Red2111

Gotham

i'm surprised not to see a thread for this. its on Winter hiatus but is returning Jan 5th for 6 more episodes.

what do people think?

personally i'm a huge batman fan and LOVE this show. i absolutely love the origin aspect they're taking and watching Bruce transform from normal kid into the bat.

The last episode I was was The Mask (I'm in the UK).

Like a lot of people I was about wary about the show but I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did because although the story started off feeling slow it has really picked up. I love this version of Penguin too. ^-^

ikr. i love this version of the penguin.

was never a fan of his character tbh, especially in comparison to the big guns like Riddler, Scarecrow, Croc and Joker.

but he's really stolen the show, and imo will be a hard act to follow villain wise.

I have the final episode recording tonight. I hope it's just a mid-season break because I'm not ready for it to end D:

I can confess that I haven't had time to see the most recent episodes (I don't even remember to which one I watched, makes me sad ...). But anyhow, I've been a huge batman fan ever since I was a kid and watched the old cartoon-version of it, and I can just say that I've been in love with Gotham from the very first episode. And I'm really surprised how much I like Penguin, lol, I've always hated him but I think he's amazing in Gotham. xd.png

Gotham is one of the few live-action shows I watch (since I mostly watch old animated cartoons from the early 2000s and such). I absolutely love it since I'm a HUGE Batman fan.

I can't wait until the next episode comes out.<3

bump. anyone catch the episode last night?

kinda bummed they casted the guy they did for the Electrocutioner. her was perfect for Dr. Strange *nods*

bumpage for the new season starting.

Jerome wub.gif

he may or may not be the Joker, but hes a wonderful villain in his own right even if he is the quintessential perfect proto-Joker