DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, Peachycupcake525 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, The Dragoness, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, goldensunrise, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I,ava89 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

(Its a waste of time, people could be doing other things)

Edited by ava89

I solemnly swear that I, SallyPuddy, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, JavaTigress will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I haven't done so anyway... and have absolutely no inclination to do so.

I solemnly swear that I, Orange Sunrise will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I swear that I, RememberDragons will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' exceptional permission.
Edited by Rememberdrgns

I solemnly swear that I, [Husky51] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Aqub, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that the only scrolls I will ever add to a fansite is my own and any I am personally asked to add. No more, no less.

I doubt that we will get a new picture or the old picture uploaded on a new site to have it in the signature. I will delet it for now. I was some great years my dear little icon.

If someone can find the thread's library - someone got a few back from photobucket....

OR if anyone here happened to contribute to a thread I happened to save last year and from which I have all the images....