griffin947

Best Halloween Dragon

What is your favorite halloween dragon?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, which dragon is the spookiest? The most memorable? Was it the Undead, to get out of the grave to destroy all competition? Or was it the Vampire, that will suck the blood (and votes) from the competition. Or was it the lowly Pumpkin, humble but mighty. Or was it the Black Marrow, the one so cool, the lagmonster couldn't resist. Or is it a Shadow Walker, silently creeping through the competition. Or is it the Cavern Lurker, who will pounce on the competition! (i am using the word "or" alot.png ). Or is it the Grave Dragon, who looks so majestic and serious, it makes voting for this a *cough* *cough* a...

Grave... decision.... shades.png (i'm so sorry...) Or is it the Desipis, the dragon who will control your thoughts and command you to vote for him. So now you know everything, so... VOTE!!! also, this is just 2spooky4me poptartFINALTINY.gif

also, voting ends in 11/10/14 for EST

Edited by griffin947

Shadow Walkers are my favorite! biggrin.gif Graves and Desipises tied for my second favorties. smile.gif

Shadow Walkers are my favorite, but Graves are a really close second. There aren't any Halloweens that I actually dislike, though.

Marrows are my favorite, even though I've only found a handful of pairings I like with them. I just adore their design.

Vampires because they were my first Holiday dragon, and the event time itself was crazy. Just interesting memories.

Purely going by looks, though, Graves are my favorites. They seem the most...Halloweenie to me, and the hatchlings are just about my most favorite thing ever.

In order of favorites:

1. Black Marrow

2. Grave

3. Desipis

4. Pumpkin

5. Shadow Walker

6. Vampire

7. Cavern Lurker

8. Undead (though the baby undeads are a really cute sprite and are the best of the hatchie category)

Edit: Oops. Pumpkins added.

Edited by Jazeki

Sry, but I'll have to vote Desipis, love the cobra hood and just the whole concept of it.

Helps that its my first major event dragon.

Edited by Gutz

Marrows all the way, although I also like graves and desipis biggrin.gif

Pumpkins! They are so cute, they look like geckos and I love geckos. Shadow Walkers are my second, because they are ethereal and I don't know, I just like them.

I'm not that fond of Halloween and creepy, ghouls, and gruesome things and those two seem the least like that. I do like all the sprites of the Halloween dragons. They graves especially, they are startling with the color contrast and yet elegant.

Voted, but of course, I'm as biased as biased can be xd.png My rankings:

1. Desipises (of course I can't actually rank these because hugehugehuge bias)

2. Marrows

3. Shadow Walkers

4. Cavern Lurkers

5. Graves

6. Pumpkins

7. Vampires

8. Zombies

Edited by PieMaster

I love most of them

1. Undead

2. Vampire, Desipis, Black Marrow, Shadow Walkers, Cavern Lurker

3. Pumpkin

4. Grave

I just don't like the Graves as a Halloween dragon, their personality is lacking

My ranking for Halloweens is about like....

1: Marrow/SW

2: Desipis

3: Pumpkin

4: Vampire

5: Zombie

6: Lurkers/Graves

Male Marrows are just kind of amazing, and I love how misty and ethereal SWs are.

Female Marrows look a little awkward, and Desipises are really neat but the sprite I like better on the scroll, the male, looks sliiiightly funny in lineages, and the females look great in lineages but less awesome on scroll than the boy. These are still pretty great, just a little lower in my personal likes.

Pumpkins are super cute, though I don't like pygmy breeding.

Vampires and Zombies are alright, but old, and it shows in the spritework. Especially the zombie- I thought the top of its head was a derped mouth for the longest time.

And I'm not personally fond of Lurkers or Graves, they just fail to impress me.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Black Marrows > Graves = Shadow Walkers > Desipis > Vampires >>> Cavern Lurkers >>>>> Zombie > Pumpkins

I actually voted for Graves in the poll just because I do love them a lot, but I'd say Marrows are my favorite. They just look so cool and even though they're spooky scary skeletons dragons they're just misunderstood sweeties <3

Graves and SWs are both just so beautiful and majestic, and I'm a sucker for orange and black.

The Desipis, while I love them, I don't particularly like as a Halloween release for some reason. Sure, they're kind of creepy in the sense that they have mind control powers but to me they're a little too disassociated with Halloween to really make me love them as Halloween dragons.

Vampires are beautiful but they're old. :U I hate how plain the females look compared to the intricate males. Not to say I don't like the females, I just wish either both were plain or both were intricate.

Cavern Lurkers are just kind of meh. I've never been particularly fond of them. I always thought their legs were really weird.

As much as I love zombies I really want them to have an updated sprite. I feel that would cause an uproar, though, but I really want them to have one.

Pumpkins are cute and I do love pygmies but the sprite is old and doesn't have much contrast. I find it very hard to tell what is what with the similar colors and lacking contrast, and to me it looks more like a lizard or gecko than an actual dragon.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

It's a tie between marrows and lurkers. I missed when pumpkins came out, so when I became active again next year, I split grabbing them both. Wish I had grabbed more cb marrows instead of splitting so evenly with pumpkins, though! Pretty much all the others are tied in second.

My favorites are the Shadow Walkers. While some of the others are quite nice, I like their simplicity and they're just plain pretty. o3o

This one was hard. I love, love, love Shadow Walkers. Definitely one of the best ones. But I'm crazy in love with Grave hatchlings. X3 If they weren't so cute, SWs would be my ultimate favorite, no doubt.

Tie between Desipis, Graves and vamps.

Vamps because the male vamp sprite is possibly my favourite out of any dragon, but I hate the female.

Graves because I like the orange markings

Desipis because they look awesome, but the male hatchie's head looks a bit weird.