AppleMango

Travel Through Asia

@Pegasus offered a dummy! A ticket to my city (Bankok, Thailand) is currently on its way to Idril. smile.gif But I will reserve a ticket for you. smile.gif

@fuzzbucket I noticed. Will answer shortly!

@Lumos Will contact you. smile.gif

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Belisar, fuzzbucket

Capital: Ramallah (Bangkok to follow)

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: LanteanPegasus, fuzzbucket

Capital: Bhaktapur (and if and when LP gets another city I get dibs on a ticket !)

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Belisar, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: New Delhi (ticket to Bangkok will be sent later)

Enjoy India, Belisar !

And thank you, fuzzbucket !

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Belisar

Capitals travelled: Kathmandu, Bangkok (ticket will be sent later)

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: blackteadragon

Capitals travelled: Macau

Have you signed up yet ? I didn't see Macau as taken.... or your name on the list. Great to see you with us - but you do need to check with AppleMango about what's available and so on..

Edited by fuzzbucket

Just updated the lists to include our new member ValkyrieXx who will be hosting Macau with Pillow dragons

OOH pillows. ValkyrieXx - as soon as you have your own 2nd gen, may I book a ticket - would you like to go to Bhaktapur or Ramallah ?

dont forget mine: Damascus and Sapporo

SAPPORO ? You have PM !

YAY.

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, PhantomoftheWolves

Capitals travelled: Ramallah, Sapporo

WHEEEEEEE planes are finally taking off again !

Yay, finaly on the road again, even if it´s only for one travel...

Travelling Asia!

Travellers involved: Dismissed, Idril

Capitals travelled: Pyongyang, (Ulan Baator delayed)

I would like to participate with Vientiane (Laos).

Because it would fit the country may I request Gaia? If that is not possible I'll choose Gemshard.

WELCOME ! As soon as you are approved may I book a ticket when you have your second gen ? You can have Ramallah or Bhaktapur biggrin.gif

Ah bummer....I was hoping my country (Sri Lanka) would be open so I could take it, but I see that it's taken sad.gif

Viridis - I think a bit of the reason that Xenowyrms aren't on the list is because I stopped playing for a short while before they were released, so some newer dragons might not be on the list.

That said, I'm not really sure it would be a good idea to choose a xeno for this, as they can produce other types of xeno, even if they are PB. If the person was alright with it, I guess that it would be okay, but it might end up with you not being able to travel as much if people don't want the other variants of xeno. If you could also explain why they fit the country, that would be helpful, but I think that it would be a better idea to choose gemshards, which I have added to the reserved list for you so that you can think about which you want and make a case for choosing gaias for Laos. tongue.gif Also most people do keep their first egg. smile.gif

lanette - you are very welcome to sign up for a different country that has a capital city available, and suggest a city in Sri Lanka that isn't the capital which you could open as your second city when you have travelled to 10 places. Or you could also wait until all the capital cities are taken(which unfortunately might not ever happen) and then suggest a city of Sri Lanka for you city. smile.gif

You're welcome to have gaias if you want, it's just that if they're the only variant of xeno that fits, it might be a better idea to have gemshards. I'm not actually sure about the chances of either of them and the offspring they produce, but xenowyrm variants are very different in how they behave and look, where as gemshards are just different colours, but will have the same behaviours as each other. As far as I understand at least.

If you want one that represents nature, maybe you could consider anagallis, canopies, or greens. I see how gaias would represent them well though, and you are welcome to choose those if you want, it's just it might be a hassle when trading with others, especially since it's the gaia in particular that you'd like, and yeah.

If inquiring partners don't like an infrequently occuring variant, I would breed them another egg. And maybe the next in line will like the "freak" egg instead of insect wings, leaves and lianes - to represent another aspect of the country. Depending on interpretation other variants might fit as well.

So, if you are really ok with it I would stick with Gaias... and like to reserve Gemshards for the second city. xd.png

I'd like a second city!

I'd like this city:

I'd like this dragon: Gemshard

Have either been reserved? No.

