TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Anyone get 502 badway??? So frustrating sad.gif

Not yet but knowing my luck I will. Cave is lagging so badly for me. I'm gonna go to bed and see if I can catch something later.

Edit: Scratch that. I decided to have one last 5 min attempt before bed and I actually got one! Bed now. Night night.

Edited by Cireth

next year I will have to try for zombie hatchies.

got a zombie from a male red dorsal and a male hellhorse

the 2 falconiforms (male & female) and the 1 male vampire didn't turn.

I have to say, I love an easy holiday release. Got six of my seven eggs. Now just have to wait another hour for my marrow to hatch and I can grab my last one.

And managed to review two adult zombies. Great Halloween. Thanks to all involved.

Aw the enclyclopedia has a link on the eggs page this makes it less fun seeing the outline and name already with a new release :/

Seven new eggs, all from the Coast. The shadowy adult form in the Encyclopedia is intriguing.

Aw the enclyclopedia has a link on the eggs page this makes it less fun seeing the outline and name already with a new release :/

Maybe that's a good suggestion to make somewhere, to leave the outlines until after the first ones (TJ's?) grow up.

edit: although, I'm not seeing a link to the encyclopedia on my egg pages

edit edit: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8480350

Edited by diaveborn

The eggs look like Shimmers, except dark.

*sigh*

did 4 revives, got 4 disintegrations sad.gif

Edited by jis99

Hooray I have 5 now, one from each biome except Alpine (have to wait to release a daydreamer egg first). It seems the mad rush to collect the new eggs is ending. I got two just in the currnet 5 minute drop biggrin.gif.

Desipis apparently means haziness in Latin.

And the egg quote?

"Being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly."

So...I think the adult dragon will have some sort of mind-altering or mind-disturbing powers. (I posted this in the other thread, too)

...well I got ONE at least...*sigh* This is harder than it was last year...last year I got them all at once, surprisingly quickly

D'OH! Heehee! Well, two more zombies for my collection: the female hatchie and one of the ungendered paper hatchies turned, but the rest disintegrated. So that means I'm not QUITE done with my collection yet... next year, I'm definitely going to get an ungendered adult!

After my earlier comment about killing paper dragons feeling like burning books, I named these two after novels, "Murder by Death" and "World War Z". smile.gif

Now back to the Cave, to try for more of the new-release eggs!

D'OH! Heehee! Well, two more zombies for my collection: the female hatchie and one of the ungendered paper hatchies turned, but the rest disintegrated. So that means I'm not QUITE done with my collection yet... next year, I'm definitely going to get an ungendered adult!

After my earlier comment about killing paper dragons feeling like burning books, I named these two after novels, "Murder by Death" and "World War Z". smile.gif

Now back to the Cave, to try for more of the new-release eggs!

World War Z wasn't taken? Wow! Nice name grab biggrin.gif

World War Z wasn't taken? Wow! Nice name grab biggrin.gif

Ohhhhhh, no, it's been taken almost since the book came out. It was on one of my other papers. laugh.gif But it seemed more appropriate to move it to a zombie!

To the other people trying to catch eggs? Or maybe it's a huge, egg-sucking black hole! ninja.gif

I think the most effective way to catch eggs is to start clicking around the biomes, just repeatedly switching when it's almost on the five minute mark. When the eggs appear, click as fast as you can. This method usually let's you start trying to grab the eggs earlier than most.

Okay, I have a dumb question. For the holiday eggs, do you pick them up on the front page or in one of the six areas? I've noticed that none of the areas have eggs in them, and I wanted to be sure I was in the right place to catch an egg.

They just go super-fast. Be patient. You'll get some eventually.

My one has turned into three. XP(ok, not literally)

Edit: Er...the post I was replying to disappeared...O_o

Edited by VioletWhirlwind