DigitalGarden

>>Cybura<<

user posted image

Welcome to the realms of Cybura, a place where two different planes have inexplicably brushed together. One of these worlds is little more than a harsh, rocky wasteland barely suitable for human inhabitants and the other is a thriving, technologically advanced metropolis. Through the use of mysterious crystals the people of both worlds have begun visiting one another, curious about the foreign lands. Unfortunately the sojourn is cut short by their crystal ferrying them back home, depleted of power. Despite the limitation they soon discovered that items are unaffected by the transition, allowing them to keep whatever they acquired in the other world.

Join the natives of Cybura by picking a side and then creating up to four, highly customizable, avatar characters that can travel throughout their home realm as well as visit the foreign world. You can name them, write their biographies, likes, dislikes, personalities, etc. in addition to fully choosing their appearance and gear. Enchantable weapons and armor give you an edge in exploring the world of your choosing and help you to further level your characters. Afraid of getting lonely? Collect and evolve a wide range of unique pets that will fight alongside your avatar. These pets come in three different rarities and can be equally customized with special markings and colors.

This is just the beginning. In the coming months we will be offering pet breeding, character battles, clan affiliations and many more exciting features. We hope to build an environment that inspires creativity and allows its members to not only explore the worlds we’ve created, but the heights of their own imagination as well.

Cybura lies just ahead, are you brave enough to journey onward?

--------------------

So. I've recently joined the team and we're working on a brand new petsite game called Cybura. I'm mainly a background artist, and I'm happy to announce our first, simple, pre-alpha Halloween event being the same time a little preview of what's to come.

Better hurry, the event is short and lasts until Nov. 03! Then the site will come into Under Construction mode until alpha release.

Looks like fun! /goes to try it out!/

Can't pass the verification...

I don't know any well known pet sites besides Valley of Unicorns, Neopets, DragCave, and Flight Rising.

Also 2nd word of VPL?

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Can't pass the verification...

What verification where? O_o You can't register yet, you only get the verification code to use when we actually open registration. That is in a couple of months, possibly.

Will give both games a try. Though I am having trouble dressing my avatar in the pet site. I can never get more then one free item on it before it moves to the explore page. is very annoying.

Will give both games a try. Though I am having trouble dressing my avatar in the pet site. I can never get more then one free item on it before it moves to the explore page. is very annoying.

...what BOTH games? What dressing up? You just get the confirmation code and wait until we get the alpha done .___. What are you even doing? x D

Edited by Light Concorde

Joined! It sounds neat. c:

Hopefully the layout and background images will eventually be bigger and centered and, for the background image anyway, be in a fixed position. One of my biggest pet peeves in website design is the background image not being fixed! Unless of course it has a continuous pattern.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Joined! It sounds neat. c:

Hopefully the layout and background images will eventually be bigger and centered and, for the background image anyway, be in a fixed position. One of my biggest pet peeves in website design is the background image not being fixed! Unless of course it has a continuous pattern.

Nah we're not going to go lame and make a wallpaper-y background repeat itself. We might simply go with something similar to what FR has, with background images fading towards the bottom. It would be the best solution.

Edited by Light Concorde

...what BOTH games? What dressing up? You just get the confirmation code and wait until we get the alpha done .___. What are you even doing? x D

Yeah I got the code but when I clicked onto the bottom link it took me to a place where I could make and dress up my human avatar. Well I could only dress it in a top only. unsure.gif

I got my code but it still won't let me do anything in the game. Any news on when it will start letting us play it?

The game is still in the development stage, it will take yet a couple of months to make it fully playable. Don't throw away your code.

The game is still in the development stage, it will take yet a couple of months to make it fully playable. Don't throw away your code.

Oh okay and I still have my code ready to use it when the game become playable biggrin.gif