RETIRED_ACCOUNT

Destroy the Godmodder

Sorry for not doing this in a long time, but OK.

Also, sorry if your moves don't appear, it might be just because you forgotten the rules. Here are some examples of rules people forget.

6. Do not double post. If you double post, then your move will not be counted.

7. You may only post 3 times per turn. Any additional posts will not be counted.

Ok, so where did we leave off?

I create an unbreakable sanctuary where the godmodder will never get in no matter how much (s)he tries.

He broke in anyways, as he is the master of everything!

I use my math skills to do some stuff that makes my attacks more effective on the godmodder, and have a higher working rate.

The thunder dragon wraps its wings and tail around itself in a ball, then starts floating in the air without use of its wings and a purple energy shield comes around it, and it starts charging an attack

Thunder dragon attack: 1/10

I grab hazel and make her look at the godmodder, she is so ugly he gets damaged. And even if he looks away, she is so ugly she still hurts him.

Math skills can't really make your attacks greater, use something different!

The godmodder isn't affected by the ugliness.

A staff of healing materializes in my hands. I put on a robe and point the staff at Dynarocks, casting a healing circle around him that should heal him and the thunder dragon as long as they stay withing the circle. I cast another ward on the circle, so that it deactivates if the godmodder steps on it.

((Gonna be the dedicated healer for this : D))

The godmodder breaks the healing sheild and turns it into harmless glitter that does nothing at all.

I will grab a very glitchy Dragon named Balge. His only attacks are to spazz with pure derpiness, and to carry a person inside itself glitchily.

Balge attempts to spazz towards the godmodder from an unknown direction due to its spazzy nature.

The godmodder eats Balge, then now knows The Power of Glitch.

I walk up to the godmodder, and say "Enable units, or else!" Then swing a sword at him.

The godmodder laughs at you, then chants "You ain't the boss of me!" He then takes the sword and breaks it in half.

I try to cast a field of magic around Dynarocks and the thunder dragon, which will let them charge attacks faster.

You do so, making TD and Dynarocks attacks charge faster.

I cast fields of ugliness and use them to raise attack units by at least two.

The ugliness just refuses to turn into AU Boosts, and goes onto you again.

Forgot about the thunder dragons unit.

2/10

Anyways, I summon 2 ninjas who have oddly huge eyes,  ninja.gifninja.gif  

Ninjas summoned, however, the godmodder knows more than just karate or kung fu, and he kicks the ninja's arses in no time.

I cast another Magic Missile at the godmodder, but this time making sure he doesn't have shields up.

He made an instant sheild as you casted the magic missile, and deflected onto you, however, you dodge it.

I aim a poisoned arrow at the godmodder's heart.

The godmodder knew the Arts of Poison, so the poison just made him stronger.

Dynarocks charges his attack by 3. (10/10)

The Thunder Dragon charges his attack by 3. (3/10)

The Godmodder hurts Dynarocks, And TD.

Dynarocks HP: 50,000/100,000

TD HP: 80,000/100,000

After Dynarocks charged his final point, he unleashed an unspeakable power that killed the godmodder. Dynarocks then flew away on a magic white horse and left Dragon Cave; thinking that the job was done.

Unfortunately, the job wasn't completely done, as the godmodder used a necromantic spell to rise himself from the dead, so the attack only did 7 damage.

Zombified Godmodder HP: 86/100

Edited by Scaredhappyguy

"Goddammit. So now he's a zombie?" I say, seeing Dynarocks fly away. "Dammit, get back here, we're not done!"

I lift my staff of healing, and attempt to channel positive energy around, healing the good thunder dragon slightly, while hurting the undead.

((I'm so happy this isn't dead, this was the most fun forum game I've played.))

Edited by Melomancer

In an attempt to help Melomancer, I cast a spirit shield around Dynarocks which will hopefully pinch some HP off the godmodder.

I give the Thunder Dragon a thunder stone, causing it to evolve.

Its attack power is doubled and unit charged by one.

"Goddammit. So now he's a zombie?" I say, seeing Dynarocks fly away. "Dammit, get back here, we're not done!"

I lift my staff of healing, and attempt to channel positive energy around, healing the good thunder dragon slightly, while hurting the undead.

You heal the thunder dragon by 10,000, but the godmodder smacked the energy off, so it didn't hurt him.

In an attempt to help Melomancer, I cast a spirit shield around Dynarocks which will hopefully pinch some HP off the godmodder.

Dynarocks is gone. dry.gif

I give the Thunder Dragon a thunder stone, causing it to evolve.

Its attack power is doubled and unit charged by one.

