hazeh

Carmilla

Does anyone else besides myself and Stromboli watch Carmilla? Because you definitely should! It's a webseries on Youtube, and it's amazing. This show is up to its neck in queer people, and the useless lesbian vampire isn't so useless after all!

Gosh I have so many feelings. Season 1's (you can't convince me season 2 isn't happening) finale just aired today and OMG EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL

dude i just happened to start watching it like 6 days after the last episode! it totally is getting a season 2 bruh.

i really love danny and lafontaine and how they're genderqueer both in and out of character! and the, AHEM, HAPPENING BETWEEN LAURA AND CARMILLA IN THE SEASON FINALE WAS REALLY ADORABLE.

i did feel like the pacing was cringe worthy though. nothing for like 10 episodes then suddenly a TON is revealed, then you get 10 more episodes with hardly anything and same thing??

Season 2 cannot come soon enough, 's'all I'm sayin'.

My favorite thing is the characters' blogs and twitters. Love that multimedia storytelling.

My other favorite thing is Natasha Negovalins, but that's another story...

SEASON 2 IN TWO WEEKS

also the promo pictures and snapchats are killing me

*sobs*

SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 WAS SO GREAT

my soul has ascended

pg-13 kiss MY BUTT

*resurrects from the dead* 

As with most things, I'm a little behind trend and I only started watching this yesterday at @hazeh's recommendation. I was convinced this wouldn't be up my alley because of the format, but oh my god, I haven't been able to stop watching since I started. :wub: I'm absolutely obsessed. @Stromboli I assume you ended up watching the rest? Someone please enthuse with me! 

11 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

*resurrects from the dead* 

As with most things, I'm a little behind trend and I only started watching this yesterday at @hazeh's recommendation. I was convinced this wouldn't be up my alley because of the format, but oh my god, I haven't been able to stop watching since I started. :wub: I'm absolutely obsessed. @Stromboli I assume you ended up watching the rest? Someone please enthuse with me! 

Haha! @Stromboli is the person who showed it to me!! We watched the season 1 finale together. I may have cried. 

Also, the movie is super well done!!! How far are you now?

@hazeh I've almost finished season one. :D I'll finish it today after work. But if I'm going to cry, then maybe I won't... :ph34r: