Rallis

Rallis' Art Thread

So... yeah. I just kinda wanted an art thread away from my DeviantArt. *shrugs*

I only do traditional art as colored pencils, and occasionally paint, are the only things I have to work with. I generally draw dragons and Pokemon since that's about all I feel I'm good at. I've drawn people on certain occasions, but not very often.

I would do requests/commissions (whatever you want to call them) on here, but... I am just so busy IRL. I'll think about doing them one day on here, but definitely not now.

Well that's about all I have to say here. I hope you all enjoy the works I put on here. ^^ If you ever want to see more than I've put here, you can just hit the second animation in my signature.

~*~*~ This is obviously going to be under construction for a little while as it's new. Come back a little later, K~! ~*~*~

Edited by Rallis

~*~*~ Dragons ~*~*~

For all my draconic drawings.

user posted image

Inspired by the Majora's mask from Legend of Zelda. I had wanted to make a draconic monster using most of its color scheme and its face.

Edited by Rallis

I love how Jade Curtis is your deviantart link happy.gif

Looking forward to see what you decide to put up on here! (I should probably post less on here and work on my Deviantat heh)

I love how Jade Curtis is your deviantart link happy.gif

Looking forward to see what you decide to put up on here! (I should probably post less on here and work on my Deviantat heh)

Someone knows who he is! Hooray! *totally made my day*

Hope you enjoy what I put up here as well! ^^

And hey, nothing wrong with posting on here. Sometimes DA can just feel so...empty? Maybe it's just me... Ah, and I love your avatar! Rita ftw!