Moonlight_Eevee

Five Nights at Freddy's OOC

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Camilla Rowen

Personality: Camilla's favorite animatronic is Mangle, she used to work back when the (prequel) restaurant was still open as a volunteer, not getting paid at all. She would help put it back together, and she loved working with machinery. She's now cold and distant from others for an unknown reason, so don't expect her to talk much to you until she warms up to you. She's really good in a difficult situation, but if you get injured and she doesn't care about you, she'll leave you there to die. She's a girl on a mission and she doesn't bother with petty things like making friends she'll just loose contact with later on.

Why they volunteered: She really hates the thought of the animatronics being thrown away, so she came to save them, or at least see them one last time.

Other: She prefers to be called Cami.

If she's accepted, Melomancer can you please make Mangle remember her, even a little bit? It'd be very much appreciated.~

Edited by MyaMouse

Is there a map of the 2nd floor yet? Who's on the second floor?

Edit: Hey RoD, since mangle has that Radio inside it, could I have mangle occasionally play garbled, random 80s songs from it? Imagine being chased by a broken fox robot swinging from the ceiling while staying alive plays in the background xd.png.

Also, how does mangle's jumpscares work? Mangle basically just stays on the ceiling watching, and randomly kills you in game. So how does that work in the RP?

Edited by Melomancer

Nope, no second-floor map I know of.

I guess if they open the door he could jump from the ceiling into the room?

Is there a map of the 2nd floor yet? Who's on the second floor?

Edit: Hey RoD, since mangle has that Radio inside it, could I have mangle occasionally play garbled, random 80s songs from it? Imagine being chased by a broken fox robot swinging from the ceiling while staying alive plays in the background xd.png.

Also, how does mangle's jumpscares work? Mangle basically just stays on the ceiling watching, and randomly kills you in game. So how does that work in the RP?

Please do, that would be hilarious if Mangle is playing 'Staying Alive' on the radio.

I guess we can go with Mya's suggestion and if someone opens the door while Mangle is hanging right above, she can grab them and kill them

Is this still open? And is there a rule to how literate you have to be?

If I don't need to write like fifty paragraphs per post and it's open, I'd gladly take Toy Bonnie off of your hands biggrin.gif

The only thing you mustn't do is have a one liner. Having multiple sentances is okay, but no one liners smile.gif And Toy Bonnie is all yours

Oops, didn't see that, yes, she is accepted

Um....how about five pages for each night?

Please do, that would be hilarious if Mangle is playing 'Staying Alive' on the radio.

I guess we can go with Mya's suggestion and if someone opens the door while Mangle is hanging right above, she can grab them and kill them

Don't call me thaaat...~

Well, I got Cami's post down. Now to revive this dying thread.

So Mangle can understand music but not normal talking? No seriously I'm asking.

So Mangle can understand music but not normal talking? No seriously I'm asking.

The way I decided to RP mangle was that since she was so messed up from the kids, she lost her use as an animatronic. The staff repurposed her into a take apart toy. Because of that, they provBly wouldn't have cared about her animatronic programming anymore, and wouldn't bother fixing its programming. I thought it would be a bit more fun to RP if mangles programming was so messed up it couldn't understand voices or language. Mangle didn't understand the music, she just likes the way it sounds.

I'm pretty sure mangle was female, before it got messed up, I mean. I decided to make mangle an "it" after it got broken.

The way I decided to RP mangle was that since she was so messed up from the kids, she lost her use as an animatronic. The staff repurposed her into a take apart toy. Because of that, they provBly wouldn't have cared about her animatronic programming anymore, and wouldn't bother fixing its programming. I thought it would be a bit more fun to RP if mangles programming was so messed up it couldn't understand voices or language. Mangle didn't understand the music, she just likes the way it sounds.

I'm pretty sure mangle was female, before it got messed up, I mean. I decided to make mangle an "it" after it got broken.

*gasps* Oh good because I sorta treat her like a girl. Phew!

@Shadow: Yes, it's still open

I'm going to prod Pudding cause he hasn't posted as Chika yet

@Mack: Yes, you may have BB (I am really surprised that someone actually took BB) and your character is accepted.

Sorry if I haven't been really been posting, I'll be posting in the RP in just a second, and if raichuxluxray hasn't posted as Toy Bonnie, I'll give her a poke and see if she is still interested

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Okay, since neither Pudding nor Sup3rsawn3r are posting, Chika and Bonnie are up for grabs, and if the respective players who have Toy Bonnie and Toy Chika don't post, they too will be up for grabs again

Edit: I'm going to add a huge twist now that I watched the Game Theorist and his theory on the game wink.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons