TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

It's FLIIIITZ. no one ever gets the usrename right man. No one.

Wahya: WE'RE DOING THIS. We're making this happen.

YES!

We're the conductors of the Halloween click train!!!

This is my first Halloween so I just want to know: where the eggs are going to be dropping? tongue.gif

they'll drop in all of the bio's

This is my first Halloween so I just want to know: where the eggs are going to be dropping? tongue.gif

Everywhere but the AP tongue.gif

Does it have to be the stroke of midnight for zombie attempts, or are the chances increased for the whole hour?

So excited over pixels... What is my life? xd.png

It's the nerd life cool.gif Others should get on our level.

Wow I'm so glad I just read this thread! You see in the UK we recently put our clocks back an hour so I was under the impression the release started at 5 AM GMT when actually it starts at 4 AM. Yay!!

Whoo! Another crazy Brit. biggrin.gif

So this IS happening at midnight EST? Just glanced at the time realizing that the 31st is only in a few mins, so I leaped right onto my computer xd.png

Someone made a candy corn dragon in real life!! SO cute!

oh, that's so cute and took me to other neat Halloween things....I see a bat shawl, I have to see if I can find out how to make one!!!

oh by the way it is very warm in Victoria at the moment......... that's aussie weather for ya xd.png

It is deffinatly warm! At least it is sunny biggrin.gif.

Oh my goodness, my internet went out and I nearly died. But I'm back and I should be good!

2 MINUTES!!!

oh by the way it is very warm in Victoria at the moment......... that's aussie weather for ya xd.png

Same here in SA, we're meant to get thunderstorms soon too... Hope it doesn't take out my internet >.< That would really suck

I geez... I hope we don't kill DC. I can already feel the traffic coming in. Lol!