Moonlight_Eevee

Five Nights at Freddy's OOC

All right then, we'll use the designs that were used in the prequel. I do kind of like the Terminator look on Bonnie

Well...that is a good point, I guess I'll just switch 'reserve' to 'taken'

Sorry, I did just change it, but I have been very busy lately...hopefully, this will not die out

Ba-dum, bum. Ba-dum, bum.

What we need to do before we start, other than getting more peoples.

Well, I'm probably going to start a new thread with more plotline and probably wait for the second part of the map to be finished (maybe)

*bites napkin jealously that mangle is taken* enjoy your roleplay guys! sounds like fun ♥

edit; aww shucks i should just join. sign me up for toy chica!

Edited by Matmetchi

I'm going to go ahead and make an actual RP for this, this is going to be an OOC thread to post comments and stuff.

Edit: We're going to make it into an actual Five Nights at Freddy's and the animatronics become more active during the week. Bonnie and Toy Chika will be a little active on the first night, but the others will soon be active more on the other nights...

And I can't get the Five Nights at Freddy's song out of my head

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

@Raptor of Dragons: are you talking about the living tombstone one? like the "you only got five night's at freeeeddys"??? that one?? i have it stuck in my head too haha but i think the voice singing the lyrics sounds really auto tone.

and i do have a few more questions...! will there still be a plot even if it's like an actual Five Nights at Freddy's? and also we should sort out god mod things like do the animatronics have to let the security guard win? do we post like "CHICA SHOWS UP AT YOUR DOOR" and then wait for the security guard to go like "HE CLOSES THE DOOR REALLY FAST. PHEW"

My human character:

Username: Tiga

Name: Johanna Schmidt

Personality: She knows the stories form her older brother, and although he disapproved of this, she decided to volunteer. She is a risk taker, always wanted to do something, even if her life is in danger. She and her boyfriend have travelled majority of the world and has gone bungee jumping before. She isn't easily afraid.

Why they volunteered: She needs to money to pay the bills. And to show her brother that she can survive. And she secretly wants the thrill.

Other: Younger sister of Mike Schmidt.

@Raptor of Dragons: are you talking about the living tombstone one? like the "you only got five night's at freeeeddys"??? that one?? i have it stuck in my head too haha but i think the voice singing the lyrics sounds really auto tone.

and i do have a few more questions...! will there still be a plot even if it's like an actual Five Nights at Freddy's? and also we should sort out god mod things like do the animatronics have to let the security guard win? do we post like "CHICA SHOWS UP AT YOUR DOOR" and then wait for the security guard to go like "HE CLOSES THE DOOR REALLY FAST. PHEW"

Yes, the plot is to survive the entire week if so desired. And yes, the people controlling the animatronics, if they show up at the door, they have to wait maybe around four or five posts before they can actually come in and attack (if that's okay with everyone) Foxy, on the other hand, will show signs of coming out and start running, I'll wait maybe around three posts before having him run into the office. I did have a plan where I was not going to have Foxy be free until the third night. Everyone else around night 2 will be free to wander except Foxy

And Tiga....your character is accepted

that sounds pretty good! i guess the nights would be divided into a certain number of posts? this is actually starting to be interesting!!! let me know when you have a new thread up c:

I GOTS A QUESTION

It says I can't godmod. What does you mean by this? I mean, in the second one you put on the freddy head to make me disappear and in the first one you put up the monitor. But from my understanding you don't have these. So I don't go away, or you has to make up a new way to dispel me.

I'm literate when I need to be. Don't ask.

Edited by MyaMouse

whaaat is the rp already going on soemwhere..? i just posted on the actual thread and i was the first.

Edited by Matmetchi

That is a good point Mya.....hmm....trying to figure it out

Can mangle move on the first night? If not, can I just Rp mangle crawling around the ceiling lazily in its storage room? Mangle is in the foxy storage room, right?

Mangle is on the second floor in a room with BB(?) I was planning on the newer animatronics trying to get to the old animatronics to dismantle them....but yes, you can have Mangle lazily move around

In the secind game BB disabled the flashlight by appearing in the room....so I guess he can disable them by showing up in the room and pointing at the flashlights or simply going around stealing the flashlights and jamming them up

But I don't know if BB is actually in this RP since no one has yet to claim him. Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie are still in this RP but for now, anyone can control them until someone claims them.

Mangle is on the second floor, third door on the right. The newer toys are on the second door, third door to the left. We need a map of the second floor made

No dying now!

Am I allowed to have a human and an 'animatronic' (Sorry, he's not really an animatronic...)?

Yes, you can have a human, like I said, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy are up for grabs

Yes, you can have a human, like I said, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy are up for grabs

(Talking about Golden...~)