The Zombified Godmodder slaps you in the face and moans, "This ain't Pokemon!"

The Thunder Dragon's Attack Unit Boost has worn off.

The Thunder Dragon charges his attack by 1. (4/10)

The Zombified Godmodder hurts TD, and infects him in the process.

Infected Thunder Dragon HP: 80,000/100,000

Suddenly, The Zombified Godmodder uses a zombie-summoner wand, and summons 3 Zombie Dragons.

Zombie Dragon 1 HP: 30,000/30,000

Zombie Dragon 2 HP: 30,000/30,000

Zombie Dragon 3 HP: 30,000/30,000

I shout at the others helping out in the fight:"Heal the thunder, make it top priority!"

I use my staff and cast cure sickness on the thunder dragon.

I shout at the others helping out in the fight:"Heal the thunder, make it top priority!"

I use my staff and cast cure sickness on the thunder dragon.

Successfully cured The Thunder Dragon, but how are you gonna kill the zombie dragons?

I summon a thunderstorm.

TD is hit with a lightning blast that Heals him.

Successfully healed The Thunder Dragon by 10,000!

The Thunder Dragon then zaps Zombie Dragon 2 with his electrical powers, and deals 25,674 damage to Zombie Dragon 2.

The Thunderstorm released a bit of Attack Unit Boost Power, and went onto the Thunder Dragon.

The Thunder Dragon charges his attack by 2. (6/10)

The Godmodder, ZD1, ZD2, and ZD3 then infects TD again, as it hurts him by 25,000 HP!

Infected Thunder Dragon HP: 65,000/100,000

Zombie Dragon 1 HP: 30,000/30,000

Zombie Dragon 2 HP: 4,326/30,000

I use Ammy's Celestial Brush to smite,powerslash,and cherry bomb the God modder

I use Ammy's Celestial Brush to smite,powerslash,and cherry bomb the God modder

The godmodder's tough armor blocked off the attacks, and he ate the cherry bomb. his insides defused the bomb inside, so it didn't do anything to him.

The Thunder Dragon zaps Zombie Dragon 1 with his electrical powers, and deals 30,000 mortal damage to Zombie Dragon 1.

Zombie Dragon 1 dies, and disintegrates into the ground.

The Attack Unit Boost Power is still active. Will go inactive in 1 turn.

The Thunder Dragon charges his attack by 2. (8/10)

The Thunder Dragon is hurt by the infection. -1,000 HP.

The Godmodder, ZD2, and ZD3 hurt The Thunder Dragon by 20,000 HP.

Infected Thunder Dragon HP: 44,000/100,000

Zombie Dragon 2 HP: 4,326/30,000

Edited by Scaredhappyguy

I lift my healing staff, and channel positive energy again, focusing on healing the dragon and harming the probably evil-aligned dragons at the same time.

WARNING GODMODDER DETECTED

Primary objective: Destroy the Godmodder

Engaging anti-godmodder protocols... 100% complete

Analyzing options... 100% complete

Powering up weapon systems... 100% complete

Scanning combatants... 100% complete

WARNING Necromantic infection detected in ally: Thunder Dragon

Engaging medical countermeasures.

Medical nanites teleported into bloodstream of ally: Thunder Dragon

Objectives: Seek and destroy foreign necromantic microbes, eliminate zombie infection

Objectives: Begin tissue regeneration and repair.

A ghost stirs from its grave. She rises, and the blank look on her face changes to one of disgust as the Zombified Godmodder and the other zombies are seen. She discreetly breaks off part of her ghostly essence and it is directly infused into the Thunder Dragon, where it will auto-revive the Thunder at full HP once if it dies. Unit charged by 1.

I cast another magic missile at zombie dragon two, before dropping the staff out of exhaustion. "Keep fighting him!" I yell, "I'm exhausted, need to recharge!"

((3rd post this turn. we're only supposed to post 3 times per turn, right?))

A magnificent purple unicorn with a rider on her back touches her horn to Zombie Dragon 2's body, infusing it with magical healing energy that also turns it against the godmodder. The human mage rider then waves her hands in an arcane pattern, casting a Spell of Renewed Vigor upon Melomancer, recharging his energy.

increasing charge by 1.

(No idea how to get the bars thingy.)

I make some smoke bombs appear behind the godmodder, and out of them emerge... Giant dragons! They roar together and begin to fly around, and look as though they are charging an extensive group attack.

(They are illusions. The godmodder doesn't know that. Plus, if he does nothing, we can channel our power together to make the dragons real!)

I continue to float there, *ostensibly* doing censorkip.gif all but watching. I then appear to dematerialize, splitting in half as I disappear. My bottom half suddenly appears as more obvious illusions of pixelated goblin warriors flash stepping EVERYWHERE around the Godmodder (As a distraction that will appeal to the Godmodder's hubris. Goblins are renowned for being fodder, and obvious illusion goblins will make him misjudge the illusion dragons). My upper half decides to temporarily merge with the illusion dragons, allowing them more sentience and substance (making them just that much closer to reality, and that much more of a threat).

Edited by Durppie

Battlefield Status: Godmodder and necromantic dragons under attack. Goblinoid and dragon optical illusions present. Unknown energy signature detected in illusionary dragons. Melomancy magic present. Unicorn magic present. Sniper fire detected.

Analysis: Godmodder sufficiently distracted.

Activating construction drones...100% complete

Establishing connection AI core>drones...100% complete

Uploading instructions...100% complete

Anti-Godmodder offensive structure construction has begun

Current project: Lunar based trans-planetary laser cannon.

Progress: 25% Foundations for Trans-planetary laser cannon laid.

I lift my healing staff, and channel positive energy again, focusing on healing the dragon and harming the probably evil-aligned dragons at the same time.

You healed the Thunder Dragon by 5,000, cured his infection, and Damaged the 2 Zombie Dragons by 5,000 HP. Zombie Dragon 2 dies, and disintegrates into the ground.

I cast a magic missile at zombie dragon 3.

-5,000 HP to Zombie Dragon 3.

A ghost stirs from its grave. She rises, and the blank look on her face changes to one of disgust as the Zombified Godmodder and the other zombies are seen. She discreetly breaks off part of her ghostly essence and it is directly infused into the Thunder Dragon, where it will auto-revive the Thunder at full HP once if it dies. Unit charged by 1.

You increase the Thunder Dragon's Unit by 1. (9/10)

I cast another magic missile at zombie dragon two, before dropping the staff out of exhaustion. "Keep fighting him!" I yell, "I'm exhausted, need to recharge!"

((3rd post this turn. we're only supposed to post 3 times per turn, right?))

Zombie Dragon 2 is dead.

A magnificent purple unicorn with a rider on her back touches her horn to Zombie Dragon 2's body, infusing it with magical healing energy that also turns it against the godmodder. The human mage rider then waves her hands in an arcane pattern, casting a Spell of Renewed Vigor upon Melomancer, recharging his energy.

The Godmodder sees the unicorn trying to look for Zombie Dragon 2, but bites into her, and the unicorn turns against YOU!

NEW ENEMY: Brutalight Sparcake

increasing charge by 1.

(No idea how to get the bars thingy.)

I make some smoke bombs appear behind the godmodder, and out of them emerge... Giant dragons! They roar together and begin to fly around, and look as though they are charging an extensive group attack.

(They are illusions. The godmodder doesn't know that. Plus, if he does nothing, we can channel our power together to make the dragons real!)

You increase the Thunder Dragon's Unit by 1. (10/10) The godmodder sees the dragons, and yells obscene profanities to scare them away. Does he kiss his mum with that mouth, rather than at all?

I continue to float there, *ostensibly* doing censorkip.gif all but watching. I then appear to dematerialize, splitting in half as I disappear. My bottom half suddenly appears as more obvious illusions of pixelated goblin warriors flash stepping EVERYWHERE around the Godmodder (As a distraction that will appeal to the Godmodder's hubris. Goblins are renowned for being fodder, and obvious illusion goblins will make him misjudge the illusion dragons). My upper half decides to temporarily merge with the illusion dragons, allowing them more sentience and substance (making them just that much closer to reality, and that much more of a threat).

The Godmodder glitches the pixels, and the pixels fly away into the air. Way to make a copy of Big Rigs Over the Road Racing. sleep.gif

*sitting with popcorn yelling BAMP*

The Godmodder suggests that BAMP means Brutal Aggressive Monkeys stealing Popcorn, so he sends very angry monkeys to chase after you, and steals your popcorn while you're at it.

The Thunder Dragon Unleashes his Super Omega Electric Shock attack, Electrius Attractus Positivus Negitivus Staticus 3k, and Finishes off Zombie Dragon 3, and hurts The Godmodder by 12 Damage. Not only does it do that, but it stuns the godmodder as well. The Thunder Dragon then leaves just in time so The Godmodder won't kill him with such brute force.

Brutalight Sparcake HP: 100,000/100,000

Paralyzed Godmodder HP: 74/100

Okay, never seen this before, but...lemme try.

I charge a Yin Yang Wolf beam, which takes 15 posts to charge

Charge: |||||||||||||||