RETIRED_ACCOUNT

Destroy the Godmodder

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

*helps charge bomb*

Meanwhile, I scare a herd of mammoths and they charge in the godmodder's direction.

Due to units being overused, I am now temporarily disabling the usage of units being created. You people aren't necessarily helping damage the godmodder by using simple moves. and It is possible to damage the godmodder using simple moves. With the exception of character's unit like Dynarocks'; Units are now Temporarily disabled.

Meanwhile, I scare a herd of mammoths and they charge in the godmodder's direction.

The godmodder expands his mouth to the size of the statue of liberty, and eats them all as you watch!

Dynarocks charges his attack by 1. (3/10)

Dynarocks HP: 75,000 (It would've been 55,000 if it weren't for that sheild before the temporary unit disablement)

Godmodder HP: 92/100

I will use an OPTIIC BLA2T to attack the Godmodder.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

*A new participant appears*

A white gowned, blue-cloaked Fae-Blood wielding a crystal-tipped staff enters the zone that the Godmodder battle is taking place in.

Narrowing her eyes as an odd magic seeps through the air, she raises her staff high. The crystal tip catches the ambient light of the sun and refracts it an a rainbow hue over the combatants.

The blatant display of colours bolsters all those that believe in Love, Tolerance and Friendship while those that embody the opposite - such as the Godmodder as he disrupts the natural order of things - have look away from the sight.

[basically an aura effect - think Circle of Protection: Chaos thing. Or a Rebuke/Turn attempt.]

I glue a pair of earphones to the godmodder and blast every terrible pop song ever made at max volume all at once!

Ok then, I will use the full unit to... Summon a Thunder Dragon with 100,000 health.

You summoned a Thunder Dragon.

I will use an OPTIIC BLA2T to attack the Godmodder.

The godmodder somehow used toribash moves, and kicked off Optiic Bla2t's head, all the way back to the homestuck universe. He then eats Optiic Bla2t's body to regain 1 HP.

*A new participant appears*

A white gowned, blue-cloaked Fae-Blood wielding a crystal-tipped staff enters the zone that the Godmodder battle is taking place in.

Narrowing her eyes as an odd magic seeps through the air, she raises her staff high. The crystal tip catches the ambient light of the sun and refracts it an a rainbow hue over the combatants.

The blatant display of colours bolsters all those that believe in Love, Tolerance and Friendship while those that embody the opposite - such as the Godmodder as he disrupts the natural order of things - have look away from the sight.

[basically an aura effect - think Circle of Protection: Chaos thing. Or a Rebuke/Turn attempt.]

The godmodder fell in love with her. "Will you marry me, then destroy the universe as we make out after?" The godmodder said. The majestic girl screamed, then ran away faster than you can say "Aww crapezoids."

I throw a potion of health restoration at Dynarocks.

Healed Dynarocks by 5,000!

I glue a pair of earphones to the godmodder and blast every terrible pop song ever made at max volume all at once!

The godmodder grabs a pair of unobtainium scissors from hammerspace, and cut the wire of the earphones; thus making him not hear the music before it's even played. He then somehow rips off his ears, and grew new ones instantly.

I summon Justin Bieber...

The godmodder made eye contact with JB, and JB died instantly. JB was weak and worthless anyway.

The godmodder finally noticed the sheild, broke it, and lightning struck down on Dynarocks. The lightning however was sent from the heavens, and somehow sped up the process of Dynarocks charging power by 2x.

Dynarocks charges his attack by 2. (5/10)

The godmodder hurts Dynarocks by 10,000.

Thunder Dragon HP: 100,000/100,000

Dynarocks HP: 70,000/100,000

Godmodder HP: 93/100

Edited by Scaredhappyguy

I ask Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his Congress to pass legislation against godmodding.

I cast an uglifying spell on the godmodder and throw a mirror at him.

The godmodder uses that mirror to deflect the spell, and the uglifying spell goes onto you instead!

I ask Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his Congress to pass legislation against godmodding.

The godmodder reminds you that Franklin D. Roosevelt is currently dead.

Dynarocks charges his attack by 2. (7/10)

Dynarocks got on the Thunder Dragon's back, and started to team up to fight the godmodder.

The godmodder hurts the Thunder Dragon, and Dynarocks.

Dynarocks HP: 60,000/100,000

Thunder Dragon HP: 90,000/100,000

Godmodder HP: 93/100

I use my math skills to do some stuff that makes my attacks more effective on the godmodder, and have a higher working rate.

The thunder dragon wraps its wings and tail around itself in a ball, then starts floating in the air without use of its wings and a purple energy shield comes around it, and it starts charging an attack

Thunder dragon attack: 1/10

I grab hazel and make her look at the godmodder, she is so ugly he gets damaged. And even if he looks away, she is so ugly she still hurts him.

Edited by LupusEques

A staff of healing materializes in my hands. I put on a robe and point the staff at Dynarocks, casting a healing circle around him that should heal him and the thunder dragon as long as they stay withing the circle. I cast another ward on the circle, so that it deactivates if the godmodder steps on it.

((Gonna be the dedicated healer for this : D))

I will grab a very glitchy Dragon named Balge. His only attacks are to spazz with pure derpiness, and to carry a person inside itself glitchily.

Balge attempts to spazz towards the godmodder from an unknown direction due to its spazzy nature.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

I try to cast a field of magic around Dynarocks and the thunder dragon, which will let them charge attacks faster.

I cast fields of ugliness and use them to raise attack units by at least two.

I eat pie, then grow 1,000,000 times bigger than the godmodder, than I stomp on him.

Thunder Dragon Unit: 3/10

I summon a magic staff, and help charge the Thunder Dragon's attack instead of attacking the godmodder.

Thunder Dragon Attack: 5/10