TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Hmm. Not sure what I missed. I got 23 and tried to start over several times, but it won't let me go through it again. It just takes me down the path, then gives me the option to go back to my scroll at the end with no other choices.

Can't seem to get off the mountain. .-.

*starts over*

I managed to speed through and complete the little advencher story we can do and got 24 items out of it. From what I'm reading that means I found and collected everything, right? Well I'm off to bed to leave my eggys to grow up a bit and try for treats again later. Night all and good luck!~

Oh, cool it's started. (I really should've remembered...)

Already snagged an egg and bred two eggs that I promised someone, can't wait to get started on the adventure.

from what someone else said I missed going back to the book case between graveyard dragons and did not get that item.  I have finished the quest, and the house is not available to click through.

Well then I guess you will have to stick with 22 unless there is another way to get them without going back in the house. That stinks..

Maybe you can PM TJ and ask him since I bet he is the only way to actually restart the event. I am out of any ideas since you cannot really "start over"

The golden fish treat makes me lol. He just keeps on goin'.

"Leedlelelelelele bzZZT doopdedoopdeedoo bzZZT"

Your description of the treat made me laugh more than the treat itself lmao

I caught a 5G PB EG pumpkin <3

Still trying to figure out the carnival adventure and find all the trick or treat items smile.gif But caught myself some nice lineaged Marrows.

Thanks TJ for the event!

Awesome, thank you. I've been looking forward to this so much. I'm happily egglocked with my breeding projects, so now I'm going to explore and collect. And fill out my encyclopedia a bit more...

I'm having fun so far

finished the story while eating tea and got all 24 items

I love the fish treat

also I got a beautiful 4th gen marrowXrosebud Marrow Egg

now to spend the rest of the week freaking out trying to get 2nd gen Twins for my Mirror Lineages

I absolutely love the quests! And that amulet is so pretty!

And yay for Halloween eggs biggrin.gif

Finished the event. Really cool this year.

Yay! Got up early just for this! Now happily exploring the carnival. Thanks for another year of fun! xd.png

Is breeding for Halloweens really open?

I just tried two Halloween x Common pairs and got only Common eggs! Multiples (one clutch of two, one clutch of four) like with Holiday breeding, but no Holidays!

Very not cool, because I forgot to do an experimental cross first and just bred a pair whose offspring was slated to be traded; now that person won't get their Halloween egg! Obviously I should have tried first, but... it's super weird that they produced multi-egg results but not Halloweens?!

If you're getting a multiples clutch, Halloween breeding is open. We are not guaranteed to get any holiday eggs, and especially not to get all Halloween eggs, but the only time you can get a multiples clutch is when holiday breeding is open.

I finish the story and I love it. The atmosphere was very fitting with the time I read it (mid night) and the story were very thrilling.

Hmm. Not sure what I missed. I got 23 and tried to start over several times, but it won't let me go through it again. It just takes me down the path, then gives me the option to go back to my scroll at the end with no other choices.

I have the same problem, except that I have gathered only 22 items so far. When I go to the carnival, visiting all of the booths won't bring me anywhere - they'll only lead me back to the carnival. Only the graveyard will get me somewhere, but it will only bring me to the circular clearing in the forest - and from there, I'm ultimately being led back to my scroll. There are no longer options left for visiting the mountains, the house, etc. sad.gif

EDIT: Oh, and clicking "Start Over" (which is featured under "Decide to go later and leave") also doesn't bring back all of the options that were previously there.

Edited by Duysterwald

LOVE the event! The only thing I didn't like is that once I'd bred two of my Halloweens I couldn't breed the rest. What is up with that? Anyone else having that problem. It says to wait two days but I haven't bred them recently.

this years event seemed to end a lot quicker then the last few years. still fun to collect things though. =]

Edited by reddof-f6