Moonlight_Eevee

Five Nights at Freddy's OOC

This is the thread for OOC, comments and such will be posted here such as character sheets and all that good jazz

Click here for the actual RP

Freddy: he laughs when he moves instead of hearing his footsteps and will try to avoid the camera as much as possible, he only moves after Bonnie and Chica have moved-Taken by Tiga

Bonnie: he can teleport to any room except for the one the humans are hiding in but can appear outside the door and he can turn the cameras off for a few seconds- Taken by Myexternalist

Chica: Like Bonnie, she can turn the cameras off for a few seconds, but she can also sneak into the room if she chooses to do so and disengage the door and light- Taken by ChicaChicken

Foxy: Doesn't move while the camera is on him- Taken by RoD

Golden Freddy: Golden Freddy will not move unless prompted too and possibly won't move until all of the animatronics move by becoming a giant floating head and can totally disregard the locked door to the monitor room making it impossible to tell when he will strike- taken by MyaMouse

Toy Freddy: Much similiar to the original Freddy, Toy Freddy hardly moves, but will leave after Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie. He doesn't make the normal laugh like the original, but will hold his microphone up

Toy Bonnie: Toy Bonnie tends to be the most active out of the much newer animatronics and will take his time going from place to place. Unlike the original Bonnie, Toy Bonnie does not have the power to flick the cameras off-

Toy Chica: Toy Chica is rather inactive unlike the original Chica and Toy Chica, like Toy Bonnie does not have the power to flick the cameras out-

Mangle: Mangle can only travel up on the ceiling due to the poor treatment it received with kids and it really despises Foxy with a passion-taken by Melomancer

Balloon Boy(?): BB is the only animatronic that can speak and laugh with his words being 'hi' or 'hello' and he can disable people's flashlights if he gets into the room with no way to make him leave

Map:

user posted image

Character Forms

[B]Username: [/B]
[B]Name: [/B]
[B]Age: [/B](Must be older than 21)
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]Why they volunteered:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B] 

Username: RoD

Name: Mark Prowler

Personality: calm and collective, Mark normally handles situations pretty well and won't back down to defend his friends. His calm demeanor is popular among others, but he really hates getting into really terrifying situations, it makes him jitter and sort of into a coward.

Why they volunteered: he needs the money to pay rent

Other:

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I was thinking maybe some humans are volunteering to clean out old warehouses, and they enter one warehouse where the animatronics are left in and the power goes out for one reason or another and they are trapped in the warehouse until someone comes out in the morning to see how they are doing. Meanwhile, the animatronics sense there are humans nearby and slowly wake up and try to enter the room where the humans decided to take refuge for the night.

I'll be back tomorrow to check up on this

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

like in the last thread i'd be willing to make a map if nobody else wants to and maybe join ouo/ lemme know if there's something specific you'd like the warehouse to have.

none of the new animatronics then? i thought it might add more variety but if you'd prefer not having them thats fine.

also im a little worried that this'll be kind of short because there's less of a story but idk

If you wouldn't mind Switch, I am unfortunately on my 2DS as the libraries are closed today due to a fair going on so I'll have more details about how the map should look like on Monday.

I found a loophole for the power going out so I think it would be better if Bonnie destroys the power to the door, thus trapping the humans. If you want to see the newer models in here, them I'm down with that smile.gif Except for the music box guy.

So sorry for the other day, but I'm here now and hopefully this will progress. When first entering the warehouse (almost like a basketball court), it is very open and very huge with lots of rooms on either side There should be a bedroomish area with the monitors so they can check throughout the warehouse, all the rooms have one one door. Foxy should be in a room that is locked and has a chain with a lock wrapping around the handle and a small little hook on the wall. Bonnie is in a room that has tables and crates in it; Freddy (and possibly Golden Freddy) are in this room with lots of instruments scattered around; while Chica is in one of the corners of a kitchen area just looking out. One room is a kitchen while the others are just normal storage rooms (or unless one of the rooms have the new animatronics, but that's kind of up in the air right now).

So in order on the left side when walking in: Kitchen (with Chica standing in the corner of the room), storage room, storage room, instrument room, Foxy's cage

Right: Monitor room, storage room, Bonnie's room, storage room, extra room/New Model Room(?)

If we do include the Toy Bonnie, Chica, etc. I was maybe thinking of having the older models try to stay clear of the newer models so the old ones won't be dismantled by the newer ones at the same time, the older ones are trying to kill the humans because of what they look like: exoskeletons without their suits on.

Like I said ithe newer models are up in the air, but if people really want me to include the newer models, then please say so and I'll add them to the party.

sorry for the wait, how's this? ouo/

like i said i think the new ones would add more variety and also give the old ones something to look out for

Edited by Switch

Hello.

Why is there a kitchen in a warehouse? It doesn't make sense to me.

