Duke_Falcon

Bookmarks for sorting

I welcome everyone!

I were here a long time. Long enough to breed much dragons to wonder about something: Bookmarking the sort list.

I use custom sorting to know which dragon belongs which generation but after a while it is a pain in the neck to sort the latest breeds.

Is there mayhaps possible to provide a possibility to set up bookmarks in the sorting list? For example frozen hatchies or whatever. Just something what act as a beacon.

What do I mean exactly?

Let us imagine that there is frozen hatchie "2.nd Gen Breeds" somewhere in 270-280.th place in the list. Use this as bookmark. Then it will be a list top of the dragons' list with links where "2.nd Gen Breeds" appears and clicking on them drop you right into the wanted part of your dragon list.

Of course it suspects that one may not need to trigger dragons all the way long just cut and paste them.

Is this a terrible delusion or a usefull thought?

It seems kind of complicated to me but I wouldn't complain if it got added in. I'm sure other people besides you would love to have this.

And also quick question about your siggy. What about red tropicals? I never heard of that.

And also quick question about your siggy. What about red tropicals? I never heard of that.

I was another idea of mine once that maybe have alts from tropicals but never posted that idea here for public. Not sure why... But I made the recolours and liked them enough to put them in my signature.

Maybe if TJ see them we may got some red tropicals smile.gif Or I just dream way to much...

I was another idea of mine once that maybe have alts from tropicals but never posted that idea here for public. Not sure why... But I made the recolours and liked them enough to put them in my signature.

Maybe if TJ see them we may got some red tropicals smile.gif Or I just dream way to much...

Bad idea to put them here unless you have permission from the artist to edit the sprite...

Oooh, I love this bookmark idea to help make sorting easier. Then if you're often placing dragons in one area, you don't have to scroll about trying to find it so much.

Bad idea to put them here unless you have permission from the artist to edit the sprite...

I use this in signature almost two years now. Good to know this yet (I really need to read all those forum rules once even if half of them I do not understand).

Where could be reveal the spriter and how to ask such permissions?

And it goes I think for my avatar portrait to... Harsh world, really harsh...

Oooh, I love this bookmark idea to help make sorting easier. Then if you're often placing dragons in one area, you don't have to scroll about trying to find it so much.

I really need this feature. I stopped breeding my dragons as the chaos grew way to big and messy. And I dislike drag eggs\dragons for 4-7 minutes to to put them their places (yes, DC is so slow for me, bad net we have)...

I use this in signature almost two years now. Good to know this yet (I really need to read all those forum rules once even if half of them I do not understand).

Where could be reveal the spriter and how to ask such permissions?

You can find information about spritersin the wiki.

For the neotropicals there are four listed:

JaziandCo (Adults)

UltimateTH (All)

Dolphinsong (Adults)

Kayara (Adults)

I'm not at all sure they are all still active; I've never even heard of two of them. But you would message them here on the forum.