TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Woot! locked myself with 6 in my first 10 minutes hunting them!<3

3 from the Alpine and 3 from Volcano~

Man! This year's awesome! I got all the eggs so far, (except Pumpkin) and I finished the Graveyard quests! biggrin.gif

Nevermind! Just got a Pumpkin!

Edited by cutiesonic

YAY! I just caught two in the Forest! wub.gif Oh, if only my other eggs would hatch, so that i could get more! xd.png.

Well, I guess that wasn't as hard as I thought. xd.png. If I could, I'd grab some more for the rest of you who don't have them yet! :c But I wish good luck to you all! smile.gif

Eep, I managed to lock myself but with one too many from the volcano >_>

Crap I still need one from the coast. Gaaaaaaah.

Looks like more hunting later today. And also mass breeding of all my halloween's if it turns out no one wants the babiez xd.png

I thought I knew these dragons at first, but it appears not now (unless they took a weird turn after I stopped lurking through that thread >_> though it would be super weird for them to have had a thread so that should've been my first hint xd.png)

I came on last night at midnight, nabbed my 6 eggs in the first hourly with no trouble.

Did I read that Pumpkins can be zombified? Gonna go try now!! Wish me luck!

ETA: arg - what a terrible message about my poor hatchie - and it didn't work either!! Sadness.

Edited by oddsoxdi

S2 hatchlings!

Don't know why, but they remind me of Otachi. This makes me only like them more! Need more of them!

Happy Halloween! Just want to say I enjoyed this Halloween event tremendously. Usually I have trouble getting new eggs because I have to depend on public internet, which tends to be slow. This time, I was able to catch the new Halloween eggs painlessly even though I'm stuck in a mcdonalds using their wayport wifi. The carnival was great fun, too, and I managed to collect all the treats! Hope everyone out there is having as much fun as I am biggrin.gif

This has been one of the best Halloweens I've ever had on DC. ^^ Got such pretty lineaged eggs. I'm a little nervous that my Marrow eggs that I need to influence male might hatch before my Pink Males can influence, but I just gotta hope that they don't, lol. ^^ Lesson learned: Always have Male Pinks and Reds on hand at Holidays, because if you're like me, you'll need them. >3< Definitely going to build up a whole army of Male Pinks and Reds before Christmas, I'll guarantee you that. xd.png.

Happy Halloween everybody! I got 7 eggs. laugh.gif I didn't see the breed link like others. Did anybody notice that?

It was up last night, but removed quickly.

Happy Halloween!

This is my first DC halloween. Even though I've been around since January of 09 xd.png

Managed to get my first two zombies, an s1 hatchling and an s2 female hatchling c:

Happy Halloween!

This is my first DC halloween. Even though I've been around since January of 09 xd.png

Managed to get my first two zombies, an s1 hatchling and an s2 female hatchling c:

Me too! I don't have any of the CB halloweens of any other year and I'm really excited for this one biggrin.gif

I caught two early last night and caught the rest today~ I'm happy~ 7 little eggies just waiting to hatch~ Happy Halloween everyone~!!

Edited by AnanoKimi

Since it's Halloween I'll ask here ^^; Can zombie be made any time during today, or during a specific timeframe? unsure.gif Just wanting to know in case I find my self a hatchie ^^; Also, my SW eggs will hatch soon, so I can try and finish hunting for the new ones biggrin.gif

Totally wicked babies! No doubt the adults are going to be really cool. I can't wait to see them. smile.gif

Ahhhsuch gorgeous eggs! I got one from each biome... I can't wait to name them, I want to try and make some lineages.

So hard to resist looking at Tj's sprites... I want to be surprised!

what's going on this morning, I'm trying to catch eggs for someone and the eggs are only staying up 30 seconds every five minutes.

I thought they use to come drop for at least five minutes every fifteen minutes.

what's going on this morning, I'm trying to catch eggs for someone and the eggs are only staying up 30 seconds every five minutes.

I thought they use to come drop for at least five minutes every fifteen minutes.

Small drops happen every 5 minutes, and a longer one at the hour. They're disappearing quickly because people are grabbing them. Keep trying!

Am I the only one who thought of

after reading the order of the codes in the first post?

I'm sad. I just realized that a couple of eggs that I bred and abandoned on the 23rd have apparently died on the AP without ever having a chance to be picked up. sad.gif They weren't anything special -- nice lineages, but the wrong breed for me. Still I am sorry that they never had a chance.