I would love to have/play Golden. He's my absolute favorite. And I think as to not limit player choice you should have the new ones, as someone might stumble upon this and want to be an animatronic and then there isn't any spaces left. And maybe new Golden and old Golden? New is just a head while old is the actual suit in itself.

i dont think there's an old or new golden, i think there's just one and it's the same. ono i mean, in fnaf2 its flying head can attack you but it appears with its full suit too like in fnaf1.

also idk about the kitchen i just drew what op wanted.

Hmmm...you do make an interesting point with the kitchen, maybe have just have it as a storage room that has kitchen stuff in it with Chica(?) I mean, it is Chica's favorite place to hang out in FNaF.

Alright, I'll add the new toy models to the RP. I think Golden Freddy should just be one thing and not two seperate beings. Also, should I add the shadow characters? I mean, they can be seen but they don't do much. Also, what about Balloon Boy? Should I add him as well? He doesn't do much either but he does draw the newer animatronics into the room much quicker.

I am very certain The Puppet is not going to be in this RP because the music box would probably have to stay in the room with the Toy animatronics at all time meaning someone would also have to stay in the same room and I don't think anyone would volunteer to that.

Also, nice job with the map Switch ^.^

well it was remotely controlled in the game, but the puppet is pretty op and having to repeatedly wind up the box would be kind of tedious writing-wise so maybe not.

a storage room with kitchen supplies sounds good.

the shadow characters are probably hallucinations like in the first game so i don't think they need to be actual characters, but people could probably see them at one point if they want. balloon boy maybe if someone wants to play him, but i dont think he's totally necessary if not.

there's also the bare endoskeleton from fnaf2 that goes into the vents but nobody seems to know what else it does. i don't think it's a true hallucination but idk if it'd work as a character.

Edited by Switch

I was thinking maybe we should have a second floor. I mean, it is kind of too small for all of the animatronics to be running around trying to avoid each other. So I'll probably move the newer animatronics to upstairs in one room (maybe BB and Mangle in a separate room) so that way the old animatronics have more room trying to avoid the newer ones.

that sounds good. i can draw up a second floor if you can provide specifics again ouo/ maybe in the meantime make a character sheet for interested people?

Edited by Switch

Alright, I just think the new animatronics should be in a room with party stuff, Mangle and BB in a room with storage room together and the rest of the rooms should be just random storage rooms

Left Side: storage room, storage room, party "Toy" Room; storage room; storage room

Right Side: Storage room, storage room, Mangle and BB's room, storage room, storage room

Hey guys.

I'm a fan of FNaF, but I don't really want to join.

What I do wanna mention is the fact that your rooms are in a corridor-like order. Now, you might be content with it, but in the end, it's gonna turn into something akin to Scooby Doo - characters dashing from the left to the right side of the corridor, sometimes doing something unique in the rooms.

Now, you can either complicate the map - add entrances to other rooms, passageways, holes in the wall, etc. - or simply design something that has closer, clunked-up rooms.

Of course, just take this as my two cents. If you like the map, use it to your heart's content.

Here, for instance, are a couple of representations of the first game's map:

Layout 1

Layout 2

Edited by KuroKishi

Okay but what I'm trying to say is, not have 2 entities. I mean have the choice of the look. The new one is different. They can have the choice of which look.

If this is ever a thing I call Golden.

Well, this is a nice thing to come back to, biggrin.gif

I've been gone for a long time, sorry for never replying. I'm happy to see this is already much more well thought out then the one I tried to make. Can I have dibs on mangle?

@MyaMouse: I already reserved Golden Freddy for you

@Melomancer: Nah, it's fine, I understand being away for long periods of time (since I will be far less active this week) and yes, you have dibs on Mangle

@Tiga: Sure, I can reserve Freddy for you

@Kuro: You make a very sound point there with the whole Scooby Doo thing...and I was also thinking (like the other day) about switching it up so it won't get to that point

What is going to happen is there is going to be a vent system in the storage room next to the break room so if the older animactronics need an easy escape, they can go through the vent system that can connect to the upper level in all the rooms; there is going to be a hidden staircase where Toy Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica are in which will allow those three immidiate access to the lower rooms if they choose to do so. For Manlge to move around this storage facility, there will be small hooks along the wall for her/him to make her/him more mobile.

I might have Chica's room locked, but there'll be a hole in the wall allowing access to Chica's room with a ladder below a hole that leads up to the upper level

Dang. Hard to see that when it's all one color/font. I'll take Bonnie then. Which appearance are we using? Or is it player choice.

Sorry, work got in the way....I'll be more active this week then normal, but I will try to have a very good RP going. I might close this down and open a new one where it has the plot, map, and everything to go with it. Do you mean how they look like Sup3r? Like if they look like they did in the original or the prequel? (and yes, you can have Bonnie)

I'm talking about either using the FNaF 2 look (the one where half the face is gone so he looks like the Terminator) or the standard purple rabbit.

i think if this takes place before 1 then bonnie, chica, freddy, and foxy would appear as they do in 2. they probably haven't been fixed up yet.

Edited by Switch