Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I want to change my wishlist!

Forum name: Ninjakittee

Wishlist: Ninjakittee

1. Anything from this category, but a CB Gold or Almandine the most

2. Any 2G metal from my wishlist (in profile)

3. A pretty spiral/checker prize! (the checker is very unlikely, I know) I don't much care about what gen for this, but please with a mate I can actually get =P

4. 2G Avatar (or Avatar-fail) from blusang, both genders are good

5. Pretty much anything from my wishlist

6. CB Swallowtail, Black Tea, or any breed pygmy. I adore the swallowtails, they're so pretty.

Updated up till Ninjakittee.

@Kittyhawkmc: I know, buuuut I kinda don't know anything about that stuff. For editing the banners, you should ask Diaveborn for permission, if you want to take a try at it. And of course, we are always open to getting more banners xd.png

@Areous: technically, you can and yes, in that case they could be requested only under first spot. But, as it is usual, I wouldn't hold my breath for it. Last year, people donated somewhere around 20 CB Silvers and 8 or so Neglecteds, that were raffled in the thread, but no 2nd gen from alts. So, chances of getting one are small.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: LumosSeeker148

Scroll name: LumosSeeker148

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (or CB Neglected) wub.gif (but definitely not both!)

2. Any coloured CB Coppers

3. Paper or any kind of Dino

4. CB Winter or any Reds - could always use more! tongue.gif

5. Any clean-lineaged dragon that may be descended from Spriter's Alts of Desipses or Radiant Angel

6. CB or any clean-lineaged Luminas! Love these dragons so much, so anything will be much appreciated! smile.gif Also like Nhiostrifes, Night Glory Drakes, Ochredrakes, Falconiform Wyverns, and Embers!

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of most breeds. I also have CBs of all Holidays beginning with the Arsani. Unfortunately I don't have any low-gen prizes, nor many CB metals (except Golden Wyverns).

Catching abilities: Most times I've got a decent connection, so I can catch most things, including Trio's and some unbreedables. Xenowyrms and metallics (except Golden Wyverns) tend to elude me.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. 2nd gen Gold from male Mageia Xenowyrm or male Almandine Pyralspite

3. 3rd gen Sunset from female Marrow checker not related to This or 3rd gen Stripe from female Marrow checker not related to This

4. 2nd gen Pink from Rosebud not related to This or 3rd gen Tri-Horn from Rosebud checker not related to This

5. Any gen EG from Spriter's Alt(s) or any Holiday checker (non-Holiday offspring, of course)

6. Any lineage you're proud of and would like to share with someone who appreciates all the time and effort that goes into making it.

Breeding abilities: I can make 2nd gens from all Metals, 2nd gen Avatars and 2nd gens from all Holidays after and including Shadow Walkers, I have one 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer that can make a 3rd gen stair and checker and I can always ask my children for 3rd gens from their 2nd gen Bronze Shimmers, I can make a nice variety of 4th gen and higher Prize lineages (EG and stair), I can make a small variety of EG lineages from Spriter's Alts, and many other lineages already available to make plus the ability to create many lineages from scratch if needed.

Catching abilities: I have been able to catch the occasional Golden Wyvern, Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal and Seasonal, once every few months maybe a Trio, Xeno, unbreedable or Spessartine, but am lousy at catching Metals and Almandines.

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Breeding abilities: See Above

Catching abilities: See Above

Edited by WWECornSerpent

I want to be a helper!

(For secondary gifting not matchups tbh)

Forum name: Darketernity

Scroll name: Darketernity

Breeding abilities: Can breed some 3g prizes, a tonne of 2g metals, have holidays from CBs up to the time listed in my profile, no discontinueds, 3 CB GoNs, 2g commons from holly...

Catching abilities: My free time varies wildly.

I want to sign up!

Forum name:

Scroll name:

Wishlist:

1. CB copper

2.CB or low gen Trio

3.CB or low gen lunar

4.CB or low gen Gemshard

5.A 5th EG white/ valentine 09 checker (mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/GNbML) or any other nice even gens

6.nice llineage canopy

Breeding abilities: I have most CB holidays post Halloween 2012 along with a few other CB uncommons along with some nice EG lines

Catching abilities: I can usually catch CB uncommons and BSAs anything rarer I'm not particularly good at.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name: lavaheart626

Wishlist: (lol I didn't like the tier'd selection system going on so 1 = what I want most 6 = what I like a lot still but not as much as what's above) hope it's ok I just wanted to make it clear I wanted CB black hatchies the most out of anything and not have them at the bottom of the list

1. CB Black hatchies

2. 6th gen or lower prizes ( I have very few)

3. even gen checker gold/silver

4. Xenos

5. 2nd gen avatars of destruction!

6. 2nd gen pink from frill x old pink

---------------

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name: lavaheart626

Breeding abilities:

Most CB dragons (not many prize dragons and no CB metals though)

I have lots of blacks (I have 3 different checker lineages with them... black x red, black x brute, black x sunsong)

Lots of CBs with good codes I make a lineage with them

I also have a few more checker lineages (sunsong x purple and sunsong x Terrae), and a ton of random pretty even gen checker lineages

best dragons from spriters alts: (rest are 4th gen + or have non alts slipped in)

[x] [x] [x]

2nd gen from CB hybrid:

[x]

2nd gen thuwed:

[x]

2nd gen metals:

[g] [g] [g] [g] [g]

Catching abilities: I am pretty good at catching xenos, trios, unbreedables, Tan Ridgewings, red dorsals, and really Good at catching dragons with good codes...

not so good with blusangs, coppers, metals...

Trading abilities: I am able to work the trade market pretty well. horrid at knowing what to trade for prizes though tbh, I don't keep tabs on what's "rare" or "common" lineage wise with them.

but I can get CB coppers, CB blusangs, and 2nd gen metals pretty easily for the most part with enough effort.

Edited by 626lavaheart

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Enalahs

Scroll name: Enalahs

Wishlist:

1. 2G White from Spriter Alt or CB Alt/Hybrid

2. CB Xenowyrms

3. Paper

4. CB White

5. CB Red

6. White hatchie (Lineage doesn't matter as I hoard them so inbred is ok too!)

Breeding abilities: I can breed- Assorted 3G Whites x Spriter Alts, Assorted 3Gs from Lassard (cb alt black), 3G Prizes (I own- Tins: 2G Silver/Gold/Bronze x White; Shim: 2G PB Shim), 2G Metals (I have 2 cb golds and 3 cb silvers), Assorted Dorkface lines (Nice stairs mainly), 2gs from any holiday (except marrow/grave/pumkpin/yulebuck/snowangel/holly/radiant angel/Val 09), 4G/5G White x Holly checkers, and others that I cannot think of at the moment.

Catching abilities: Not great at catching but I can catch commons fairly decent.

Trading abilities: I can normally trade for most things except cb metals, NDs, holly-kins, 2g spriter alts, 2g cb alt babies, and the like.

I want to be a replacement Santa!

Forum name: Enalahs

Scroll name: Enalahs

Breeding abilities: I can breed- Assorted 3G Whites x Spriter Alts, Assorted 3Gs from Lassard (cb alt black), 3G Prizes (I own- Tins: 2G Silver/Gold/Bronze x White; Shim: 2G PB Shim), 2G Metals (I have 2 cb golds and 3 cb silvers), Assorted Dorkface lines (Nice stairs mainly), 2gs from any holiday (except marrow/grave/pumkpin/yulebuck/snowangel/holly/radiant angel/Val 09), 4G/5G White x Holly checkers, and others that I cannot think of at the moment.

Catching abilities: Not great at catching but I can catch commons fairly decent.

Trading abilities: I can normally trade for most things except cb metals, NDs, holly-kins, 2g spriter alts, 2g cb alt babies, and the like.

SIDE NOTE: There's a coding error on the replacement santa form.

[B]Forum name:
[/B][B]Scroll name:[/B]

The bold end-tag is on the wrong line C:

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Glyndlamir

Scroll name: Glyndlamir

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Xeno

4. Lunar Herald with a nice lineage

5. a nice two-breed checker (4th Gen would be nice, but 3rd-5th is good) or a lineage you're proud of ^^

6. CB Falconiform/Fever hatchling

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of almost everything, not including CB Gold/Silver/male Green Copper and Holidays before 2012 (2013 for Valentines). I have some Prizes, some of them lower Gens (1 2nd, a few 3rd and 4th Gens) and can breed some nice checkers/stairs/other lineages

Catching abilities: I can get most uncommons, but never caught a CB Silver/Gold/Green Copper/Almandine/Spessartine. Apart from that, I can manage to get most dragons ^^

Trading abilities: Again, CB Gold/Silver/Neglected/2nd Gen from Spriter's Alt might be difficult, but I should be able totrade for almost anything

I want to sign up!

