RETIRED_ACCOUNT

Destroy the Godmodder

Okay, never seen this before, but...lemme try.

I charge a Yin Yang Wolf beam, which takes 15 posts to charge

Charge: |||||||||||||||

Units are still temporarily disabled.

((Oh.))

If that doesn't work, I use a critical Attack!

I open a case to reveal a red button. I put on awesomely cool shades. I press the button, and a huge explosion happens, forming a mushroom cloud.

((How was that?))

Spotting Esko's awesome shades and explosion, I use my magical amplifying powers to gather everyone's combined awesomeness and launch an AWESOMENESS ATTACK!!! A ball of pure awesomeness rolls towards the Godmodder at the speed of light!

((as we all know, godmodders are NOT awesome. The speed of light is awesome, adding to the awesomeness's awesome awesomeness. The aim of the awesomeness is to counteract the godmodder's non-awesomeness with the awesomeness, similar to how matter and anti-matter combine and counteract. This in itself is awesome though, which results in net awesomeness.))

To back up Zed's Attack, I send flaming cannon balls behind the beam. I also shoot oil at the Unicorn

The flaming cannonballs add to the awesomeness!

This charges the awesomeness attack: l l l l l l l l l l

Every awesome thing will charge it by 1! (the original awesomeness counted 3, because it was all the natural awesomeness of us trying to destroy a godmodder, which is pretty darn awesome.)

I figured out the bars, I think xd.png

I lift my staff, and with my level 8 healer spells, I summon a unicorn from the clouds. The unicorn would look like the enemy unicorn's dad. He says: "Brutallight....remember... Who you are..." All lion king style in an attempt to make the unicorn fight for us instead.

Seeing the insanity I jump.off a cliff and hug the godmodder a little too hard.

By hugging the Godmodder I add to the awesomeness attack by using the awesomeness love.

Edited by Evil sethoss

The unicorn's awesome voice charges the awesomeness beam!

l l l l l l l l l l

The five awesome things are:

- We are attacking the godmodder. We're awesome.

- Esko's shades! The coolness!

- Esko's explosion. Explosions are undeniably awesome.

- Esko's flaming cannonballs. Fire is undeniably awesome, espescially on a projectile.

- Melomancer's unicorn-lion-king impression. The voice there... awesome.

That's my three posts up! You can remove any of the awesome things if they aren't awesome enough for you, but explosions and fire are undeniably awesome. And us attacking the not-awesome godmodder is awesome too.

Edited by Zeditha

A space ship crashes and a techno armored man walked out he sees the godmodder and begins to jump.over the destruction and awesome music plays in the background.

Edited by Evil sethoss

I drop the staff again out of exhaustion. "Goddammit, these spells are tiring!" I sit back with a glass of watermelon juice and watch the fight, sipping it and waiting for my energy to return.

To add to the awesomeness, I use RWBY POWAH!!

I also use BLACK FIAH!!! (Fire)

Mister Godmodder, there is no S in Bamp. And Stealing would be capitalized if you use correct grammar. And if you don't, you are pathetic, and you are obviously not pathetic. So, I logicked your monkeys away.

Dude, what do you not get about 'Units are disabled'?

No MLP references! *charges Unicorn with a GoN dragon*

I sip my watermelon juice, staring at the god modder being attacked by the others. "Well? You gonna take those hits like a man? Or are you just gonna run?" I taunt.

(Also, Bump.)

Units were /temporarily/ disabled.

Continued charging awesomeness beam... 5/10, I believe it was at. My three posts were technically up, but the progress update wasn't posted.

Units were /temporarily/ disabled.

Continued charging awesomeness beam... 5/10, I believe it was at. My three posts were technically up, but the progress update wasn't posted.

Temporarily until further notice. Myamouse is right, Shyhappyguy never said they were reactivated.