The_One_and_Only

What are you eating right now?

Chocolate chips cookies that have caramel inside. For the first time in forever I feel a bit bad about eating sweet stuff...

Strawberry carnation instant breakfast. then gonna finish pizza wheels I started yesterday (leftover dough etc they had from pizza at a grocery store that they rolled like cinnamon rolls with marinara sauce nomnom and cheese and other stuff cause these ones are works)

Banana bread with butter and juice

Today I'm drinking a starbucks bottled frappuccino (yummy) and not eating til I get to grandparents cause it's THANKSGIVING and I wanna save room for potato salad and a ham with brown sugar sauce and possibly egg custard cause me and my grandpa both craved it so nan was gonna make it Edit...there was no custard just a boston cream cake that made me feel icky =/

Now this -Tuesday today: apple jelly on 2 pieces of toast, strawberry instant breakfast. possibly a pizza burger later that is frozen right now cause the expire date wasn't great (made in store)

Edited by Keiren

Sake and maguro nigiri with tea for breakfast.

Just finished a London broil and a spot of Merlot. Moving onto chocolates filled with real fruit for dessert.

I'm drinking white tea with rose petals. Yeah, really. 😛 It took me some time to open the package and start using it because that brand is really expensive and I was kind of saving it until it got quite, well, aged...