Forum name: KingZanto

Scroll name: KingZanto

Wishlist:

1. 2g from Spriters Alt, any Neglected

2. any alt Black

3. 2g Shallow Water

4. 2g Shallow Water

5. CB Fever Wyvern

6. Anything laugh.gif

Breeding abilities: I have a 2nd gen Gold Tinsel, 2nd gen Bronze Tinsel, 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer, Two CB Alt Sweetlings, Every CB Holiday dragon (except Yulebuck, Holly, Pumpkin and Val09) and some 2nd gen Thuweds. I can also Breed 2nd gen Golds and Silvers.

Catching abilities: I'm pretty good at catching normally. Have caught many Golds and Silvers, too. Managed to gift a CB Gold the last two years of gifitng Santa. I can't make any promise of course tho. Might not have that much time to hunt in the cave often.

Trading abilities: As I said I can catch metals normally so thats the best thing i could get.

Edited by KingZanto

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Cerimonster

Scroll name: Cerimonster

Wishlist:

1. Anything from this tier (except CB silvers), surprise me!

2. CB Xenowurm of choice except Mageias.

3. red or pink hatchlings, any genders

4. 3rd/4th gen even gen from spriters alts.

5. hatchlings from my profile

6. Surprise me with something pretty

Breeding abilities: 2nd gen metals. Alt lines (3rd gens through to 6 or more, mostly even gens.) Holiday lines. Lots of tinsel/shimmer lines, can breed 3rd gen shimmer/kin or 4th+ gens, both SS's and EG's.

Catching abilities: Pretty unreliable catcher.

Trading abilities: Can trade some of my third and fourth gen shimmer lines for some things.

I want to sign up!

Forum name:4MyMirage

Scroll name:4MyMirage

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2.Alt Black (2g PB if poss)

3. Xeno (CB) or Prize Checker

4. Love BSAs, GWs

5. Like pretty checkers smile.gif Need 2G Gold, GW or Nhiostrife from rosebud for checkers

6. Clean lineaged BSA, male cloud, cb waterwalkers

Breeding abilities: Have had no luck with alt lineages, holiday lineages from Valentines 2014, metals other than PB gold, pretty checkers, prizes I have 1 2G tinsel and at least 1 3G prize of everything but gold shimmer to try, Have a pair of all common breeds except waterwalker, several pr of coppers

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch trios / blusangs / xenos/dinos but not coppers and metals

Trading abilities: don't know

Edited by 4mymirage

I want to sign up!

Forum name:jumpsnake

Scroll name:jumpsnake

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen prize - EG STRONGLY preferred

2. 2nd gen gold or silver from any xeno, or 2nd gen gold from desipis

3. any CB xeno

4. 2g avatar from grave or SW (is it ok to be specific?)

5. Any pretty lineage, I especially love lyrics, poems, or themes

6. Male pink hatchie

Breeding abilities: I have everything CB except holly, male GON, and prize. I have lots of EG stuff.

Catching abilities: I'm not that great at catching unless I luck into the internet working really good. This happens occasionally, but I am not reliable to catch CB rares or even things like trios- I manage something like a trio or xeno about once every 3-4 months

Trading abilities: Even though I'm not a great catcher I've been around a long time and have been able to trade with other long time players for lots of cool things. Last year I had a lot of help getting things for my giftee.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: WoLfgIrLyS

Scroll name: WoLfgIrLyS

Wishlist:

1. M CB Silver or F Neglected

2. M CB Green Copper or 3rd gen Prize or alt black

3. CB Chronos Xenowyrm or M alt Undine

4. CB Nebula

5. 2nd-3rd gen (stair/spiral) offspring with spriter's alt

6. CB night Glory Drake or CB Sunset Dragon

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I hate lineaged dragons you can get as CBs and *even gens* so I can't really do either of those. I can breed 2nd gens (also PB) from all CB common/uncommon/rare dragons also all Hybrids. I can breed 2nd gen Golds/Silvers/Coppers or wished dragons from them. Have all 3 GoNs for Avatars and CB Arsani/Radiant Angel/Heartstealing/Lurkers/Graves/Desipis/Caligenes/Wrapping Wing/Solstice/Mistletoe/2015 Xmas dragon. Can breed prize dragons from 3rd gen up.

*Only even gens I can breed ~ A x B and C x D

Catching abilities: Can catch commons/uncommons-rares, Seasonals, Unbreedables, Trios, Blusangs, *Coppers.

Trading abilities: Can trade for pretty much everything (including dragons from past CB holidays I don't have CBs of ☻) except Neglecteds, CB Golds, CB Silvers, 2nd gen Spriter's alts, 2nd gens Prizes.

