TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Well, my first Marrows grew up just now - and hey, they are breedable! blink.gif The "Breed" option is not greyed out, heh. wink.gif I kind of want to breed them, but am afraid of what will happen if I do. o.O

EDIT #1: Just noticed that it's only one of my Marrows that is currently breedable - the other's breeding option is indeed greyed out.

EDIT #2: Couldn't contain my curiosity and just successfully bred the one breedable Marrow, heh. unsure.gif

Avoid the temptation. I bred some newly grown cavern lurkers last year and their parents were changed to show "deceased" in the lineage.

Well, my first Marrows grew up just now - and hey, they are breedable! blink.gif The "Breed" option is not greyed out, heh. wink.gif I kind of want to breed them, but am afraid of what will happen if I do. o.O

EDIT #1: Just noticed that it's only one of my Marrows that is currently breedable - the other's breeding option is indeed greyed out.

EDIT #2: Couldn't contain my curiosity and just successfully bred the one breedable Marrow, heh. unsure.gif

Don't breed them. they will appear deceased (and drop off the progeny page) and the eggs page will show it has dead parents.

(this happened last year.)

Wait, so the ToT is still sitting at 43, right?

Also, the breeding and deceased lineage sounds pretty bad. I'll have to be really careful as to what I breed.

Wait, so the ToT is still sitting at 43, right?

Also, the breeding and deceased lineage sounds pretty bad. I'll have to be really careful as to what I breed.

still 43 smile.gif

How did that happen, Jazeki?

It was a breeding glitch that got reported. I wanted to try breeding anyway and I did. The lineage was fine at first, but then it showed everything as deceased later. Here are some screenshots I took last year when it happened: one and two. I ended up releasing the offspring because I didn't consider it valuable anymore without an intact lineage.

Wow! Very eerie....and sad...

Eh. The dragon was okay. Now he's just frolicking around in the wilderness somewhere. The dragons don't actually die. It just appears that way.

I kind of like almost all Halloween dragons. Not too fond of the Vampire sprites and Cavern Lurkers, but that's about it haha.

For the Halloween adventure, how do you get the Cage of light?

my sister is having this same issue. she's gone through EVERY route, every possible click she can click and she can't get the cage or the huge crystal. it never shows up. someone post how please

Edited by lttlelola

my sister is having this same issue. she's gone through EVERY route, every possible click she can click and she can't get the cage or the huge crystal. it never shows up. someone post how please

Dunno if spoilers are allowed but...did she really click *everything* at the graveyard? c:

(hope that doesn't spoil anything too much. Haven't really been around enough for the event to know or not)

Edited by edwardelricfreak

my sister is having this same issue. she's gone through EVERY route, every possible click she can click and she can't hey the cage or the huge crystal. it never shows up. someone post how please

the gold cage and crystal are the two last objects after

the GON dragon is fighting that other thing. you should get the cage on the page with the picture and the crystal on the next page by just selecting to pick them up. if you cant, then your game is glitched or you didint get everything else first. you should have 22 items before then.

the gold cage and crystal are the two last objects after

the GON dragon is fighting that other thing. you should get the cage on the page with the picture and the crystal on the next page by just selecting to pick them up. if you cant, then your game is glitched or you didint get everything else first. you should have 22 items before then.

she cant find the picture, cage, or crystal. I've even gone through it with her and came up empty.

EDIT-- NEver mind. i had her restart her computer and sign in again. it worked. the "explore the forest" option never showed up before and i had all mine so i never realized what HER game was missing

Edited by lttlelola

Aw, nobody likes Pumpkins? They don't have wide breeding options, but they're still adorable!

I absolutely love pumpkins! Unfortunately I hardly have any yet, but I've got a plan for that smile.gif I've got one adult and two more growing. Next year I'll breed/catch several more to get to 6 and then build from there.

I think the Pumpkins are my favorites, closely followed by the Graves. I like the colors! Then definitely the Shadow Walkers. After that, they're all in a tie smile.gif

If this is correct then this link should be a countdown timer, although since I am quite brainsleepy I'd appreciate someone double checking to make sure I put that in correctly.

Thank you for this! it will be really helpful in the coming hours. smile.gif I get to start 3 hours early (I'm in PST).

C'mon, eggies...hatch faster! I'm out of incubates...sad.gif Think I may have to abandon some of them...

How do people get more than 7 CBs of new releases? O_o (I've seen it with the graves so far on some scrolls I visited)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Hey guys, i have a question:

Do i get anything on the carnival or did i miss something (have 22 items)? If i miss something: Do anybody know where i can find it? I try ít over and over and still think i miss something...

My carnival items

And i got 42 ToT items ;D

EDIT:

Thanks to Nyastara i got everything, Thank you! <3

Edited by Yubelchen

Hey guys, i have a question:

Do i get anything on the carnival or did i miss something (have 22 items)? If i miss something: Do anybody know where i can find it? I try ít over and over and still think i miss something...

My carnival items

And i got 42 ToT items ;D

I've sent you a PM. And you don't get any special reward exept for the fun of playing this quest. wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

...And you don't get any special reward exept for the fun of playing this quest.  wink.gif

We get a nifty Halloween Event Badge. wink.gif

My eyesight isn't the best when it comes to seeing tiny things.

I kept looking at this thing and wondering what it was supposed to be!

Me too I have no idea.... I thought perhaps it was a monkey? Perhaps a flying Monkey with badly ripped wings...

I was trying to figure out what that gray thinggy was... some sort of space ship or something? Looked weird... still don't know what it is.

Can't wait until tonight's release biggrin.gif

*sooning intensifies*

Me too I have no idea.... I thought perhaps it was a monkey? Perhaps a flying Monkey with badly ripped wings...

I was trying to figure out what that gray thinggy was... some sort of space ship or something?  Looked weird...  still don't know what it is.

my guess is some kind of game or TV show reference...but yeah...I dunno what it is either...if...you're talking about the double-triangle-ish thing...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind