Neutual Demon

Thael+ND's Spectacular 1x2!

M'relllia simply waved him off. "Give them a few hours. Once you have reached your destination they should be prepared. They float in and out of the house enough most of their possessions have long been removed from it anyway.They shouldn't miss it much. Perhaps they'll even enjoy their banishment." Her form blurred as she spoke, her hair and edges of her clothing turning to mist first and her body second. Within thirty seconds she had evaporated away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When M'rellia had reappeared in her throne room the three daughters were standing before it to greet her. They looked solemn, and Cayla looked as if she had been crying. Fayla looked mad, and Rayla had glazed over eyes as usual.

Cayla stepped forward first, she had taken the likes of her mother in appearance, long wavy brown hair, powerful shoulders, and her mother's tendency to make clothing out of watery, membranous materials. As she stepped her long skirt bubbled and bowled out as she moved. Her large green eyes that were currently flowing nonviable tears were the only thing that showed of her father, and M'rellia had to face that as she asked, "Is it true? You're banishing us?" Her voice quivered like a child's. Cayla had worked hard to ensure peace and relations within her mother's home, and she didn't believe her sister as she had approached her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cayla had been working in the market with her siblings, establishing a trade code and property rights among her new nation of girls. The past way of bartering had led to several tensions within the family, and several feuds as currency was debated on. Now there was an avid and active monetary and ecumenic system in place with Cayla's reign and the girls could trade and interact in peace. Rayla was an uninviting and intimidating presence, and her arrival had caused a hush amongst the girls. Cayla was unhesitant as she knew her sister's presence and welcomed it. Before she even had time to greet her Rayla dropped a bomb on her.

"You have hours to remain here." She said simply. Rayla's eyes rarely moved, and it only enhanced her creepy exterior. She usually never brushed her hair, keeping it in matted dreadlocks with some sort of plant keeping it back from her face. Her clothing consisted of plant matter just thrown to where only what was absolutely necessary was covered, and she was often very, very dirty. She dealt with strange magic no one quite understood, and the markings from her work littered her whole body. Several people suspected she was a sea witch, but no one had the gall to say it as she was still in line for the throne. She was a direct child of M'rellia, a demigod in her own right and her sisters were merely decedents of those as powerful as her. Cayla acted as a reformer, Rayla's intentions were unclear.

"Sister, surely you know I intend to leave in a few hours. I hoped to return to the palace before nightfall, an-" "You will not be welcomed there. Mother is banishing us from her realm. We are to be carted off like common censorkip.gif*s. Rayla said with a monotone. "Your work here has gone without credit or thanks. Mother will only use it to claim a better rule of her own work, and your time and attendance will be of waste. I would wrap up whatever messiah work you claim to be doing and pack. Say your goodbyes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes." M'rellia said with no emotion, staring directly at Tybalt's eyes. "You are to be married. It is high time my daughters made their own legacies. I have placed your engagement matters into several of your father's friends, they will do right by you." She was detached, emotionless. Above their heads the seas grew choppy and uneven as her emotions wrecked havoc inside.

"This is bull****! What if we've already picked out husbands?" Fayla shouted. The girl was always ready for combat, a high ponytail with forged bronze holding back a long, thick ponytail of auburn hair. Her self-made everyday armor was almost always changing as she adapted it, as of now it glinted with an underlying embellishments of mica and copper on the gold background. On any occasion she could be found dressed for hand to hand combat, a chest and back piece looped into a chainmail skirt with light goddess-like fabric draped underneath to give an ethereal appearance. She looked like a war diety and had a personality to match.

Rayla's eyes rapidly moved to her sister and she held still, like a predator that had spotted something. "You have not selected a husband. You have selected someone you have never spoken to, but fancy."

Fayla's face reddened."Ah shut the hell up, Ray. That wasn't the question! Why are you booting us out? I don't intend to marry anyone, much less start popping out children like some little housewife. I'm still trying to learn how to engage hand to hand combat, not a husband!" Fayla's fists were balled up and she looked ready to fight now.

M'rellia just sighed. "If you knew my reasoning behind it, you would understand. For now, you are just to simply obey. I have let you roam about for years, with no requests. Heed this one now." "No! That's not how it works! You don't just say 'Hey, I can kick you out of the whole world you're used to, and you'll be okay because I abandoned you for fifty years. That's messed up and you know it!" Fayla's voice shook and the heat surrounding her body radiated into the water around her. Kayla placed a hand on her sister's arm.

"Her mind is made up. Rayla simply said. Cayla looked hurt and betrayed at her mother, and Fayla's eyes started to water out of anger. "Sisters, I have made you bags that have no end. Place your material desires in there, and you will have access to them always. It will be like you have all your possessions with you. Go in peace, for there will soon be war."

Edited by lycrawaterz14

(( Yes, hello, sorry for dying so suddenly. I am 2/3 dead for the moment, but I will try to get back into this. If not just beat me a few times with a stick or something. Sorry! )