TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Awww, I missed the S1 hatchlings. sad.gif Oh well, they will be a surprise when mine hatch then. The S2s are fierce looking. They look like they have some bulk to them. I hope the adults do, too. Thanks to Piemaster and Birdz for creating another awesome dragon.

I will have space for my last three eggs in about 2 hours. smile.gif

You can get as many as you want smile.gif There is no limit - only what you can hold!

Edited by Jascuty

Happy Halloween everyone <3

Whenever I revived a dragon to be Zombie successfully, the page shows up 'Database Error'.

I managed to get 5 How many are we allowed to have?

Whatever your trophy limit is for eggs. There is no breed limit for Halloween.

A peculiar dragon. It looks fierce, but yet...I don't know, it kind of reminds me of a lobster a little but I can't wait to see what's it called, especially because it has an interesting sounding ability.

Usually there's a limit on holiday eggs

Christmas and Valentines, yes. Halloween, no. Halloweens have always been unlimited.

Ok, is it just me or do the gendered hatchlings look a bit like Shoggoth?

Well, a draconic Shoggoth.

Yes, I see some resemblance, but dragon-like (not blob-like).

Hmmm, wouldn't a Cthulhu dragon be awesome? wink.gif

Happy Halloween! I just got on and found we're what seems like on a five minute interval that, for me anyway, seems to make it harder on a limited time available to pick up the eggs. Any chance of a continual drop? As I believe it is today only for the Halloween Dragons. smile.gif

Finally made a male hatchie zombie to complete my "family" after striking out last year. And got 7 of the new Halloween eggs. Good day so far!

Thanks to TJ and all the spriters for their awesome work on the new Halloween event and Trick or Treat goodies!

Edited by Strick

How do TJ's dragons hatch so fast? o_o they seem to hatch a mere few hours after they're picked up... it'd be awesome to manage that if I could. IS it possible, or is it a new-release-TJ-only thing? I have six... but... well... twelve would be awesome xd.png

Edited by Soundless

Yes, I see some resemblance, but dragon-like (not blob-like). 

Hmmm, wouldn't a Cthulhu dragon be awesome? wink.gif

Oh gaw I will die from being sooo happy. xd.png

Just fell in love with Lovecraft last month....don't know where he was all my life.

My fav is "At the Mountains of Madness" (And the Shoggoth's were created by the Elder Things, tho I do love the Elders more)

But just dont know how a Lovecraft creature will be added to a dragon form.

But who knows. laugh.gif

Edited by Gutz

The hatchlings look so cool!

I have always tried to get eggs from various biomes, just for fun... but now Coppers totally complicate things xd.png Preliminarily it looks like they might look best with the bright/rainbow Coppers, but maybe I should just hedge and get a pair of each! Gah! So far I have two from the coast and two from the forest. Have to wait for my other eggs to hatch before I can look for more.

The hatchlings look...interesting? In a good way - definitely appropriate for Halloween xd.png

Can't wait to see the adults =)

Caught my seven, influenced and fogged. (All from Alpine.)

Can't wait to see what these guys look like grown up; the hatchlings almost look like little chimeras. I think it's the tail.

Just to clarify the new eggs are the ones with the description "being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

And also, how are eggs already hatched? They take three days to and even with incubation it would be tomorrow I thought.

Just to clarify the new eggs are the ones with the description "being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

And also, how are eggs already hatched? They take three days to and even with incubation it would be tomorrow I thought.

TJ's eggs, his rules. xd.png