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I want to sign up!

Forum name: CafeNaRigara

Scroll name: CafeNaRigara

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, no gender preference

2. CB Blusang

3. Paper

4. Two-Finned Bluna

5. Striped

6. Magelight Pygmy

Breeding abilities: Able to breed Soulpeace, Hellhorse, Bronze Shimmer, Bronze and Silver Tinsel, Tan Ridgewings. At least one lineage is Thuwed, and at least one lineage has a CB Rosebud (as I recall).

Catching abilities: Able to catch general commons to uncommons. Have had little to no luck with metals or anything higher. The highest I've found is, I believe, a CB Nebula.

Trading abilities: Unknown. I haven't traded yet.

Edited by CafeNaRigara

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Miral

Scroll name: Miral

Wishlist: I found the chart to be ridiculous; I'm not going to request a CB Gold six times in a row, or something like that.

1. 2G from spriters' alt; Neglected (have 0 of either)

2. 2G Golds and Silvers, any and all

3. CB Xenowyrms (especially Astrapi and Chrono)

4. CB Red and Pink hatchlings

5. Perfect metallic 3-4EGs; 2G metalfails

6. CB Tri-Horn, Sunsong, Lumina, and Royal Blue hatchlings; CB English word codes

Breeding abilities: I have six 2G prizes, four 2G prizefails (for EG lineages with CB prizes in base), one 2G Thuwed, several CB Golds, Silvers, Coppers, Trios, Xenos, Pyralspites, etc.

Catching abilities: I can catch anything found in the cave, but I cannot guarantee that I will catch something very rare in the time allotted. I code hunt, as well.

Trading abilities: Anything equaling a 3G prize I can easily trade for.

Please shoot a PM if I need to change anything =)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: xenolion

Scroll name: xenolion

Wishlist:

1. any CB metal (Gold/Silver), no preference =) *This is a dream, but not necessary*

2. Any lowish Gen stair prize (6th or lower preferred, not picky) *If it is a line I have and exact one of, I may give it to my husband.*

3. any Gen Green nebula/gold wyvern checker

4. an egg from the favorite dragon on your scroll – if unbreedable or too rare then your second favorite, basically anything you want to breed =)

5. 2nd Gen stripes, any color

6. Any checker, preferably not too rare so I can continue it =)

Breeding abilities: I only have 1 cb gold male, I do have lots of cb xeno’s and lunar heralds. I love stripes and can do holidays/common 2011 and up. I will be willing to try for the Alt vines, blacks, and Undines.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching rares, but can do commons.

Trading abilities: depends on the trader. Some are really nice about trading for a secret santa. I don’t have a lot of what I consider rare things on my scroll.

Can the breeding/catching/trading abilities for these be copied to my entry form, please? c:

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: Infinis

Scroll name: Infinis

Breeding abilities: 3G+ prizes; 2G+ metals; 2G+ from holidays (no sweet/holly/vday09/yule/pumpkin); 3G thuweds; alt lineages. Can breed 2G+ of nearly everything else readily available (no frill/bright pink).

Catching abilities: CB commons; I really don't hunt the cave much

Trading abilities: Anything but NDs; occasional success with cb metals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forum name: Infinis

Scroll name: Infinis

Breeding abilities: 3G+ prizes; 2G+ metals; 2G+ from holidays (no sweet/holly/vday09/yule/pumpkin); 3G thuweds; alt lineages. Can breed 2G+ of nearly everything else readily available (no frill/bright pink).

Catching abilities: CB commons; I really don't hunt the cave much

Trading abilities: Anything but NDs; occasional success with cb metals.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Scroll name: OrcaFreak

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. CB Dino, any color except green

4. Any CB of a breed I don't own yet, or CB red

5. 2nd gen female Bleeding Moon from male Silver Tinsel as a mate for him

6. Any CB of a breed I don't own yet, or CB red

Breeding abilities: I work with permanent breeding pairs, for a list, check here. All my "rares" have a place on this breeding list. And of course I'm willing to breed my "common" dragons who don't have a partner yet and therefor aren't mentioned on the list. I don't own spriter's alt offspring, so breeding those won't happen. I have only one low gen prize, but I haven't found a mate yet, so unless I find a mate soon, I won't be breeding him either.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching rares, but I manage to snatch up some trios, xeno's and unbreedables from time to time.

