimes it works, but for the most part I just can't place anything without a lot of waiting.

It's kind of frustrating because it was a really fun game until it started glitching out.

So happy with one of my catches <3 Already caught a 2nd gen. from Spriter Alt Desipis. Cannot wait to find more pretties!

I was about to turn my computer off when I told myself 'I'll just pop over for a few minutes to check out the event. I can play in the morning.' But here I am. I became obsessed with figuring out how to win the mana game before I could sleep. xd.png

Time for bed for real! Happy DC holidays everybody!

The minigame glitches where sometimes you can't place a tile where you should be able to, or so it seems.

I think I figured out what's going on, at least in my case: the game shifted the tiles almost a full tile off of the board, and it's registering the tiles instead of the board.

I think I figured out what's going on, at least in my case: the game shifted the tiles almost a full tile off of the board, and it's registering the tiles instead of the board.

That's not it for me. Sometimes I can place where I expect, sometimes I can't.

Where do I find the game? When I click on "play mana alchemy" all I see are the instructions.

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif Holly dragons. You shall lays elude y grasp until I am senile and to old to be able to grasp your beautifulNess in my hands.

I did more experimenting (and won :woot:), and I think it wants you to click the edges of the where the tile would go if you placed it. It's kind of arcane but I think that's roughly what it's looking for right now.

Sorry if even this doesn't help, I don't know why it's glitching like this.

All tiles can only match up with other tiles of a matching type (Change with Change, green boarders with green boarders, etc).

If there are any tiles around that spot that don't match up with the one you're trying to place, you won't be able to place it there.

Maybe that is what the problem is? I'm not experiencing any technical difficulties with the game.

Also, for anyone with tiles that are shifted off of the board: a cache clear should help alleviate that problem.

Anyone having a problem influencing eggs? I have 7 eggs, but I only have the option to gender my holly eggs. sad.gif