TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Thank you both for your assistance smile.gif

I REALLY hope I get at least one successful turn this year.

Out of 5 I tried killing, 4 were successfully slain. At least this is off to a decent start biggrin.gif

I've been on DC since '09, my scroll used to look like a chinese meat market on every Halloween. ZERO zombies. Good luck, pal, good luck.

Sleep. I need. Hiccup now too. Damn you life.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

I've been on DC since '09, my scroll used to look like a chinese meat market on every Halloween. ZERO zombies. Good luck, pal, good luck.

XDDD

Thank you! I know I'll need it xP I have rotten luck with them too (no pun intended).

You need a nap good sir! xd.png

For zombie attempts, I think I'm only going to try for adults. I don't really have any hatchlings I want to kill, and I doubt I'll have any luck this year, anyways.

Sleep not found 404.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Right there with you.

Everyone got their caffeine handy and their clicky fingers ready? I wonder whether the new release will be something we've seen ages ago on the Completed thread, or something new and surprising. Can't wait to find out!

And to try for more zombies, heh. This year's zombie fodder for me is two dead paper adults, two dead paper hatchlings, and a dead random female hatchling... I want to finish my collection, so TURN, YOU SCALY LITTLE WRETCHES!

great advice to spread so you can get the first eggs easier. *evil laughter*

JK.  xd.png

laugh.gif A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

@Pandalf-Yes.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I like pygmies, I just personally don't care for the Pumpkins too much. :U

I'd like more pygmies though.

I like the Pumpkins and don't care for the rest of the pygmys at all.

Jeeze I wish the clock would go faster!

*staring at computer clock*

almost half a hour left <n<

gonna start listening to nightmare before Christmas song.

Edited by reddof-f6

;A; p...paper?

;A;

It's the only way I know of to get ungendered zombies. So I've been trading for papers lately. Turns out to be mentally harder to kill those than regular dragons, though; I feel kind of like I'm burning books. dry.gif

Not sure if I will try for zombie this year, have one so Im happy, just glad to be here this year, have missed too many holidays here and hope to be here and not in hospital during Christmas I missed lat 2 Halloweens, and 2 Christmas, I think I may have missed last VD too I think. Oh well I am here now yay me:)

All those who are sleepy.....SLEEP!

ITS GOOD FOR YOU!

Let the rest of us handle this hehe......muhahah!

30 minutes left, hope we get werewolf dragons this year. Those would be cool.

Edited by n.s.c.m.

It's the only way I know of to get ungendered zombies. So I've been trading for papers lately. Turns out to be mentally harder to kill those than regular dragons, though; I feel kind of like I'm burning books. dry.gif

Gotta step up your game and kill neglecteds :v

All those who are sleepy.....SLEEP!

ITS GOOD FOR YOU!

Let the rest of us handle this hehe......muhahah!

YES! SLEEP!

We shall take your load! *evil laughter and evil grin*

Ack, I should've grabbed more Pumpkins earlier so they'd have hatched by now. (Probably some other Halloween drags as well besides Marrows.) Oh well, I'm just super excited for the new release!

Also, does anyone know how many collectible things there are for the "trick or treat" portion this year?

YES! SLEEP!

Hehehe

Plenty of candy for everyone ;D If it's anything like last year it will be a wall of eggs for the grabbin! Last year I got bored and started releasing them to the Ap to pick up different codes that I liked >>;

;A; p...paper?

;A;

----

Also, killed ma frozen hatchies. Can it be a zombie, even if the one killed was frozen?

I did in 4 Cheeses. ninja.gif

YES! SLEEP!

You mean folk. I'm doing my best here to stay akwe you know.

So hard/ 25 left. Just 25. Then I get to sleep.

Ack, I should've grabbed more Pumpkins earlier so they'd have hatched by now. (Probably some other Halloween drags as well besides Marrows.) Oh well, I'm just super excited for the new release!

Also, does anyone know how many collectible things there are for the "trick or treat" portion this year?

I believe the official total was 43 smile.gif

ninja.gif

/slinks off, blade in hand

Ah, that'd explain why I can't find any more. Thanks!

that means i caught them all. 5:37 in the AM and my joke quality degrades further.

do do do do do do dooo, do do do do do da do do do do

do do do do do do dooo, do, da do do do do do do do!

wink.gif

The Jeopardy tune just doesn't translate that well to text rolleyes.gif