Trading abilities: Since I don't own much valuables myself and I'm not good at catching rares; I have a hard time trading for rares (CB metals, ND's, alt offspring). But I do manage to get my hands on semi-rares while trading wink.gif

Edited by OrcaFreak

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Denwayasha

Scroll name: denwayasha

Wishlist:

1. Any Neglected

2. CB Spessartine (or alternatively, a 2nd gen Swallowtail egg/M hatchie from F Spessartine)

3. A Dino (preferably Yellow, Green, or Blue)

4. CB Lunar Herald (preferably Silver or Indigo, but I'm not sure which color will be dropping at the time)

5. A pretty/interesting EG checker with common breeds

6. Purple Ridgewing and Magelight Pygmy hatchlings are always welcome, CB or lineaged~ (Messy, neat, inbred, clean, it doesn't matter.)

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of all Holiday breeds from Ribbon Dancers onward, three Guardians of Nature (one M & two F) and willing to breed 2nd gen Avatars from a common/holiday I have parent, one CB Xenowyrm of each type, a few CB Nebulas (Red and Purple), one CB M Blusang, three CB Golden Wyverns (one F & two M). I don't own very many CB rares (metals, trios) but do have one CB M Silver, two CB Brown Coppers (M & F), and one CB F Ice. My handful of Prize dragons are long-lined and there's a couple messies. I also have one CB Bright Pink and three CB Frills (one F & two M). Can try to breed 2nd gen Hybrids.

Catching abilities: I don't hunt the cave much because I have a pretty slow connection unfortunately, so not very good.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Doublelift

Scroll name: Cloudlift

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected

2. 2nd gen metals from my wishlist

3. CB Tan Ridgewings/Red Dorsals from CB silver

4. Red/Pink/Purples

5. 2nd gen from Spriter's Alt

6. Any cb hatchies

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of metal checkers as well as low gen prizes and spriter's alt lineages.

Catching abilities: I can catch anything without a problem except for CB golds

Trading abilities: I can trade for anything that is 2nd-3rd gen prize but I have trouble with trading for 2nd gen from spriters alt

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Kovia

Scroll name: Kovia

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (don't care about lineage)

2. alt Black (prefer clean lineage but will take a messy)

3. Paper

4. PB Pygmy, or just some CB ones, keep meaning to continue this

5. Any 2G from Heartstealing, Mistletoe, Desipis or Caligene, I need checker ideas. Other parent should preferably not be a rare or holiday.

6. Something pretty. I do like Daydreams, pygmies and drakes...

Breeding abilities: I have a CB female Silver, 2 CB male Coppers (1 brown 1 red), 2 CB Mistletoes, 2 CB Heartstealings, 4 CB Desipises (2 male 2 female), and 4 CB Caligenes (2 male 2 female) I can breed to whatever. I also have a 2G male Thuwed Pygmy and a 2G female Thuwed Striped River I can breed 3G checkers from. I do own a female GoN, but I have no intention of changing her mate, a CB male Magma, so if someone wants an Avatar that's what they'd get. I also have at least 1 CB of all trios, Xenos, Pyralspites, and Lunar Heralds if anyone needs 2Gs from those. Finally, if anyone around here is a fan of the game Bravely Default, I threw together a hybrid lineage awhile ago with dragons named after that game. (If you feel like digging through my scroll, I will breed pretty much anything I own, these are just the more notable ones)

Catching abilities: Not the best, as it depends on my attention span and internet quality for that day. The rarest thing I have ever caught myself is a CB Copper. I might do some hunting, but I can't promise anything rare.

Trading abilities: Definitely no promises here. Most of my trades are just bloodswaps.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: miaou

Scroll name: miaoujones

Wishlist:

1. cb gold

2. cb gaia

3. a pretty surprise

4. a pretty surprise

5. 2G lumina from any of these spriter alts: yulebuck, snow angel, ribbon dancer, solstice, mistletoe (either spriter's), rosebud (nakase's), heartseeker, radiant angel (birdz'); or 2G seawyrm from male pumpkin

6. a pretty surprise

Breeding abilities: 3rd-5th gen checkers incl. common x common, common x holiday, common x metal (i can guarantee the common breed but not necessarily the metal); EG spriter alt lineages and EG prizekin lineages; 2nd gen commons from metals and from holidays starting with snow angels

Catching abilities: i have tendinitis in both wrists and cannot reliably catch anything that isn't common

Trading abilities: i'm not much of a trader. i usually swap for equivalents of what i can breed myself

Edited by miaou

Added everyone except for @OrcaFreak ~ while your list is technically correct, could you please make a list, or write down which dragons you are missing?

For the rest of you, yes your wishlists are fine and in order biggrin.gif