TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

Yeah for the update biggrin.gif

Got some of the breeds finished now, but unfortunately the chickens I already had finished are now open again.

At least I now have to observe "only" 41 more hatchies to unlock the next info on the ND's instead of 140 xd.png

Any chance you'll tally the counts so us older players can actually use it to see how many of X dragon we have, even if they don't count for unlocking?

unsure.gif and maybe let those who actually hatched those beautiful little ND's get the egg sprite, please? with a cherry on top?

Any chance you'll tally the counts so us older players can actually use it to see how many of X dragon we have, even if they don't count for unlocking?

unsure.gif and maybe let those who actually hatched those beautiful little ND's get the egg sprite, please? with a cherry on top?

I would like to second this, please.

I do feel the older players are getting a lesser deal here. We're gone to all the trouble of collecting and raising, in some cases maybe 100 or more dragons for a breed, and none of them count sad.gif

I do feel the older players are getting a lesser deal here. We're gone to all the trouble of collecting and raising, in some cases maybe 100 or more dragons for a breed, and none of them count sad.gif

I'd like to third this pretty please and thanks.

*squints at dead shells on scroll*

I don't see it - what's different? huh.gif Owait, I think the images just haven't refreshed properly, some look different now.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Wow, thanks TJ! I think I like updates like this even better than brand new things. ^^'

Visible Zombies are GREAT! xd.png And the different tombstones too. Although that means that I will now have to have Zombies from all different biomes... *sweats*

I really like the new Zombie tombstones! This should make differentiating Zombies from ordinary dead dragons much easier.

Thank you very much to everyone involved in the patch for all the hard work. biggrin.gif

I have to admit I'm looking forward to the new home page the most, it looked stunning in the screenshots that was shown to us awhile ago.

[*]Zombies always appear on your dragons page, but will still only appear on your public user page at night.

[*]Brand new tombstone sprite for all dead dragons/hatchlings.

[*]Zombies will receive a special tombstone specific to their biome.

Hooray! Thank you, TJ! wub.gif

(hugs the pretty tombstones)

Edited by Dryadia

GREAT tombstones.

I can't want to see if my poor ungendered (according to my scroll; gendered on its page - how come ???) zombiebaby has become an ungendered sprite. Now I wish I had got up earlier....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'd like to third this pretty please and thanks.

Thanks for the support biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

I'm so glad our stats are recorded for Desipises we owned and we don't have to go around looking for them as hard. biggrin.gif

Oh oh sweet yes. Now I can stop looking around for like 200+ Neglected hatchlings to get that entry... Thanks TJ!

All this comes after I've hunted down and clicked on hundreds of Neglecteds and like 500 chickens D: Better late than never, I suppose?

I love the shiny new tombstones!

Cool! I love the Encyclopedia by the way. Can't wait to start filling that sucker up. Glad for the patch notes too.

I just noticed the new tombstones they are awesome. Thank you!

[*]Brand new tombstone sprite for all dead dragons/hatchlings.

[*]New dead egg appearance. Some eggs with custom cracking sequences were not updated.

I just found my failed neglected experiments have new sprites and came here to check - absolutely love them! Thanks, TJ!

Great thing about the zombies, too, especially with the biome-specific tombstones - I see there's a lot to work for next Halloween xd.png

Zombies will receive a special tombstone specific to their biome.

Collecting all tombstones -> CHECK (I like them!)

New dead egg appearance. Some eggs with custom cracking sequences were not updated.

Dead egg...? NOT YET MUAHAHAHA!

Pffft, and I was only about 20 neglected hatchies away from completion.

I'm really happy for the change on behalf of everyone who's just starting out on their encyclopedia odysseys, but wow, I feel kinda silly now. I went so very overboard the last few days hunting scrolls for those little boogers and I could have just waited a little longer and had the same results for a fraction of the effort.