DustyBelle

What is Special about Today? - Daylight Savings

It's the first Saturday in November so in my neck of the woods DST (daylight Savings Time) ends at one or two in the early hours of Sunday morning. I often forget to change the clocks or put the clock the wrong way. LOL I know now, You Fall backwards and Spring forward. wink.gif

Edited by DustyBelle

Changed all the clocks inside - it sometimes takes me a few weeks to change the car's clock.

Daylight savings was two weeks ago here.

Needless to say, an extra hour of sleep was so good.

Oh my goodness I totally forgot about this. When I saw this thread I just had to run around and change all the clocks! Bluh, but thanks for the reminder.

I'm not a fan of DST though, because now it'll start getting dark around 5:00 and later, even earlier.

Edited by Oasis

Didn't have to change any of my clocks, they automatically did them for me tongue.gif.

The extra hours sleep is worth it though.

It is Veteran's Day today in the US. All of us need to stop and take the time to remember and thank those who have served in our military to allow us to live in "freedom."

Thank a vet and the vet's family. Without them we would not be free.

Daylight savings today. Don't forget to change your clocks/watches and put them an hour ahead and check the daylight savings preference in your board settings for DC. ;3

I'm glad I saw this topic pop up. I didn't even think about resetting the forum's time. I always forget that. x3 I'm happy for the extra hour of daylight, but didn't appreciate losing an hour of sleep. Or, rather sleeping in as late as I did.

Didn't have to change any of my clocks, they automatically did them for me tongue.gif.

The extra hours sleep is worth it though.

Um...... you lose an hour lol. it skips from 1:59 to 3.

Um...... you lose an hour lol. it skips from 1:59 to 3.

They mean when it ended last November, since it was posted then.

I completely forgot to change the time in the board settings, so I'm glad I saw this. smile.gif

The loss of an hour isn't that bad, since it is only an hour.

DST, no matter which way it is going, always messes me up so badly that I don't sleep worth beans for a week to two weeks afterward. Ugh! I already have a really hard time sleeping without people messing with my circadian rhythmn!