The_One_and_Only

What are you eating right now?

I had Pizza earlier for supper, finishing off a Vanilla Iced Coffee now that I had while out and about shopping. Waiting for roommate to suggest we eat a slice of coconut cream pie we bought (it's a frozen one so it had to thaw first).

Yesterday we had fish and hashbrowns for supper and today we're gonna have bacon sandwiches, we were gonna have a full breakfast for supper but the eggs are probably really unsafe now...lol

Just finished eating a hot chili pancit canton noodles.

Edited by Keiren
updated

Yogurt. I wish I had more, since it feels like the only thing that feels good for my sore throat.

Eating taco bites from Michelina's as brunch |D

didn't feel like cereal so this will do for now while I gather energy to clean the apartment

just finished having a lunchables pack I had. Probably going to the convenience store so i can grab more foods to eat like pizza burgers, energy drinks, etc 

just had a bowl of party mix, now to heat up a pizza burger and finish my energy drink off.

Now having coconut cream pie, may have popcorn after it idk 

Edited by Keiren

I just had a delicious almond croissant from the best croissant place here. So good.

Had spicy chicken pizza and garlic fingers for supper <3 

having an energy drink, had cereal and had a pizza burger all today so far. 

I just had some green chicken curry and I'm about to have some ice cream. Nice dinner. :P 

Had cinnamon toast crunch for brekki, finished off an energy drink and later imma have Bang Bang shrimp pasta (look it up it is absolutely wonderfully delicious)

and possibly leftover pizza after that some time.

Cereal. I bought a box of cocoa flavored cereal today for a change and I think I've been eating too much - the taste of cocoa is just irresistible. :o