TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

I suggest you to create a topic in the "Suggestions" thread if you feel strongly about this, if you haven't already. I already have said what I wanted to say for the most part and do not feel like talking & talking & talking the same things over and over again (anymore, I was more active/aggressive in the past I know) when I know my opinion most likely won't change. I see no problem with how the new site is set up right now and do not agree with you and that's it.

Good luck :)

What I personally don't understand is why you're (or anyone else is) against the first post of a news thread to be on the main site as well...it makes a lot of sense to me. It's true you don't need a form account to read the news posts, but some people aren't allowed and some just don't want to view the forum. Why not make the first post available on the main site?

I don't know why we're getting caught up on education and child-raising...

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I suggest you to create a topic in the "Suggestions" thread if you feel strongly about this, if you haven't already. I already have said what I wanted to say for the most part and do not feel like talking & talking & talking the same things over and over again (anymore, I was more active/aggressive in the past I know) when I know my opinion most likely won't change. I see no problem with how the new site is set up right now and do not agree with you and that's it.

Good luck smile.gif

There was a suggestion about this a long time ago, and it is buried in the mists of antiquity now as nothing was done. Given the new front page and comments on it, it seems smartest to raise this in a thread which TJ is paying attention to, in the hopes that this change can be added TO that new page.

Thanks, ELF - my point precisely. Though the child raising issue was brought up in terms of - those with children who play "should" allow them on forum and "should watch them every moment they are on line". NOT possible for most of us - and that still leaves the question of those in COUNTRIES or with ISPs who block forums.

The game should be COMPLETELY playable on scrolls That is where the game is, and those not on forums will otherwise miss out on important news. I AM on forum, and I CAN keep my own grandson informed. Others are not in that position. This isn't a request for me.

But OK Mondat - Thread started.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm still trying to figure out how to 'observe' adult dragons correctly. I just got a nebula egg, and even though it's close to purebred, and I looked at all it's grandparents and parents, my encyclopedia says I've observed only one nebula adult.

I'm still trying to figure out how to 'observe' adult dragons correctly. I just got a nebula egg, and even though it's close to purebred, and I looked at all it's grandparents and parents, my encyclopedia says I've observed only one nebula adult.

Cicking on a dragon in another dragon's lineage view does not seem to count. You need to go to that dragon's own lineage view and then click on it. At least that is what has worked for me. If there is an easier way will someone please share it?

You can also click on any dragon while viewing someone's scroll and that will count.

Cicking on a dragon in another dragon's lineage view does not seem to count. You need to go to that dragon's own lineage view and then click on it. At least that is what has worked for me. If there is an easier way will someone please share it?

You can also click on any dragon while viewing someone's scroll and that will count.

Yes that's what I've found - after wasting many happy (?) hours using google !

The game should be COMPLETELY playable on scrolls That is where the game is, and those not on forums will otherwise miss out on important news. I AM on forum, and I CAN keep my own grandson informed. Others are not in that position. This isn't a request for me.

It is completely playable on scrolls. It always has been, the forum is pretty much just as old as the site. Now the only difference is that forum content is directly on the main site. If you can't see the forums now, nothing changes anyway, especially if you never (were able to) use(d) them.

I guess my point is, nothing has changed, and the game has always been playable without the forums. The only change is the forums are having a bit more attention brought to their existence outside of the forum link at the top of all pages.

Edited by lindsy95

It is completely playable on scrolls. It always has been, the forum is pretty much just as old as the site. Now the only difference is that forum content is directly on the main site. If you can't see the forums now, nothing changes anyway, especially if you never (were able to) use(d) them.

I guess my point is, nothing has changed, and the game has always been playable without the forums. The only change is the forums are having a bit more attention brought to their existence outside of the forum link at the top of all pages.

Not quite. You have to come on to the forum to see news - like releases, patches, events. And yes, non-forumites - those who CANNOT come here not just those who don't want to - have therefore been disadvantaged for a long time. That doesn't mean it should always be so, does it ?

When is the November release for new dragons?

Given that it's after midnight, so Nov 30, and there do not seem to be new dragons in the cave, maybe there is no November release this time?

Given that it's after midnight, so Nov 30, and there do not seem to be new dragons in the cave, maybe there is no November release this time?

TJ regularly releases normal dragons on 1PM EST now, midnight is only for holiday releases, theres still a chance. smile.gif

TJ regularly releases normal dragons on 1PM EST now, midnight is only for holiday releases, theres still a chance. smile.gif

2:46 here on Central, and still nothing. Is TJ sick and stuck in bed? I just hope not, but knowing me I probably just jinxed him. SORRY!!!

2:46 here on Central, and still nothing. Is TJ sick and stuck in bed? I just hope not, but knowing me I probably just jinxed him. SORRY!!!

2:46 AM right now, there's still like 10 hours left till the possible release. tongue.gif

I'm all right with the news bar (and I've made commentary in other places), but I would like for each news subject to either have a blurb of text or just be a straight link. I know it's dependent upon the content of the news posts, but I really would prefer one or the other.

I do like the side bar on the home page a lot.

One wish I have, is that when I size my browser wider/narrower, that the home page would enlarge/shrink with it rather than stay just one size. Is that possible?

Guess we didn't have a November release. *Sigh*. Anyway, December is just about to start and that means Christmas Dragons! That'll sure cheer me up! biggrin.gif

Guess we didn't have a November release. *Sigh*. Anyway, December is just about to start and that means Christmas Dragons! That'll sure cheer me up! biggrin.gif

Wooo! Christmas dragons. I wanna get some Winter Magi, this year, those are GORGEOUS.