DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I can't believe someone would do such an abhorrent thing! Why would they ever want to purposely kill someone else's egg? If someone else grabbed it, obviously they would want it! Add me to the oath!

ForNarnia, I'll fix it. I'll add banner soon. I'm on mobile though, so it is not possible currently

Megaabsol, you have been added

"I solemnly swear that I, Firedda, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission."

When I first started on DC, I always wondered why people wouldn't want their eggs to grow up (though, thankfully, I never did anything about it). Now I know....thank you all for not view-bombing my eggs, and I promise to never view-bomb (unless specially asked to, of course).

I solemnly swear that I, Isanor, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Enderkitty, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I prefer to go by Enderkitty.

Firedda, you have been added.

Is an or, you have been added.

EnderExho, I will add you as EnderKitty

I solemnly swear that I, Silent_Vampire, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, renlacarne (aka Dave), will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Zaverxi, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Silent_Vampire, you have been added.

renlacarne, I will add you as Dave.

zaverxi, you have been added

I do not like the previous banner I have made. Please delete that and I will give you THIS:

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164944][IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/1z310nl.gif][/URL]

Edited by ForNarniaMC

I solemnly swear that I, EnchantingMiracle, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Soulking, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I will add later whwn I go on computer.

I am also registering for project account. If accepted, I need mods!

I solemnly swear that I, Horsechick will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, georgexu94, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Caius, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, sh20000sh will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Beldarius will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

...People who viewbomb are petty jealous trolls with nothing better to do than kill pixels. What a sad and pathetic existence. (Unless they're genuinely trying to help. Then they just don't know better.)

Edited by Beldarius

I solemnly swear that I, OtomeKristinOtaku will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Sorry for lack of doing. If I missed you, PM me. I will make temporary list at bottom of first post saying I put you in. If you do not see yourself, PM me.

Anyways, added:

OtomeKristinOtaku

Beldarius

sh200000sh

Caius

georgexu94

HorseChick

Soulking

kreepers_killer

EnchantingMiracle

user posted image

forNarniaMc, Im adding if I haven't already (the banner)

I solemnly swear that I, Phioxse, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, ƒrozen, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I might not wear the banner tbh, but definitely need to add my name here. I actually lost a CB metal to viewbombing once (and a few other CB's..) and it's just... not a cool feeling. Not a cool thing to do in general :/

I solemnly swear that I, Sleepsong, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.