TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yay, got my seven Eggs. And both my Dragons turned into Zombies. Although it said ther occured a database error.. I'm happy. Off to live my day. wink.gif

Yeesh. The first year I actually plan to mass revive for zombies, and I get one. ONE. out of 14 total dead. (oh. and one revived albino WHICH REFUSES TO STAY DEAD I HAVE TRIED TO KILL THAT THING TWO YEARS IN A ROW NOW).

... and there's no way i'm gettin' these eggs until people stock up. SOoOO. off to bed for the tired college student xd.png

Good luck hunting everyone!

Welp, I've got six new eggs, plus a lucky Shadow find - 3g EG shadow x bleeding moon from a spiter's alt! ^-^

Now off to try zombie-ing...

Yeesh. The first year I actually plan to mass revive for zombies, and I get one. ONE. out of 14 total dead. (oh. and one revived albino WHICH REFUSES TO STAY DEAD I HAVE TRIED TO KILL THAT THING TWO YEARS IN A ROW NOW).

... and there's no way i'm gettin' these eggs until people stock up. SOoOO. off to bed for the tired college student xd.png

Good luck hunting everyone!

Good night. I'll be hunting later as well, one of my eggs still needs to hatch.

Gah, five attempted zombie hatchies, five fails. Well, my luck is not with me on that front this year.

Got my seven eggs, but no luck with zombies. I had two dragons disintegrate on me, so I've just given up on trying this year. I have a single zombie from ages ago. I'll have to live with that for at least another year.

I also found that egg hunting on Chrome was impossible. Switched to Firefox, and got my babies in record time. Weird.

Can't wait to see what TJ's hatchlings look like. The eggs are wonderfully goth.

Edited by RagaDal

Is it just me, or are TJ's eggs also lightening in color as they start to crack? I keep comparing them to mine, and I could swear there's a color discrepancy. Maybe I just need to go to bed and rest my eyeballs. xd.png

Is it just me, or are TJ's eggs also lightening in color as they start to crack?  I keep comparing them to mine, and I could swear there's a color discrepancy.  Maybe I just need to go to bed and rest my eyeballs.  XD

They have orangey lines appearing on them as they crack, it seems.

Is it just me, or are TJ's eggs also lightening in color as they start to crack? I keep comparing them to mine, and I could swear there's a color discrepancy. Maybe I just need to go to bed and rest my eyeballs. xd.png

It would be cool if they did... Imagine them turning red by the end or something... biggrin.gif

Great looking eggs smile.gif

BUT - yes, I got me a few more zombies - including that which I always wanted - a stage one hatchie. According to the details on my scroll.

BUT - it shows a stage two sprite, and the description says it's female. NOT happy sad.gif

I agree there's a slight change in color on TJ's. I think they are becoming more see through.

Do you have to wait a certain amount of time between killing your dragon, and trying to revive it?

Do you have to wait a certain amount of time between killing your dragon, and trying to revive it?

No. The only waiting anyone was doing between killing and reviving were those who killed on certain days before today to try and maximize the zombies they could get. But you don't have to wait; you can revive immediately.

Happy Halloween to all! smile.gif

New eggs!! Yeah! biggrin.gif

And i adore these codes TJ's eggs have. Might i guess, it's a skeleton dragon?

Thanks to all involved in this beautiful event!

edit: can't spell without coffee....

Edited by milkaq66

Well after some quick screenshots and a red brush, I made this...

user posted image

No editing (apart from the cropping and red pen). Any differences?

EDIT: It might just be me, but TJ's seem more orange on the bottom?

Edited by Jascuty

I agree there's a slight change in color on TJ's. I think they are becoming more see through.

And if you look closely, you can see finite lines (besides the normal crack pattern) in the shell as it continues its cycle.