TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Is it...a two headed? o_o

Doesn't look like it... They just have big, heavy jaws that are wide open.

Aw ok I see it now. Oh well. I really like this sprite so far though.

The better to eat your bones

Mwhahahahaaaaaa

Halloween dragons are so much fun :]

Small drops happen every 5 minutes, and a longer one at the hour. They're disappearing quickly because people are grabbing them. Keep trying!

I finally caught the ones I needed for a friend. Thanks for your answer.

I caught 6 for myself last night in about ten minutes.I kept one slot open JIC.

Half the day is over and I have only managed to snag 1 new holloween egg

Shouldnt there be less people now than 6 hours ago? Every biome is staying at 40+ people during the 5 minute drops

Yay in 10 minutes I have gotten 4 more in 4 different biomes. Just alpine left

Edited by -Latios-

I at least got 2. I hope I can snag more! These look like they will be really creepy. biggrin.gif

Now I can say I'm egglocked with Halloweens! biggrin.gif Now the hard part, find an unwanted hatchie [to attempt] to zombify >:3

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I AM IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG ORIFQWNBFOHEDJWBFRHOEDNJBQFWJEDs

Th-thank you TJ ;_;

And especially, ESPECIALLY (!) thank you BIRDZY! It was so much fun collaborating with you, and I wouldn't want my first release to be any other way <3 I learned so much working with you, and had a blast. It was the most fun spriting I've had in a long time, and I look forward to collaborating with you in the future :D

HNNNNNG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT RFEWJNHOIXLSNKZA!!!! I still haven't accepted that I'm an in-caver now. IT FEELS SO SURREAL, MAN. I have literally dreamt about this XD

Eeeeeee I'm so excited :D

I hope you guys like the adults :D Thanks for all the kind words. It means a lot <3

ALSO YAY FIVE-THOUSANDTH POST =O I KNEW saving it was worth it XD

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I AM IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG ORIFQWNBFOHEDJWBFRHOEDNJBQFWJEDs

Th-thank you TJ ;_;

And especially, ESPECIALLY (!) thank you BIRDZY! It was so much fun collaborating with you, and I wouldn't want my first release to be any other way <3 I learned so much working with you, and had a blast. It was the most fun spriting I've had in a long time, and I look forward to collaborating with you in the future :D

HNNNNNG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT RFEWJNHOIXLSNKZA!!!! I still haven't accepted that I'm an in-caver now. IT FEELS SO SURREAL, MAN. I have literally dreamt about this XD

Eeeeeee I'm so excited :D

I hope you guys like the adults :D Thanks for all the kind words. It means a lot <3

ALSO YAY FIVE-THOUSANDTH POST =O I KNEW saving it was worth it XD

;;

Pie, I just wanted to say too that I had an absolute blast collaborating with you, and congratulate you on your first release. Thank you for having that “half joking/half actually hopeful” moment when you asked for a collaboration-- making this dragon turned out to be one of the most enjoyable and freaking awesome experiences that I've ever had here, and we did it as a team!

I think out of every dragon I've made, released and not, this one has the most emotional investment in it by far. Everything we came up with, from design to concept, had to go through a pretty intense process of “BUT THIS IS DUMB” and “hoooold on, wait, wat-- what if we did THIS,” but it felt like all the puzzle pieces of the concept came together quickly...

We literally started with “Uh, so... Halloween, yeah?” and ended up with... well, these guys.

And I know without our combined enthusiasm, I wouldn't have been able to design these guys with as much vigor as I did... and then everything would've just fallen flat on its face right at the starting line.

So I'm gonna end my sappy thankful post and just say...

Boom!

Bam!

[NOWING INTENSIFIES]

--

I really hope you guys like the Halloween Dragon this year! ;; A lot of hard work and feels and all of that stuff went into it... so thank you so much! And thank you, TJ, for picking it... I was shaking so hard last night I could barely type a word, ahaha. But now my hands are stable enough for me to get my gushing thank-you's out into words.

;;

Pie, I just wanted to say too that I had an absolute blast collaborating with you, and congratulate you on your first release. Thank you for having that “half joking/half actually hopeful” moment when you asked for a collaboration-- making this dragon turned out to be one of the most enjoyable and freaking awesome experiences that I've ever had here, and we did it as a team!

I think out of every dragon I've made, released and not, this one has the most emotional investment in it by far. Everything we came up with, from design to concept, had to go through a pretty intense process of “BUT THIS IS DUMB” and “hoooold on, wait, wat-- what if we did THIS,” but it felt like all the puzzle pieces of the concept came together quickly...

We literally started with “Uh, so... Halloween, yeah?” and ended up with... well, these guys.

And I know without our combined enthusiasm, I wouldn't have been able to design these guys with as much vigor as I did... and then everything would've just fallen flat on its face right at the starting line.

So I'm gonna end my sappy thankful post and just say...

Boom!

Bam!

[NOWING INTENSIFIES]

--

I really hope you guys like the Halloween Dragon this year! ;; A lot of hard work and feels and all of that stuff went into it... so thank you so much! And thank you, TJ, for picking it... I was shaking so hard last night I could barely type a word, ahaha. But now my hands are stable enough for me to get my gushing thank-you's out into words.

THE TEARS ARE REAL, MAN!!!! I had such an a

mazing time working with you, too <3 I'm so glad we were able to have so much fun doing this biggrin.gif Everything about working on these was so amazing, and HNNNG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. Definitely my biggest emotional investment on a concept, too <3

[NOWING INTENSIFIESEST]

...Is it bad if I was still shaking and adrenalinified after waking up again this morning xd.png ? THIS ALL FEELS LIKE A DREAM OMG

Pretty accurate description of our collaboration process, and definitely why it was so much fun; we kinda just threw things out there until they started to snowball into RAWRSCARYDRAGONOFBOOGHOSTPUMPKIN.

~

Please excuse me, I need to go cry my eyes out.

Edited by PieMaster

Congratulations you two!!! They look great so far! Can't wait to see the final poses <3

There I got my 2nd Z Halloween egg and have influenced one to be female and the other to be Male. Should be tired with the 3 z's on my scroll. I actually got 3 of the new ones but for the 4th one I will breed for one next year:) Fun! Fun! biggrin.gif

Congrats you two, and thank you! I have to say as a player, I love seeing how excited you guys as artists get when you realize it's *your* baby that just came out!

It's fun to see you both so excited about this. laugh.gif Congrats again, and especially congrats to Piemaster for making the break into the cave.

Wow, congrats PieMaster and birdzgoboom, and thank you as well for the awesome new dragon! It's awesome to see you two so excited, along with the rest of Dragcave! :3

Well done, birdzgoboom & PieMaster! thumbs_up.png

I can't wait to see the adults!

Congrats to you both (Birdzgoboom & PieMaster) on your release.

Looks wonderful so far and yes I have 5 so far just trying for 1 more.

I LOVE Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TJ AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!