Qor

The Originals

Anyone watch The Originals on CW? I like it as I am also a big fan of the show it spun off from, Vampire Diaries, as the arc with these guys was very fun, I had to keep watching the new show! What do you guys think?

Never watched it? I would recommend it!

Awesome episdoe last night, anyone check it out?

I have to wait for the new season, to come out on Netflix..

Edited by Rachel72

Shocked that he was able to kill him on tonights episode, but he had to do it for Hope!

Anyone watch tonights episode?

This is also on Netflix (old seasons). My sister highly recommends it. It is on my list. It'll probably be the next show I start. o3o

I haven't actually watched Vampire Diaries and don't really have an inkling to do so, so I'm a bit worried, but my sister had great things to say about it, so I can't help but be excited.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

This is also on Netflix (old seasons). My sister highly recommends it. It is on my list. It'll probably be the next show I start. o3o

I haven't actually watched Vampire Diaries and don't really have an inkling to do so, so I'm a bit worried, but my sister had great things to say about it, so I can't help but be excited.

You may miss some references if you don't watch Vampire Diaries before this one...there is a point last season where they did the episode that was like the last one before they did The Originals spin off that I would recommend watching up to.

Another thing is the two shows are in the same universe so they have characters cross over sometimes so if you haven't seen Vampire Diaries then you won't know who that character is or locations they are referencing, they also reference plot points that they assume you know about and character developing events that impacting the characters.

You may miss some references if you don't watch Vampire Diaries before this one...there is a point last season where they did the episode that was like the last one before they did The Originals spin off that I would recommend watching up to.

Another thing is the two shows are in the same universe so they have characters cross over sometimes so if you haven't seen Vampire Diaries then you won't know who that character is or locations they are referencing, they also reference plot points that they assume you know about and character developing events that impacting the characters.

My sister hasn't watched Vampire Diaries either. I'm more worried about not liking the genre. I can always catch up on plot/characters via wiki if I find it too confusing.

Great episode tonight! Now we have to wait till 12/8 to see the mid-season finale. Looks like it will be a fantastic episode too! smile.gif

Mid-season finale!

Was very good!! Was cool to see the first actor for Cole make a guest showing too.

What did you guys think of it? smile.gif

I am wondering how long they are going to put off the 'big bad witch return', you know with the whole first born thing...