The_One_and_Only

What are you eating right now?

Kind of wish I had leftover Papa John's pizza...I love it when it's maybe a few hours old, and you have to heat it up, then eat it with ranch and parmesan cheese. It's not weird... xd.png

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Gave in to a craving and bought that gross instant noodle soup aka glutamate galore (two packages, actually), a chocolate donut, and some Pepsi... okay, no, I'm realizing that none of that was a one time thing. No regrets, I don't even care lmao. Gotta take advantage of that turbo metabolism while I can, right xd.png

Chocolate Chip Cookies from grandmum. She sent them over not thirty minutes ago, and they're amazing.

user posted image

Homemade veggie korma and homemade naan. Both came out really well. I'm especially proud of the naan, since I had never made it before! Delicious!

I wish I was eating a giant tub of Halo Top ice cream

or some fried spicy shrimp

or popcorn shrimp

or chocolate lava cake

Ah, yes all the stuff I can't have (save for the ice cream), due to being on a low carb lifestyle >_>

I don't think anyone could truly comprehend my deep desire for subway right now.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

I just finished eating a Quest bar in the White Chocolate Raspberry flavor. It was pretty good.

I just finished eating a Quest bar in the White Chocolate Raspberry flavor. It was pretty good.

ohmy.gif So did I. That's a little scary. I had mine with a strawberry gatorade and 2 hardboiled egg whites for extra protein.

ohmy.gif So did I. That's a little scary. I had mine with a strawberry gatorade and 2 hardboiled egg whites for extra protein.

Wow! That is a little freaky xd.png

I just recently became a big Quest bar addict and I started trying all sorts of uncommon flavors. White Choc Raspberry is not super duper popular, so it's quite the coincidence! I had mine warmed up with a slice of home-made peanut butter bread, topped with almond butter. It was a pretty satiating breakfast, if I do say so myself tongue.gif