1st second gen:

2nd second gen:

3rd second gen:

4th second gen:

5th second gen:

6th second gen:

7th second gen:

8th second gen:

9th second gen:

10th second gen:

Okay. I will update the lists to reflect this. smile.gif

After you have visited 10 cities you can choose your second city, which gemshards will be reserved for. smile.gif That form isn't for reserving, just for requesting, because some people who had a dragon and city reserved were trying to open both and I was trying to make it clearer that you can't. I keep meaning to delete it. Haha

Thank you.  smile.gif  Sure, the next egg is reserved for you. I'd like to keep (and name) the first egg, though - if that's ok.

Well of course - I did say AFTER you have your native 2nd gen ! Which of mine do you want a ticket for ?

@lanette - after you have visited 10 capitals, you can pick another city within Sri Lanka - you could reserve it now, once you pick a different country to start.

AppleMango - I would have said all other xenos are now out of contention or we might get some major confusions if/when they turn out other xenos than were intended... One thing having gaias which might turn out other xenos, but quite another having a slew of - say - mageias from three different cities, kinda ?

What do others think ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

I can't find a sign up form ohmy.gif

Can I please sign up for Putrajaya in Malaysia? (Seems Kuala Lumpur is taken and I don't have crimsons...)

I'll be using my CB Ridgewings biggrin.gif

Edit:

Passport

Capital: Jakarta

Dragons: Ridgewing

Native 2nd gen: *cough*

Last bred: 28 August

Contact (thread, PM or both): Both

Already travelled:

-Jakarta (multiple times~)

-New Delhi

-Ulan Bator

-Ramallah

-Sri Lanka

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): 8am-11am-ish

Timezone: GMT+8

Time off:

Edited by RejectSoul

You need to take a capital city first, from an "untaken" country - and after you visit 10 others, then you can take a country's second city -

which could be Putrajaya which can be reserved for you when you start your first..

Still available are:

Unclaimed - Open for Choosing

Amman (Jordan)

Ashgabat (Turkmenistan)

Baku (Azerbaijan)

Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)

Beirut (Lebanon)

Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Doha (Qatar)

Dushanbe (Tajikistan)

Islamabad (Pakistan)

Jakarta (Indonesia)

Kuwait City (Kuwait)

Manama (Bahrain)

Muscat (Oman)

Naypyidaw (Burma)

Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Sana'a (Yemen)

Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

Tbilisi (Georgia)

Tehran (Iran)

Yerevan (Armenia)

I - don't think we have a form !

and the "taken" breeds are on the first page.

AppleMango - I would have said all other xenos are now out of contention or we might get some major confusions if/when they turn out other xenos than were intended... One thing having gaias which might turn out other xenos, but quite another having a slew of - say - mageias from three different cities, kinda ?

This is an interesting point. I'm not really sure how I think about it. Very interested to hear others opinions.

@RejectSoul - like fuzzbucket said, we don't have a form to join, just ask nicely tongue.gif Also you need to choose a capital for your first city. I'm going to add Putrajaya to the reserved list for you, so that you can open it as your second city after you have travelled to 10 places. I'm also reserving ridgewings for you, in case you'd like them for the capital you choose. If you choose a new dragon for your capital though, I will have to either take Putrajaya or ridgewings off the reserved list for you - unless you can make a good case for why you think they fit the city. ^^

Edited by AppleMango

Good point. On the one hand we might end up with descendants of different variants for one and the same city, or with some of the same variant for different cities. On the other hand lineage and naming both provide certainty about the origin.

I'll wait to see what others think or if someone prefers Xenos to be excluded. I would not mind either way - it's just a pastime game about pixels.  smile.gif

@fuzzbucket: When a decision about this is made, I'd like a ticket to Bhaktapur.  smile.gif

As soon as I am unlocked, you shall have one. I believe in advance bookings biggrin.gif They are usually cheaper.

OOH and I am. You have PM smile.gif

I'm fine with Xenos - as long as it is ONE Xenotype covering all, which may produce others but is still one city.

We didn't allow red dorsals separately from purple, f'rinstance ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Just for the record it occurs to me - in Europe we have seasonals - I have an autumn from Cardiff, whose base was summers. That worked - I'd see Xenos as being the same. What do others think ? (I also have a tan ridgewing in there, and I suppose one might always get alt vines or black...)